448 Brewmaster 7/8 M Looking for Queen Azshara and 8.3 Ny'alotha

Posting on an alt to avoid drama but looking for a new home to tank. Have been with my current guild since Cata and only fourth guild since Vanilla so I’m not a guild hopper. Took half of Cata off through to return in Legion. Current main is a 422 Brewmaster Monk currently at 3/8 H and 6/8 N in EP. Last tier 2/2 H CoS and 3/9 H and 9/9 N BoD. Typically run at least one 10+ key a week. I can easily switch to Pally, DK, or Druid with a little gear work. I can only raid Sunday through Thursday nights and prefer 8 PM-1 AM EST for raids. Preference for Horde but open to Alliance. Please list your BTag or Discord for a way for me to contact you if interested. Thank you for your time.

2 Likes

Hi Shadou, If you’re looking for Heroic Raiding, and doing Mythic+ in a fun environment, I hope you’ll consider us. :slight_smile:
B-net: Hoob#11345, Tiffin#11683 or Itz#1225

<Sacred Fire> On Bleeding Hollow was originally founded during Cataclysm by a group of in-game friends. We have a long history of raiding together going back to BC and Wrath. Our main focus for BFA is achieving AOTC. We’re currently seeking experienced, goal-oriented raiders, those returning to raiding, as well as active social members.

Raid Schedule: Tues. and Thurs. 9:00pm to 11:00pm Eastern Time.

Current Progression:
Normal EP: 5/8
Heroic BoD: 9/9 AOTC
Heroic Uldir: 8/8 AOTC
Heroic CoS: 1/2

Thanks for your time!

Hi, not-really-Shadou, :slight_smile:
I see that youprefer Horde, but I thought I’d check in. Chain Reaction is an Alliance guild on Lightbringer. We raid Normal/Heroic 7-9:30 pm PST, and run mythic + any time. We’re a small guild with some players having been together since Vanilla, new people joining in each expac (myself in Pandaria). We’ve been Ahead of the Curve most tiers since Cataclysm. We also enjoy run regular mythics (including Mechagon) and achievement/transmog runs.
If that sounds like something you’re interested in, hit me up: RowanBeth #1291.

You had me at avoid drama! Sounds like you’ve put some thought into making a move. If you want to consider a faction change, we might be a good fit. The following is the requisite guild advert. Feel free to contact if it looks interesting to you. Cheers!
Ascendance [A] | Tues and Thurs 7:45PM-10pM PST | Progression Guild without the “hardcore”

Ascendance is a Vanilla WoW guild and since then has shrunk and grown (sort of like WoW subs) but our core values remain the same: kill pixels and have fun doing it. At this stage in Ascendance’s life, we are a group of people that have done the hardcore raiding and now want to have fun while still using the skills we have honed over the years. We will get AoTC and then move to Mythic. We are never going to be world first, but we tend to float around the top three of the server.

To do that we raid two nights a week and keep our roster tight because the last thing we want is have someone sit a fight. What we need are solid players who will commit to raid, get AoTC and quickly move on to Mythic.

Member Expectations:
We expect our members to have a solid understanding and grasp of their class, enthusiasm to log in and play, and desire to push content and perform to the best of their abilities. And most importantly - HAVE FUN (this is a game, right?)

Server – Uther or Runetotem

Raid Schedule:
Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:45pm – 10pm PST (9:45p - 12am CST)

We would love a Monk as part of the team!

Cailyth#1999 (Recruitment Officer)
Arrmora#1455 (Raid Leader)
Viper#1562 (GM)

Shadou,

We have an immediate opening for another tank on our raid team and actually prefer a BRM. We are an all adult raid team which finished BoD @ 3/9M, and CoS 2/2H. After week 1 of AEP, we cleared normal and finished @ 3/8H. Looking to push AOTC in the next week or two, and then start progressing in Mythic.

Some things you should know about our environment:

• We raid two nights a week: Monday and Thursday.
  • Raid times: 6 pm - 9 pm PST. (9-12 EST)
  • All consumables are provided by the guild bank.

