Done searching, thank you all!

Hello there! I’m an experienced healer in the world of warcraft, i’ve been playing since the beginning, mostly to myself. But i was a healing officer during the entirety of MoP with my IRL friends, and it was the time of my life! (i moved from EU in Legion, will provide links to armoury if you want to check it out :))

This expac i just now really got into it with my MW monk (i used to play resto druid), i’m 431 ilvl 8/8HC Eternal Palace, and i would really love to find something where i just kinda fit in, make some cool friends, chill on disc and do mythic + and raid whatever nights. I’m pretty relaxed, but reliable. I can be funny on occasion, And a great WoW healer who SOMETIMES mess up, but only does the mistake ONCE and learn from it. I am available all evenings after 8PM EST. Willing to move to wherever and faction change if the right person comes along with a great group of people.

Please add me on Becca#21150 for a chat. Thank you to anyone who took the time to read this.

2 Likes

Hey Linnze! You seem like a perfect fit for Haven, honestly =P

Here at Haven, we could be a fit for you! We are an adult oriented guild that considers each other family and just loves slaying pixels together. We laugh, poke fun at each other and get the job done all at the same time =P

We are 8/8H and only dabble in mythic at the end of a tier to kill time. We don’t go hard at it though, we are AOTC driven. Most of us have been playing together for years, some since BC days. We are long established and all just love playing together. We provide our raiders with gems, flasks, pots, feasts and enchants!

Raid times: Tues-Weds, 10pm-12am EST. We are looking to possibly add another 2 hours next tier (most likely Thurs), just to have 6 hours a week to progress at a decent pace.

Current needs: primarily dps, but open to another healer or two for when we enter some mythic fun and for next tier progression. We are lacking the following: rogue, warrior, boomkin, shammy dps, dk dps, and a hunter.

Feel free to hit us up (bnet: Raychacha#1790, Muzei#1983, Lailyne#1446 or discord: Lailyne#5781) if you are interested in joining not just a raid group, but a group of people that consider themselves family.

Hi there Linnze!
We would love to have you in Pocket Rockets. We are 3/8M and have had a late start to Ashvane progression. We just started prog on her this past week but are expecting to kill her this raid week.

Pockets Rockets [A] is currently recruiting skilled and/or exceptional raiders to fill our ranks for Heroic/Mythic raiding in BFA . We’re a casual-hardcore raiding guild on the Cenarius (PVE) server, with a focus on raiding reasonable times and days, while maximizing progress and giving it our best within those times. Currently 3/8M for The Eternal Palace , previously 5/9M, 2/2H for Battle of Dazar’alor / Crucible of Storms ; 3/8M, 8/8H for Uldir .

Raiding Days: Wednesday/Thursday , 6:00-9:00pm server time (PST) (9:00-12:00pm EST) . Slight variability/flexibility to accommodate guildies, issues, RL, etc… Raid attendance expectancy policy, please apply with the intent to raid both days, for the whole duration. Optional raid days will occasionally take place on Tuesdays for extra gear, AP, etc.

NOTE : When in full swing for Mythic raiding and progression, you will be trialed with the core, existing raid group for a raiding day or two to help dictate your capabilities and progress, in order to assess your application and determine acceptance into the guild. If you are applying from another server, we will invite you cross-realm for this process into whatever Normal/Heroic/ raid runs we will be doing at said time. If you are then notified that you are accepted, and if you agree/are able to transfer realms onto Cenarius (if off-realm), you will be guaranteed a spot in the guild, raiding or otherwise, out of respect for your commitment to doing so, and in the event that you may cease raiding at some point in the future.

Please contact Zanthor at Zanthor#1398 , Deucalion at Kazenokizzu#1983 , or any officer in-game for consideration. Thanks!

Hey, if you’re still looking, reach out so we can talk! You definitely sound up our alley. We’re on Dalaran, and alliance. we’d love to have you.

GM: Clearstrider

Officers: Wolls, Raybrandt

Raid Times: Tuesday 8-11, Sunday 5-8, Server time (Est time).

Additional Info:

-Already set on our two main tanks. Not adverse to taking back up tanks who can DPS though! Really looking for good DPS, and some additional healers to be able to push into mythic.

-Pretty relaxed, tight-knit group of people. 30-35 active guild members with about 15 of those being core raiders who have shown up since 8.2 released.

-Active guild in running M+ for max weekly chest. variety of members who run anywhere from 2-12’s with some pushing higher keys.

-We try to do a monthly event such as a Xmog contest or naked gnome race with prizes such as mounts etc.

-We’ve always got people looking to weekly islands, and other folks who are more than willing to help out.

-we’ll occasionally get together to do some classic raids and content for achievements, pets, Xmogs.

-we’re pretty stringent on showing up for raids, at least in the beginning. of course if you have a valid reason or something comes up, it’s cool. we understand life happens, and its unpredictable. we’d just like to be kept in the loop.

-I would say our main goal right now is to try and down a couple bosses on Mythic Eternal Palace. Our GM, more than that goal though, just wants us to be able to carry a really solid core group of raiders into this next patch so we can hit the ground running into the next raid. So if you’re good, but a little under geared, no worries. we have Heroic on farm more or less, and were more than happy to help anyone who’s willing to put the work in to get better! If you have any questions, just get in contact, and i’ll be glad to answer some!

Bnet- Regement#11730
Discord- kgordon8#4926

Hi!! We might be a good fit for you :slight_smile:

Thank you everyone for your interest in me and my monk! i’ll be sure to chat with you all and find a good fit. :slight_smile: