433 BM Hunter LF M+ and Raiding Guild for Season 3 and beyond

Hello Nomad here, I am looking for a M+ and raiding guild for season 3 and beyond. I have been playing the game since BC and been raiding since Wrath. I have achieved AOTC many times and some Mythic kills. I come prepared for raid and I am on and at the stone 15 minutes prior to raid.

I can raid pretty much any day with raid times starting around 7 or 8 Central. I like to raid no more then 2.5 hours a night but prefer only 2 hours a night. I am willing to server change once I have raided or at least done some keys with the guild to get a feeling of how things work and to get to know the guild members. I am also looking for a steady guild to push keys with, I have gotton KSM many times and enjoy doing that content.

As far as my toon, I play BM Hunter 433 IL. I have been playing Hunter since Legion. I have tried other classes but I seem to always fall back to Hunter. I have other toons that are around 430 IL as well.

Well if I sound like a good fit please reach out to me livelife#11793 or leave your contact info here as I will check this throughout the day.

Have a Great Day

1 Like

Hi, Crucible is looking for strong raiders. Check out our recruitment post here and see if it sounds like a good fit for you.

Greetings! We are an alliance guild but you can stay horde. We do have a few Horde characters in guild. Here is our info: Cheers

One Night Affair is an AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 8:30-11:30 EST.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more.
Many Mythic+ KSM minded players. Guild Organized M+ runs.

Vault of the Incarnates
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
9/9N 9/9H (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope
11/14/2023 release date

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Recruitment is currently open for:
High Priority
ANY DPS CLASS THAT CAN FLEX HEAL
Demon Hunter
Shadow Priest
WW Monk
DPS DK

Medium Priority
DPS Warrior
DPS Druid Moonkin and/or Feral

Low Priority (but still wanted)
Hunter
Warlock
Rogue
Elemental Shaman

Contact Lucast on Discord
Lucast#0562

Hey there! We’d be happy to bring along another Hunter for 10.2 and we have a few members who definitely enjoy doing keys, I’d be interested in chatting with you to see if we’d be what you’re after for 10.2! I’ll shoot over a btag add but also wanted to leave more of our info below. Good luck on your search regardless! :grin:

For a very brief TLDR: 7:30-10:30pm EST Tues & Weds, mainly filled up with older raiders, no drama, chill vibes, 9/9H & 3/9M before we took our raid break for the tier!
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We were 9/9H & 3/9M Aberrus before our break.
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - sulveris

Still Looking, I am on Zulgin if there are any guilds there I do not mind transferring as well

Hello there! Our Horde guild [Children Of Gygax] is recruiting healers and dps for 10.2. We are a casual heroic guild that’s been established since before Shadowlands, and we mainly focus AOTC and get it at a good pace. We also don’t require you to server transfer, we have a guild community for all our off-server friends that raid with us as well.
Our current progression
-Vault of the Incarnates-
8/8N
8/8H
-Aberrus-
9/9N
9/9H
Our raid times

• Wednesdays/Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

Server : Destromath

Voice Chat : Discord

What we’re looking for
Being on time and prepared for raids. Which Includes :

• Enchanted -
  • Gem slots filled -
  • Food -
  • Phials -
  • Potions -

Recruiting

• Melee Dps -
  • Ranged Dps -
  • Healers -
    Spec not excluded to exceptional players.
    A little bit about ourselves, most of us are a bit older around 25+ and have jobs and such so we all respect each others time here. We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons, some do old world content for transmog runs and others acheivement hunters. If you’re interested, we could always use more dedicated people that’d like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can reply to this post or contact me here :
Battle-net tag - Vercross#1411
or
Discord - Xcrush#1465

Sorry times are to late for me still looking

Hi Nomad! Depending on how late you’re available to raid (our start times are a bit past what you have listed as your preference), we might be a good fit. We’re currently looking for skilled DPS and could use a hunter. We raid Wednesdays and Mondays (9p - 11:30p CST) with a focus on AOTC.

If we sound like what you are looking for, then feel free to reach out with any questions or get started by filling out our quick app. Good luck in your search!

The basics: [H] <TM> 13yr guild | 2-day 10pm EST | 9/9H Aberrus; 8/8H & 2/8M VoI | LF MAGE/LOCK/DK/DPS/hybrids
More info: https://www.themetalguild.com/
If interested in joining, please apply here: https://forms.gle/FGuWbxCMFEM4dqy36

Times are to late for me TY