433 fire mage 8/9M EXP LF mythic raiding

Hey yall! As the title states im a 433 fire mage LF mythic raiding. Current content ive not done any mythic bosses as I swapped mains and have been playing casually in heroic. Went from healing as a Hpal to fire mage. On my Hpal I went 8/9M in BoD quit the game due to personal reasons I don’t want to disclose here prior to that in Uldir I went 5/8M had to stop playing for work reasons. Before BFA ive played every expac and have been raiding since early Karazhan days in BC. Have a few cutting edges under my belt such as SoO Highmaul BRF was one day off from getting it in HFC. Legion I played during the first tier and got 7/7 EN CE after that I casually joined mythic raiding guilds but nothing to serious as working as a chef was pretty demanding. Currently im seeking a guild that’s not super hardcore but one that does mythic content at a reasonable pace. I do understand the AP grind that comes with the current style of gameplay as it did with legion and I don’t mind doing M+ for fun or gearing and pushing higher keys herbing fishing or whatever to pass some time. Would ideally like to join a guild that’s horde but can xfer if need be. Looking for something around the 2-3 day raiding and anything after 6 est works for me. So drop a line and If I feel Id make a fit ill shoot you my btag along with logs etc whatever is needed to get the ball rolling. Thanks in advance.

Hey there, we’re looking for a few more dps to round out our mythic raid team and we would definitely be interested in hearing from you. If you have any questions feel free to shoot a message to any of the contacts listed. Thanks in advance, Jono/Thelemore.

Guild & Server <Temporary Insanity> Kil’Jaeden

Temporary Insanity has been around since Vanilla. Several of our players have been playing this game since launch, and we take great pride in the community we have developed. If you are looking for a guild that is not about only the content, but about a group of people the genuinely enjoy each other, then this is the place for you. We look for players who constantly try to better themselves and focus on what they can do better rather than which excuse to use.

Raid Time & Days: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 7-10pst.

Current Progression: Currently 8/8H & 4/8M EP guild pushing for CE this tier.

Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Jono#6380, Doopy#5955, Gymmy#5139, Peejay#1167
Bnet - Gymmy#1315, Michaelangelo#1384, temo#1826, Gymmy#1315, PJBlade#1670

Requirements: High raid attendance, 10 key each week, decent neck level, research and prepare for bosses, and go through your logs to improve regularly.

Needs: Accepting all class and role applications. Large needs on Fury Warriors , Fire Mages , Shadow Priests , Holy Pally and other healers .

Guild & Server: Zul’jin
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday,Thursday, and Monday 8:45-11450pm EST
Current Progression: 3/8M EP
Recruitment Contacts: Kippo#1334 (Btag) Kippo#2813 (discord)
Wowprogress: +https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Dad+Bod
Requirements: 420 ilvl, Neck level 55+.

Needs: Fire Mage, Disc Priest Exceptional players will always be considered.

About us: We are a group that is pushing for CE and putting in the work to do it. We are adults and get adult responsibilities. Outside of raid we push keys and do arenas. We are laid back and love to joke, but when its time to grind on a boss for prog and figure out what are mistakes are to get it down, we do the work.

Hi there! We are looking for Mage to add to our roster for mythic prog. I’d love to chat if you are available.

Discord – Katliana#3289

Our spam is listed below:

Hello Fullalight, I’d be interested in having a chat with you/go over logs and such. We’re 3/8M 8/9M last tier with sub 40% Jaina pulls. We’re on Area 52 and raid Tue/Thu 7:30-10:30 est, with Wed optional for Heroic/Alts. If you are interested you can hit me up on bnet Dcoy#1399

Interested in a fire mage for the team.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Okay Fullalight, you sound just like a raider in line with our guild. We raid 2xweek (Tues & Thursday 7:45p - 10p PST). We are Alliance, but hopefully you will want to chat further!

Cheers,
Cailyth
Cailyth#1999

Could always use more reliable mythic dps. If our team doesnt work, guild has 4 others!!

Hi there we have an immediate spot for a mage please take a look at this big ol’ wall o’ spam and get back to us if you like what you see =)

RoadRunners - 8/8M Uldir - 8/9M BFD - 4/8M EP

About our Guild:

Roadrunners formed at the start of Wrath and is one of the oldest guilds on kil’jaeden. Raiding on a short schedule(t/w/t 8-11pst), we are able to stay competitive by making effective use of our raid time. Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of 25 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule and achieve cutting edge every tier!

Our Raiders:

Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged and we even have a few alt raids that run every week. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games together outside of raid as well as m+!

About our Server:

Kil’jaeden has been around since Vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are constantly forming.

