434 Mage and 432 Ele 9/9M BOD 8/8H EP 2/8M EP lf Mythic Raiding Guild

Hello! Going to try ro keep this short because I don’t like the text walls. Im from . We are a two-day horde guild on Thrall. Currently 3/8M with CE in both Uldir and Daz. Raid times are 8:30-12:00 EST Tues & Thurs

I’d like to get some more information on you two if you’re interested add me on BTAG or Discord Rude#1846 for both.

We have room for both of you.

Currently 3/8 Mythic Eternal Palace + 8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace.
9/9M Battle of Dazar’alor while reforming 60+ days into the tier.

Topped Off is a former top 10 US ten man raiding guild that has reformed to raid on a lighter schedule. We are looking for like minded individuals that are willing to put in maximum effort with minimal time investment.

We raid Tuesday & Thursday 9-12 CST on the Horde server Illidan.

Have any questions? Add my battletag:

Coachmcguirk#1860

US - Mal’Ganis/Horde 1/8M Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10PST

About Conflicted:
Conflicted is a Mythic raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 3 day guilds in the US! The leadership of Conflicted has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
A sense of community and direction.
Communication.

What we expect from our trials:

Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
100% attendance during 2 week trial.
The drive to improve personal play.

GM:
Shamel#11827

Officers:
Rae#1385 - Healing Officer
Thrillhouse#1644 - Tank Officer
Blaze#1374 - DPS Officer

Soft Serve on alliance side Dalaran is interested in you both. were 2/8m and raid tues and thurs 8-11 est

add me on bnet if interested, Mute#1292

Disturbed on ZJ 3/8M 3 day 8-11est Would love to talk
Nuttie#1266

[H][US][Kil'Jaeden] <PSISTORM Gaming> is a multi-game esports organization looking for more high level WoW players for our multiple raid / Mythic+ / PvP teams.

Competitive Team (3/8M) Recruitment Needs:
TANK x0
HEALER x1 (Priest, Paladin, Monk)
mDPS x1 (Rogue)
rDPS x1 (Mage, Priest, Warlock, Shaman)

Please see the link for more information: <https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/psistorm-gaming-lf-raiders-m/62090&gt;

Contact chickn#4346 via discord with any questions.

Hey add me :stuck_out_tongue:
Zoey#1699. I’d love to chat with you.
Quick Info:
Security-Arthas
3/8M
Raid Times: tues/Thurs/Mon 8-11CST (9-12EST)
Optional heroic on wednesday at that time as well.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Hey Dread!
Resistance on Hyjal is recruiting!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are also 3/8M 8/8H EP
Multiple CE Guild
We have a guild application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact me at:
Discord: Elvera#1963

guild -Salt factory
server-Arthas
raid times - Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 optional Sunday run in heroic 9-12 EST
1/8M EP currently

battle tag- trolgar#1910 discord tag- malorick#3648

Guild & Server/Faction: Efficient Stormrage-US :Alliance:
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursdays 8pm-11pm EST
Cleared: 3/8M 8/8H Realm 9 US 116 - 9/9M Realm 13 US 255
Recruitment Contacts: Battletag: Karma#12379 or Discord: Kàrmâ#5681
Requirements: Previous Mythic experience, Cutting Edge mindset & current Warcraft logs
Needs: Currently looking for exceptional Mage, Disc Priest or Holy Paladin. Will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are also looking for more interested in pushing M+ keys.

Hey Dreadnaught if you can stay alittle later and raid we would love to have you over here in RBP take a look at this…

<Really Bad Players> is a longstanding adult guild on Blackrock seeking competitive players as we continue our progression through Battle of Dazar’alor.

Our roster is comprised of raiders who seek cutting-edge progression while divorcing from a four-night raiding schedule. As a two-night guild, we will never add another mandatory raid night, but we require exceptional (90% or better) attendance from our raiders.

Many of our raiders are online at all hours of the day running mythic+, farming islands, or pushing arena. We’re seeking similar players with personality, competitive drive, and a desire to become part of our family.

About Us

• US - Horde - Blackrock
  • Sun & Mon 7:00 - 11:00 PST Raids
  • [3/8M, 8/8H] Eternal Palace
  • [9/9M] Battle of Dazar’alor - Cutting Edge, [8/8M] Uldir - Cutting Edge
  • Loot Council
  • Discord Voice

Recruitment Goals
We’re currently looking for core position DPS.

• High : Warlock, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest
  • Medium : All exceptional DPS

Our raiding spots are performance based, so exceptional players should always apply regardless of our current goals.

Website
Our website holds in-depth information about our raiding expectations and requirements along with our application. Visit us at the link below:

bit.ly/reallybadplayers

Contact Us
Submitting an application is the best way of starting a conversation if you’re interested, but if you have other questions feel free to contact us directly.

• Guild Master/Healing Officer : Solemnity#1999
  • Recruitment Officer : Stridulent#1581 or in Discord, Stridulent#1603 (preferred)

Updated needs: Looking for a big Fire Mage, Shadow Priest and Rogue! Please add me on Discord Grandag#4296 for most immediate response!

About us: We’re Three Hops This Time of Stormreaver, led by dedicated ex-hardcore raiders who now bring that same high standard of thorough preparation, exceptional focus, and individual responsibility to a more casual 9-hour a week schedule. At Three Hops This Time, you’ll be welcomed into a thriving community that spends its down time busy banging out M+, pretending to be North Korean’s in pug raids or just hanging out in Discord on the commute home. Raid logging is fine as your time is your own but we encourage our new members to be social and build camaraderie with their new team.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday 8-11EST | Wednesday 8-11 EST | Thursday 8-11 EST

Progression:
Uldir: 8/8M US 503
Battle for Dazar’alor: 9/9M US 558

We expect ~80% raid attendance per month to stay on our progression team and utilize RCLootCouncil, as we expect players to come with the mindset of killing bosses, not just parsing and personal gain.

