434 Resto Druid LF Raid Team

Hello there! I’m a 427 resto druid looking for a raid team! 7/8 Heroic in The Eternal Palace! (Pugged) Wanting to progress more with a great team! Exceptional healer to keep your raid team alive. Can transfer realms if need be. Also Mythic + on off nights would be an awesome bonus.

Raid Times: Pref. Eastern standard time.
BTag: Pink#11419

Hey there, Averluna!

I see you posted from a horde toon, however, if your interested in coming over to alliance and working on heroic progression, we may be a great fit!

Our guild is 7/8 N, and will be poking at Azshara N tonight. We’re looking for a few more folks to round out our numbers for this tier. We clear Heroic at our own pace, while aiming for AOTC each tier. We raid two nights a week, M/Th 9-11 pm CST. We also have a handful of folks that run m+ on off nights and weekends, and shoot for a +10 clear for the weekly chest. With that said, our focus is enjoying playing the game with each other!

Here’s a link to our recruitment post, please reach out to ennui#1686 or bender#1870 for more info.

Hi Averluna! Our guild’s name is called It Cant Be and we are on Zul’jin. We are looking for dedicated members to join our guild and our journey to achieve CE for Eternal Palace.

We are a bunch of IRL friends who have been playing since vanilla and finally decided to make our own raid! Our leaders are 8/9M BoD Exp and are looking for members to create a fun and outgoing raid environment while downing bosses as well. We are often on for mythic+ and some PVP daily.

For a guild that just started this patch we are currently 8/8N and 7/8H while carrying some pugs until we recruit to complete our roster!

Our raiding schedule is:
Tuesday 8-12pm EST
Thursday 8-12pm EST

Here is our link in case you want to view any extra details! Hope to hear from you!

Btag - Casti15#1473

Nothing yet! Common guys! Good healer LF Guild!

Hi there! We are behind your progression point but do offer some interesting opportunities. Salt Factory’s (Arthas/Horde) heroic team is currently looking players to fill out our roster. We are currently 3/8 H-EP (7/8 N-EP, AoTC HBoD.) We are a mature, active guild with an active discord. Raiding on Tuesday/Thursday 9 pm to Midnight (Eastern/Server time) with mythic + groups running weekly. The heroic team is a fun-loving, chatty group who can progress through content at a moderate pace. If your future raiding aspirations also include Mythic Raiding, we offer that as well! The heroic team doesn’t require server transfers if you’d like to try us on for size and leave that option open to you for later on.

Good Luck on your search! Message me GinjurTwyste#1219 if you have questions!

Hello there! [Monster] is a Horde guild that raids on Mal’Ganis, our experience this expansion has been 9/9m Uldir, 8/8m BoD, and we’re currently 3/8M in Ep!

We’re looking for a strong healer to add to our roster, we’re a pretty family-orientated team of good friends! We do also do a lot of Mythic + on our off nights as well!

Our raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 9 Est - 12 Est.

If our times work for you I’d love to have a chat with ya! I’ll send you a Btag request, I am zephyrblue#1962

<DMCG> - 2/8M - Recruiting healers and ranged DPS

Ran by Cutting Edge and former top US25 players.

Raid Schedule: (CST)

• Tuesday: 9:30pm - 12:30am
  • Wednesday: 9:30pm - 12:30am
  • Thursday: 9:30pm - 12:30am

Application Requirements: (Minimum)

• You should be at least 425 item level equipped in your main specialization.
  • You should have at least Heart of Azeroth level 55.
  • You should be fully enchanted, gemmed, and itemized.
  • You should maintain near perfect attendance (less than 2 missed raid per month).

About DMCG: (Simplified)

• We do not recruit for the bench, everybody can earn a core spot.
  • We expect all raiders to put in time improving their character.
  • We want to surround ourselves with motivated and skilled raiders.
  • We expect you to maintain a friendly, constructive, and fun Guild atmosphere.

• Swiv: Swiver#11128 (Recruitment)
  • Axl: axel#1527 (GM)
  • Mcgoon: Mcgoo#1298 (Officer)

Hi Averluna,

If willing to go alliance check us out.

Retaliation is a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression.

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586