Apply with Roadrunner-Kil’Jaeden via our guild website

https://rrkj.enjin.com/recruitment

Trial Expectations:

If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. We provide a guild cauldron and feasts however if you need other stat food that is your responsibility. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter. Being able to take constructive criticism is a must. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule. Class knowledge and prior raid experience is a huge plus.

Questions:

If you have any questions about joining our guild, feel free to pop on over to our server and ask. Our guild members and officers are always happy to speak to you. Thank you for taking your time to consider our guild

Contacts: Uruu#1882(latenight), Missbehavin#1157, Discord Pandasarus#9052 (daytime/latenight)

I would love to talk to you about joining our guild!

Dawn of the Dead | Zul’Jin [H] has openings for skilled and reliable players for an immediate core spot on our progression raid team and after reading your post I think you would be a good fit for us!

We are a very friendly, experienced, active progression raiding guild. We are currently 4/8M in EP, and were 9/9M in BoD and 8/8M in Uldir. Our environment is one that is focused on getting raid content down swiftly while still having fun. We’re not a bleeding edge progression guild, but we’re not super casual either.

We raid 3 days a week: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST

We’ve been around since day-one and have been raiding for 14 years now, and are the only guild on Zul’Jin to have done so. Most of our members are out of school and have jobs, so we offer a more mature, stable, balanced environment. How many other raiders can say they’ve done everything from Ragnaros to Archimonde (twice) in the same guild?

I’d encourage you to learn a little more about us and let us know if you have any other questions. Feel free to contact an officer directly in-game, whisper Alloren (Alloren#1606) or Jeare (Jeare#1759).

Learn more at www .dotd.org if you’re interested

We look forward to hearing from you (and hopefully raiding with you) soon!!

Toxic - Horde - Area 52 is a merger gone right. Formed a month into BoD and got CE. Looking to continue that in EP. Currently 3/8 M EP. We take the bosses seriously, but like to have fun while raiding.

Laid back group that is not PC at all. We’re a bunch of jerks to each other and we love it. Hop on the Tyrown’s mom train and join the fun.

Looking for some DPS to join the squad.

Raid Times - Tues-Weds 830-1130p EST, possibly Thursdays if a kill is close.

Hunter#17231 (Battletag) or Shujin#4225 (Discord)
Wintergreen#1683 (Battletag) or Wintergreen#3315 (Discord) if you’re interested.

Sellouts illidan-horde we raid t/w 9pm-12 EST. Currently 3/8m with pulls on ashvane. Looking for gamers to add to our mix. Decent amount of m+ action as well. Mostly working adults in guild so less drama more fun. Hit me up for more info necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord. Optional nights are thursday/Saturday

Hey Fullalight!
Resistance on Hyjal is recruiting!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are also 4/8M 8/8H EP
Multiple CE Guild
We have a guild application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact me at:
Discord: Elvera#1963

Hey there Fulla!

Sauce is currently recruiting DPS!

We raid Tue/Wed/Thurs - 8:30-11:00 EST.

Add my btag: Murph#12632

Look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,

Murph

We are in the market for a mage, and we raid in the time frame that you listed. We are 3/8M, with raid times of Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. Friendly atmosphere, we tend to skew a hair bit older so we have a bit more of a ‘positive pete’ kinda vibe and approach. If interested, feel free to give me a btag add - Conzeula#1172

Hey! My guild has an immediate opening for a Mage. Ours kind of vanished on us as we were closing in on an Ashvane kill. So you’d be given an immediate trial for a core spot if you decided to come aboard.

Here’s our spam. Hope to hear from you!

Vrekt of Illidan (3/8M + CE Jaina & Ghuun) is looking for DPS to help us finish off Ashvane and continue our tradition of getting CE in 8.2 and beyond.

We raid 7-10CT Tues, Wed, Thur (8-11EST)

Please feel free to contact me if you think we might be a good fit for you.

Disc: Destructive#1640
BNet: MasterSk#1789

<Alliance Lives Matter> - We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage!

Currently 4/8M, 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank or mdps with tank off spec, 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 fury warrior… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

Hi Fulla. Hope you’re doing well. GL on your mage!

1 Like

thanks murdoc! things have settled down and now Ive got free time to play!

1 Like

Hey! Oblivion-Hyjal would love to chat w/ you sometime. Our current progression is 3/8M. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 6:30-9:30 PST. We also have a pretty active mythic+ group. If you’re interested feel free to reach out to me whenever I’m generally pretty available :stuck_out_tongue:

Pheddi#1889 (bnet)
Çlarus#0001 (discord)