We are always on the hunt for exceptional people and players as FOTM specs come and go. That said we are keen on adding the following:

DPS:

Boomkin [Med]
Mage [High]
Warlock [Med]
Rogue [High]
S Priest [High]

In game Contact:

Dagron: Dagron#1761 (Bnet) | Grandag#4296 (Discord)

Thank you, and I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Name: Alpha AF
Server: Thrall
Faction: Horde
Progress: 9/9M BoD - 3/8M 8/8H Palace
Times: 8-12 EST - Tues/Wed

Recruiting:
⦁ Disc/Shadow Priest
⦁ Mage
⦁ Warlock
⦁ Rogue
⦁ Exceptional Classes/players not listed

Requirements: 430+ Item Level and a decent level on your neck, as well as experience in this current expansions. Previous expansion achievements are a plus.
If you are a great player looking for a relaxed schedule with a former US-100 guild we might be the right fit. We sell tons of M+, push keys, and pvp in free time.
Contact me @ awetosisttv#1372 on bnet or Awe#6997 on discord

Hey,

Uncommon Sense is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, with an optional Heroic/Normal run on Sunday.

Battle for Azeroth Progression

• Eternal Palace: 3/8m
  • Crucible of Storms: 2/2h
  • Battle for Dazar’alor: 9/9m Cutting Edge
  • Uldir: 8/8m Cutting Edge

Legion Progression

• Antorus: 11/11m Cutting Edge
  • Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9m
  • Nighthold: 10/10m Cutting Edge
  • Trial of Valor: 3/3m Cutting Edge
  • Emerald Nightmare: 7/7m Cutting Edge

For more information about Uncommon Sense, please visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/uyEe57p

If you’re interested in talking more, please add me.

• Discord: Justify#3562
  • BattleTag: Justify#11282

Ehhhhhh!!! < Sauce > Horde on Khadgar is currently recruiting both classes you listed!

We raid Tue/Wed/Thurs from 8:30 - 11:00 EST.

We are 3/8M and are looking for top notch DPS!

Add my btag so we can have a chat!

Murph#12632

Thanks,
Murph

Hello! I will keep this short as I prefer talking over discord and getting a feel for the person I am trying to recruit!

Guild: Good Vibes Gaming (previously known as scuffed)
Realm: Stormrage
Faction: Alliance
Raid Progress: 8/8M Uldir, 9/9M BoD, 3/8M Eternal Palace
Raid Times: Tues/Wed 8pm-11:30pm EST and Sun 8pm-11pm EST

TLDR: We are a serious raiding guild who likes to have fun. Raid is never boring as we are joking around and enjoying what this game is all about, but at the same time we get things done. Discord is always active (I urge people to be on discord and be an active member of the guild) and guildies are usually running keys or doing alt heroic runs on the off nights. This is an adult guild that does not tolerate drama. We manage a great work/life and game balance whilst making sure that people are up to speed and are performing the tasks to make sure we get things done!

If you are interested in chatting, you can reach me at:
Bnet: Kbomb#1900

Hi Dreadnaught,

We are currently looking for a mage specifically and exceptional DPS to be a main part of our group, and i think you might be good fit for us, below is the general spam:

Guild and Server: “Raider Retirement Home” [H] – Tichondrius
Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 8:30pm – 10:30pm EST
Current Progression: 7/8 Heroic - newly formed
Recruitment Contacts: Discord – majiggs#0782 or Katliana#3289
Application: https :// forms. gle /fpSHTqsjW4efTgbE6
Needs: TANK (any class), Mage (high) Boomkin (high-resto offspec preferred). All applicants will be considered. We bring the player, not the class.
Requirements: 420 ilvl, 55 HoA, 10+ key every week

About: We are a community of friends and gamers that have real life responsibilities, but still want to kill bosses at a reasonable pace. We raid 6 hours a week (plus an alt raid on Sunday night), so players need to show up on time and prepared to down bosses. We will provide anything you need to become a successful raider from strats to flasks. Players are required to complete a 10 every week, however most players run and average of 10 keys a week. We also are looking for people with neck at 55 with proper essences. We have few hard requirements, however raiders are expected to be raid ready and on the pace of the other raiders. Because of a short schedule we can not afford to have players under performing.

We are seeking players looking to progress at a decent pace, without the hardcore requirements and time. We do not want the game to feel like a job. We raid 8:30-10:30 East Tuesday and Thursday, consumables provided. Adult group, active in discord and other games. Ran by former CE Raiders over multiple tiers.

I might have something that could interest you. Depending if you’d be open to weekends – probably not, but worth a try.

We’re an Alliance guild that raids 6hours total. We’re St/Sun 7-10pm EST. Ran by a top 100 ex Mythic raider and our roster is filled with CE players.

We’re 8/8N 8/8H 2/8M soon to down the 3rd Mythic this weekend.

Message me if this is something you’d be interested in on Discord: Hovski#1730

< Diminishing Returns > on Dalaran is currently recruiting for a core raid position. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild, focused on end game content.

We Started Mythic Tonight 7/31/19

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression:
EP 1/8 M
BOD 6/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic
CS 2/2 H (NO ONE CARES)

Currently recruiting:
DPS: ANY
Tank: Possible
Closed: Boomkins, Resto Shamans

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS, WELCOME.

I can be reached at my btag – Msgrimreaper#1894 or discord – Msgrim#5553

Would be very interested in talking further, 3/8M Guild. Jake#13636