432 ilvl 8/9M BOD 7/8H Assas Rogue lf Mythic Raiding Guild

Good Afternoon,

My current guild disbanded due to inactivity so I am looking for a new Mythic raiding guild to call home! I am currently Horde but am willing to faction change if necessary. I would like a guild who raids at least 2-3 times a week.

Raid Times / Days:
M-F 7EST - 12 EST

I like to keep things short and if you would like to see logs for Heroic EP let me know. Please drop your btags so we can discuss further!

Hello Simplefact,

First I’d like to say it sucks that your guild got burnt out. However our flame is alive and strong :slight_smile:

We were 7/9M last tier (1/8M currently), aiming for 8/8M this tier and to finish in the top 300. While we do have a roster of exceptional players, we need more (possibly you!) to continue our journey.

We are currently 21 active member Mythic guild looking for 2 more performing members. We’re looking for additional members to:
• Accomodate for off time/absences of members
• Allow for class flexibility based on the encounter

Our raid atmosphere is collaborative and enables members to understand the mechanics in a practical manner and perform.

I know you will likely sift through a multitude of these messages, but should you have time to talk here’s our discord:
discord (dot) gg/gbv9NG5

Message me in discord as Closet/Kachiuh and we’ll be in touch!

Guild: Efficient
Faction: Alliance
Server: Stormrage US
Raid Teams and Recruitment:
►Weekday Team
Progression: 3/8M 8/8H US 103 Realm 9
9/9M US 255 Realm 12
Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST
Recruitment Needs: Exceptional DPS & Healers!
►Weekend Team
Progression: 7/8H US 517 Realm 31
8/9M US 800 Realm 47
Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST
Recruiting for: Healer & any exceptional DPS
Visit our website to apply!
https://www.efficientstormrage.com/
Have questions? Discord: Kàrmâ#5681 or Battlenet: Karma#12379

Hi there! My guild would love to chat with you!

We are Alliance on Sargeras, 7/8N and 7/9H and closing in on a Mythic Sivara kill.
We went 9/9M in BoD for Cutting Edge and 7/8M in Uldir.

We raid Tues/Thurs 8-11 pm CST and Monday 8-10 pm CST.

My btag is Lgeme84#1466. Hope to hear from you soon! :slight_smile:

If our times would work for you, I’d be interested to chat.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Hey Simplefact,
add me
Zoey#1699. I’d love to chat with you.
Quick Info:
Security-Arthas
3/8M
Raid Times: tues/Thurs/Mon 8-11CST (9-12EST)
Optional heroic on wednesday at that time as well.

Look forward to hearing from you.,

Hey there!

Atypical (3/9m) is a guild on Tichondrius (US) Horde. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7pm-10pm server (PST). We were founded by both real life and in game friends and many of us have been playing together for years. We foster a positive environment where members help each other and are open to learning and criticism. To sum up our raid atmosphere, we strive to strike a balance between serious progression and enjoying our raiding time together.

Our philosophy on raiding is to progress in a fun environment where everyone can enjoy each other’s company. The goal will always be to clear all raid bosses on mythic in a tier while it is current content. However, we will not be doing split raids or adding extra days/hours to our raid schedule. We do focus strongly on progression, pushing our limits, and healthy competition. If that sounds good to you, you can contact us for more information. Hope to hear from you!

• Fruit (recruitment officer): Fruitman#1615
  • Lys (GM): quail#1772