432 Hunter 3/8 M LF guild

I am looking for a new guild that raids sun-thurs between 7est-12est. It could be a 2 day or 3 day guild. I have mained hunter so far, but have a 430 disc priest and a 430 monk that can heal or bm. I am willing to try out as any of those classes/specs.

I am looking for a new guild because my former guild is taking a break for classic. Please let me know if you have any interest. Btag historyteach#1207 and discord is teach#0813

I added you on bnet!

Paeoni
Cinder and Ash [H] [2/8M 8/8H] LF Ranged and Heals

Tyrannosaurus Rekt of <Seraph> Mal’Ganis is a Cutting Edge (CE) team founded just before Uldir to be a close-knit group of players who want to grow into the most successful 6-hour/week Mythic raiding team possible.

We raid two days a week.

Sun/Mon 9-12 Server Time (CST)

LOOKING FOR:

Good attitude! No one likes to hanging out with Negative Nancy or Ragaholic Ryan.

ilvl 410+, neck level 50+ (or close enough), 7/9M experience or better in BDA (or previous relevant Mythic experience). We may consider exceptional applicants who are returning to raiding, and have great logs from previous tiers

You must know your raiding class/spec thoroughly well. We will deep dive your logs.

No alts are required, but if you choose to raid on one, you should play it well enough to not need coached by others.

90% attendance. You must bring your focus and A-game for those 6 hours every week. TRekt raids on an ultra-light schedule, so your active participation and reliability are imperative for us to progress at an enjoyable and engagingly fast pace.

Still reading? Yay!

If you’re the kind of player who loves to run M+, post pictures of your cat/dog, or just really likes dinosaurs, please don’t hesitate to reach out!

Recruitment Contacts:

Calligraphy#11260
Shawodiwodi#2995
seraphguild.com/recruitment

4/8M guild LF skilled DPS and Heals. We raid T/W/Th, 6:30-9 PM CST. We have multiple openings.

Also added you on bnet