434 MW Monk LF Guild [A] PST

Looking for a friendly and mature guild to push M+ and also do some light raiding. My current social guild is in the middle of disbanding so looking for a new home.

I’ve been playing since launch, have more alts than I can count, have two monsters (I mean kids), and heavy travel schedule for work. That being said, I’d like to jump back into raiding, preferably no more than twice a week.

Discord is Aiax#8031 - hit me up if you want to talk to an old gamer that still has middling ability to cast heals.

are you a casual player by any chance

Hello Pandaiax,

I’m Nalatha, recruitment officer for my guild Luminance. We are a group of friends that met in a semi-hardcore raiding guild. After getting tired of the raid environment and negativity we decided to spread our wings and start our own thing. We currently raid casually 1 night a week, Fridays from 10 pm EST - 1 am EST and our progress for Eternal Palace is 7/8N 3/8H. Our server, Kirin Tor-connected, is a central time zone server, but we schedule events around eastern time zone. Our leadership has no desire to enforce parses or ridiculous ilvl/raider.io scores. I would love to talk more with you if you’re interested. My bnet id is Lostariel#1991.

Let me know if you have any questions!

@Nalatha - thanks for the response. Sadly, I’m looking for a guild that operates in PST. I end up missing too much when trying to play on EST.

@Shadowmoocow - I think I’m casual but my wife disgrees…so maybe?

1 Like