Additionally, as a guild we also like to push M+ keystones. Most all of our guild is over 1k, with several of our members above the 2k io mark.

Please feel free to contact me in-game or through discord if you are interested in becoming a part of our team!

Btag: ArrowMan#1935
Discord: ArrowManXIV#8239

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Drakopolis, Mutaka, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301 typicalr0x#1759
Jabinee
GM - LNPT

Defiance is new to Thrall but has been an active raiding guild pushing end game content at the highest levels since vanilla. We are currently looking to establish our brand of raiding and fun on Thrall server and are looking for new, old, and returning players for BoD/CoS and 8.2+. We are a semi-hardcore guild with non elitist attitude that likes to have fun.

Our main raid schedule is T/Th/Mon 9:30 PM - 1230 AM EST with alt runs on Fridays!

Active in Mythic+ pushing keys.

Contacts:

Bnet: AaronC#11555

Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760

Bnet: SpoiledRoten#1538

Discord: SpoiledRotten#5734

Recruitment:

We are currently recruiting exceptional dps and healers.

Off-spec dps/heals are always a plus!

If you are interested or just have questions, add us on Bnet and/or Discord!

Hello Shadou!

< Thanks for the Carry > is a small(er) heroic raiding guild consisting of friends who have been together since the good old Wotlk days. We are not for the faint of heart, so here is a mature content warning - not suitable for children and some adults.

We are currently 7/8 N and plan to start our heroic attempts this Thursday after we finish off Azshara in N. Our raid times are 8-11 EST on Tuesdays and Thursdays. All we ask is that attendance is high!

Our guild consists of several M+ pushers and, at the least, shoot to clear a 10 key a week.

If you are interested or have questions feel free to reach out! B-net: Rhore#11796

Hi Shadou,

I think you might be a great fit for the raid group we are putting together.Most of us have been CE raiders in the past and over the mythic raiding becoming a 2nd job, so we are putting together our “retirement home” so we can just have fun seeing content without the min-max toxic environment that tends to come along with hardcore progression.

Here is the spam, but please reach out to me on discord if you want to chat further:

Guild and Server: RAIDER RETIREMENT HOME [H] – Tichondrius
Raid Times: T & Th 8:30pm – 11:30pm EST
Current Progression: 3/8 H
Recruitment Contacts: Discord – majiggs#0782 or Katliana#3289
Needs: Currently need a tank
About: We are a community of friends and gamers that have grown up together and now have less interest in being tryhards and more interest in enjoying the games we play. While primarily a casual raiding community in World of Warcraft, we play many games and have many interests.
We are seeking casual players looking to progress at a decent pace, without all the stress of min max culture. We raid 8:30-10:30 East Tuesday, consumables provided. Adult group, active in discord and other games. Ran by former CE Raiders over multiple tiers. We have several players with 1800+ raider io scores.

Our ideal player is someone who loves M+ and RBGs, and wants to raid casually 1-2 nights a week. CE or high io is a big plus but not required.

Hello Shadou!

I would love to talk to you about us. We’re a group of mythic raiders taking a small step back to be a little less CE and a little more relaxed. (Still doing some mythic). We just decided to form together this week so we’ve only had the chance to do a quick run through of normal (yesterday was our first raid as a “guild”).

We raid Tues/Weds 8:30 eastern - 11pm

I don’t want to throw a ton of info down here for you to go through so if your interest is piqued feel free to add me to btag and we can talk. Sataraa#1236

Rally
https://www.rallyguild.com/
Discord: https://discord.gg/QJrJEp

Hey there!

Safe Word on Kilrogg/Winterhoof is in need for a core tank right now! I’d love to get you in to trial on Monday (if your main is horde), or run keys with us on the weekend!

The group I’d have you in focuses on AOTC, and raids Wed/Mon 7pm-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST). Their current progression is 7/8 Normal, and 3/8 Heroic.

Here’s my long post about our guild as a whole and what you can look forward to: Delete please

If you have any questions or would like to sync up, please don’t hesitate to let me know. Looking forward to speaking with you!

