432 Balance LF AOTC guild

Been out of the raiding scene for a bit. Former CE/AOTC raider on other classes looking for an AOTC/light mythic prog guild for my druid. Primarily a m+ gamer the past few years, but looking to get back into raiding. Pugged Normal/Heroic a bit so, looking for something more consistent. Most days work, as long as you dont raid past 11pm EST. Hit me up on discord Ximu#1808 or drop your spam here.

Hi Xiboom - I know our times are a little off (we raid until 11:30 PM) but I thought I would reach out just in case. We are in need of DPS for our Season Two raid team - and a Boomkin would be perfect: :slight_smile: We have a solid team formed and looking for others to join us. This is an opportunity to join a committed team that will grow with you into Dragonlight and beyond.

Currently, we are 9/9 Normal | 2/9 Heroic in Aberrus.

—Raid Times—

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Feel free to reach out to me on Discord: Devonellah#0195 so we can talk more.

Click here to see our full recruitment post.

Hi Xiboom, “Bada Bing” (21+) may be a good fir for you. We are a social and casual progressive guild currently N 8/9 and have been LF more raiders to join us. We raid Th/F 7-10 pm EST (invites start at 6:30), and at times GM (who is also RL) will schedule a raid for Sat. (same time period) if he wants to move the progression more. We have a chatty discord. Members help each other here, and our raids focus more on mechanics rather than push dps and we never bench anyone. We have members of different play backgrounds, so for M+ we have those that will do low keys and others who will do the higher ones. If we are are a good fit for you just IM me in-game for either more info/invite. I’m usually online practically every day in the early afternoon, but if you can’t catch me and just desire an invite, then just go into guild-finder and apply directly to “Bada Bing” and we will invite you through there. Hope to have you join our family!

Xiboom,

As an alternative to evening raids, have you considered morning weekend raids? We raid from 9 AM to 12:30 PM (Eastern) on Saturday and Sunday. We are comprised of adults, many of us with kids, who have significant experience with high end raiding and m+. However, with our more relaxed approach, we will not be proceeding past AOTC into Mythic.

Like you, many of us focus on m+. Currently, our top team is in the 2200-2300 range, but we all ended season 1 at 2700-2800+.

If you’re interested, please reach out here or battle net me Athonel#1126.

One Night Affair is an AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 8:30-11:30 EST.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more. Currently full clearing normal, but switching to Mythic soon.

Many Mythic+ KSM minded players. Guild Organized M+ runs on Friday Nights!

Vault of the Incarnates
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
9/9N 8/9H

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Recruitment is currently open for:
Mage
Shadow Priest
Holy/Disc Priest
Resto Shaman
Death Knight - DPS

Contact Lucast on Discord
Lucast#0562