440 Fury Warr LF Guild

Im currently a 440 fury warrior wit 8/9 H exp. Id love to push for CE but irl sometimes haults me from there. I also have an alt enh shammy. Havent geared up this patch but currently he is at 419 ilvl! Im also 2562 io and tryin to push into 3k+ this season!!!

1 Like

ABOUT OUR GUILD

Eclipsed, an aspiring Gaming Community, is a WoW Guild created by a group of veteran players that want to build a community-oriented guild that encompasses all aspects of the game and doing it with other people to achieve our best possible playability.

Eclipsed 10.1 Recruitment Video

OUR RAID TEAMS

Dark Star (Mythic/CE-Focused)
9/9N 9/9H 1/9M Abberus
Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm EST
Needs: Flex Healer (Dev./Pres. Evoker), Melee (WW Monk, Fury/Arms Warrior), Ranged DPS (Warlock)

Tidal Acceleration (Mythic)
9/9N 8/9H Abberus
Tuesday and Thursday’s 8:30-11:30pm EST
Needs: Melee DPS (Enh. Shaman, Fury/Arms Warrior), Ranged DPS (Warlock)

Cosmic Shift (Mythic)
8/9N 4/9H Abberus
Saturday and Sunday 7-10:00pm EST
Needs: N/A

Stardust (AOTC)
9/9N Abberus
Saturday and Sunday 9:00-11:30pm EST
Needs: N/A

Nova (Learning Raid)
Friday’s 8:00-11:00 pm EST
Needs: Accepting all

Space Balls (Rated BG Team)
Wednesday 9-11pm EST
Needs: Accepting all

• In a raider, we expect the will and drive to learn and collaborate, as well as openness to constructive criticism, initiative to research and master your class, and the desire to progress at a moderate pace by bringing a positive attitude.
  • We want mature, goal-oriented, and chill raiders who enjoy raiding and want to be here to have a good time with us. Each minute of raid time is valuable. We need you to be punctual and prepared.
  • We also expect you to know the boss strategies. Fights are a lot less frustrating when everyone is prepared and knows what to do ahead of time. Speaking up and asking a question when you don’t understand a mechanic or strategy is encouraged.

We are also openly recruiting people interested in mythic plus pushing, PVP, achievement runs, random guild events, and etc.

CONTACTS

• Nakkita - Recruiting Lead Discord: Nakkita#7971 BTag: britt2376#1776
  • Jay - GM/Cosmic Shift Raid Lead Discord: Whitezilla#0001 BTag: Jussgetit#1891
  • Swizz - Dark Star Recruiter Discord: SwizzNanaz#5766
  • Ratayu - Tidal Acceleration Raid Leader Discord: Ratayu#0795

Eclipsed Website
Eclipsed on Raider.IO

I would Nakkita but this is Brutalie, i been with yall before.

Hi Brutal - We are in need of DPS for our Season Two raid team. We have an awesome team formed and looking for others to join us. This is an opportunity to join a committed team that will grow with you into Dragonlight and beyond.

Currently, we are 9/9 Normal | 2/9 Heroic in Aberrus.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Feel free to reach out to me on Discord: Devonellah#0195 so we can talk more.

Click here to see our full recruitment post.

What times are you looking for Brutalie

Hey! Hedonites of Slaanesh is a new guild with a close knit core of friends looking to acheive AOTC in Aberrus. We are actively recruiting and growing our community as fast as we can with all of us being active in Raiding and M+. We’re currently looking for a second/off-tank, 2-3 healers, 2-3 Melee DPS and 4-5 Ranged DPS.

Raid days / Times are Tuesday/Thursday 9 pm 12 am est!

If you would be interested in starting something from scratch with us feel free to add me on discord @ ItsCwispy#9024 and we would love to bring you on board!

add you on bnet. imma explain whats up!!