432 DH LF day raid and/or M+ friends

I posted a week ago but unfortunately the responses were either for night raiding or 4ish days of raids - which I am not too keen on at the moment! So I’m going to try it again!

What I’m looking for:

Day raiding - I live in the US on PST and would love to find a raid mid-day/morning.
2 days raiding - I may be able to do 3 but I burnt myself out main tanking for a Mythic guild in Legion, so I’d prefer not to do this again.
Horde - I’d like to stay Horde so I can still play with the few friends who still play as well.
Does NOT have to be hardcore progression - I’d love to farm heroic and push some Mythic kills but I’m not looking to try and get Ahead of the Curve in the next month or anything. I want to see the content past the normal runs I’ve done and help some raids succeed!

M+ Friends - I’d love to find some fun people to push some M+. Nothing too serious but I’d love to get the achievement for doing all +15’s this season. I pushed a small bit in S2 of BFA and did some more serious grinding in Legion (20’s and such) and would love to get that itch back.

Let me know if any of this fits for your guild or team! If you’d like to know some of my past raid achievements and such I can share whenever.

Please message me on BNet: BearMob#1861

Hi Bub!

BROTHER is looking for competent and consistent raiders to add to our core progression team. We are in need of more dps so we can move into mythic progression. Members also enjoy pushing high keys together on off days.

Realm: US-Tichondrius

Faction: Horde

Raid Times/Days: Wed/Mon 2:30pm-5:30pm PST

Current Progression: 8/8N, 7/8H

Requirements: 90% attendance, Discord with mic, positive attitude, and willingness to learn and improve mechanics/spec knowledge

Contacts: BattleTag beccs89#1122 or kevinjpm#1579

If we sound like a good fit for you, please feel free to send us a message on Battlenet!