Bnet: Fried#11205
Discord: Fried#5654

Update: Currently 8/8 H (AotC) and starting progression. Still looking for an opportunity with a new guild.

Hello i would love to chat with you guild F A T E D 8/8H raids on proudmoore alliance, days are Tues/Thurs 8-11est! Discord is Krampus#3330

Hey! Looks like you’d fit in well with us! We’re currently 8/8H EP and 1/8M EP, we’ll easily be 3/8M by the end of this week!
< Potential > is a mythic ALLIANCE raiding guild based on Stormrage-US focusing on pushing for Cutting Edge. We are currently searching for dedicated and skilled players who are not only willing to stick out the lull in gameplay, but want to be a part of a solid core group who will progress together through content. If you’re looking for a mythic guild to call home that’s like no other, you’ll find your potential with us!

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights 10pm - 1am Eastern time with a potential 1-2 hour third raid night depending on the groups wishes.

Guild needs:
TANK - BM Monk or Prot Pally
DPS - Any exceptional DPS may apply

Officer BTAG for additional inquiries:
SneakyBison#1869 - (Aessina in game) GM
Rand#12991 - (Rând in game) Founder

GM Discord:
Aessina#5033

Hi Shadou,

Contact me if you’re still looking for a guild.

Parts Unknown - Zul’Jin (US)

We offer a semi-casual raiding environment that focuses on achieving AoTC. Ideally, we’re also looking for people that like to run Mythic + and also log in on non-raid nights.

Progression:

7/8 H EP

Raid Schedule:

Thursday and Monday from 9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST.

Contact Hpnotiq#11936 if you’re interested.

Hit me up. forget everyone that posts above or below me. This is the guild for you! I’ll even pay for your transfer. Here’s our guild spam below.
Madflavor#1783 (officer) Discord Swiz#6087

About Us
Mint is an Alliance guild on US-Stormrage
We are a small, like minded group of AOTC raiders Lead by a Multiple time CE raiding veteran, committed to pushing further into Mythic this tier. Our guild is not for the easily offended. Hop on discord and you will know in 5 mins if it’s the guild for you. We clown around when it’s appropriate, and focus when it’s needed. Very active discord. We run keys daily.
Mint is a current content guild! No members intend to play classic full time.

Expectations:
Being on time and prepared.
Having discord/mic and be willing to use it.
Be receptive to constructive criticism, and voice opinions in a respectful way.

Raid Times:
9 - 12 Eastern Tuesday, Wednesday
Sunday is M+ day. have multiple groups getting people their 10 keys.

Progression:

• 8/8H TEP
  • 8/8N TEP
  • 3/9M BOD
  • 2/2H CE

Recruitment Needs:

We recruit the player not the class. No elitists here, but you will be judged on performance and attendance. All spots are competitive, even if our need is very low we will always trial any exceptional applicant. The following is a priority list by need:

Melee DPS: Low (DK, WW monk, Paly, DH)
Ranged DPS: Med (Warlock, Spriest, Boomkin,ele sham)
Healer: Very low
Tank: low (BM, Bear, DK)

If we’ve piqued your interest at all, please give any of us officers a shout!
We do discord interviews no application required.
Contact
Swiz Madflavor#1783 (officer) Discord Swiz#6087
Ghostdonkey travjumba#1239 (Co-GM)
Gwennova Gwennett#1966 (Co-GM)
Caitiecatxo Toomanynames#11324 (officer)

Update 9/4/19: Currently 3/8 M and on Alliance side now on Stormrage server. New guild has progression stalled due to Classic and falling apart as we speak. Wanted to evaluate other options with a new guild because I’m a raider that isn’t raiding and I’ve already played “Classic” from the beginning. My Brewmaster is 433, Protection Paladin is 415, and Blood DK is 420 and I’m competent on any of these tanks. I would prefer to stay on the Alliance side if possible but will always listen to a good offer.

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 4/8M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9M 4/8M 8/8H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag

Updated: Currently 448 and 7/8 M working through P2 . Evaluating opportunities for 8.3 Ny’alotha. Would like to get Queen Azshara/CE if I decide to leave now. Leave way of contacting in game or Discord.