433 Lock LF Raiding Guild any day except Thursdays

433 Lock, any spec, I am looking for a mythic raid team / active guild that runs between 6 pm and 12 am EST, on any day besides Thursdays. I have a long history of raiding haven’t since start of the expansion because guild stop raiding due to classic. I am willing to transfer.

I also have a 416 DK I am willing to play dps with.

Please message me at Destro#1898 on bnet, Destro#9040 on discord.

Hiya Destroxxi!

Konvergence is an established guild on Zul’Jin full of people with jobs, families, and other responsibilities that take time away from being able to mythic raid. We are AOTC focused and will only ever raid normal and heroic level content. We are looking for other players that want to tackle endgame content in a causal environment at a high level.

Raid Times

Friday - Core Raid 8:00-11pm EST

Saturday - Core Raid 8:00-11pm EST

If You want to know more add my btag Escaflownae#1845

Hi Destroxxi!

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

Raid schedule: Friday/Saturday evenings 7:30pm EST start time.
Mythic Mondays!
Transmog/achievement runs: Sundays & Thursdays.

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

Hi there! I know youre horde but High Latency in Trollbane is looking primarily for DPS for progression in Mythic Eternal Palace but everyone is welcome! We are currently 3/8M and 8/8H and need your help to progress even further! Our raid times are 7:30pm Eastern time on Friday and Saturday. On top of raiding we also push Mythic+ Dungeons and dip our toes into PVP on a weekly basis. Feel free to reach out to me on Discord if you’re interested just add Thor#8476 and we can talk about your role with us. :slight_smile:

Hey there we might be a good fit for you if you’re interested in semi-hardcore mythic progression and are still looking. We are especially looking for more ranged(ele shaman, spriest, warlock, mage, boomkin).

We’re looking to grow our M+ community as well as a couple more people to round out our roster and push further mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens. We do tmog runs when there’s interest and m+s regularly throughout the week.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We were 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic BOD 2/2 H CoS. We’re currently 8/8N 8/8H 4/8 M EP. We plan to push into mythic and get as far as we can. We are also working on trying to have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal(has been tuesdays lately) fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

you can also apply here(just take the space out between h and t):
h ttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdyLrGcBGwa5qBgg5l6Bp7dq3uDxSgvb5WROWXEzDVuK3iuSg/viewform

Storm 7/8M is recruiting new raiders!

Storm is an alliance mythic raiding guild located on Sargeras US. Originally formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, the guild was later transferred to Sargeras for recruitment purposes.

We consider ourselves semi-hardcore while clearing content at a pace acceptable to the guild leadership. We are an adult guild primarily with average ages ranging from 20-30s range. Our atmosphere is primarily laid back for farm but serious during progression. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc. and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts.

We aim to get a cutting edge achievement each raid tier if it is attainable within our raiding hours.

-Raid Times-
Main Raids: Tue / Wed - 7:30p-10:30p CST
Optional: Thurs - 7:30p-10:30p CST

-Recruitment Needs-
Tank: Closed
Melee: All - low priority
Ranged: All - high priority
Healer: All - medium priority

-BFA Progression-
The Eternal Palace - 7/8M 8/8H
Crucible of Storms - 2/2H
Battle of Dazar’Alor - 9/9M (CE)
Uldir, the Halls of Control - 8/8M (CE)

-Legion Progression-
Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11M (CE)
Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M
Nighthold - 10/10M (CE)
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE)

We are seeking to recruit individuals who are knowledgeable and keep up to date on their raiding spec(s) and sims. We aren’t a guild that is interested in carrying any one individual and will expect all members to keep up with maintaining their primary main character for raids on a weekly basis. That includes farming best in slot essences, obtaining AP for HOA, Weekly Islands Cap, Mythic + weekly cache, etc. If you are someone who likes to take frequent breaks from the game or gets bored easily doing the same things over and over, (ie raiding the same content every week or keeping up with dailies and mythic +), then this is not the guild for you. We like to have fun but we also want to progress at a rate we feel we can accomplish and we don’t want to be held back.

In addition to what was mentioned above we also require the following below.

-Raiding Requirements-
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid
Lvl 60 Heart of Azeroth minimum

-Application Process-
Storm requires a short application and discord interview before joining the guild for a trial.

The application can be found here:

_https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0aLiJDWAdv_OSdsw8W8RPyX_do7KuaOEmExegmlYGjzZODw/viewform

We typically review applications 2-3 times per week. If you do not receive a response back within 1 week of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled.

-Contact Points-
Panhu#11240 (BNET) - GM
Panhu#0477 (Discord)
Rynzler#11268 (BNET) - Officer
Rynzler#2573 (Discord)
Irosamm#1160 - (BNET) Officer
Tearocki#1475 (BNET) - Healing Officer

Illidan[H] REWIND 7/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 7/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

hey are you interested in going alliance and raiding weekends?

Red Velvet , is a newly formed guild on US-Illidan recruiting players for Eternal Palace and beyond. Our goal is to have fun while killing mythic bosses. Officer core is comprised of mythic raiders that are splintering off of another guild due to slow progression. We are looking for similar minded players that want to have fun but also not waste each other’s time.

RAID TIMES
Tuesday/Wednesday 8PM-11PM CST

PROGRESSION
8/8H 4/8M Pre=Split

Recruitment
Tanks
Brewmaster
Blood Dk

DPS
Mage(Highest Priority)
Open for everything beyond that!

Healers