431 Ele sham Lf Casual

Hi, long time wow player, I’ve raided semi serious through all of wow’s content from WOTLK and on, clearing most content while it was relevant. I also can resto if necessary and am an extremely competent healer, most of the content I’ve cleared i have done so as a resto sham. I’m looking for a horde guild who raids overnights NA central time. Currently my work schedule is preventing me from being consistent with my guild. I work in a factory and thus am subject to an odd schedule.

My schedule is a two week rotating schedule of two days on, two days off, three days on, two days off, two days on, three days off.

If you feel you have a raid schedule that can accommodate this schedule then please i would love to hear from you! I am also not opposed to raiding in separate raid groups to accommodate my schedule! For instance if your main group raids wens/thurs/ and then you have a 2nd group that raids fri/sat, then one week i would be able to join the main, and the next week join the 2nd!

Anyways thank you for your consideration and i hope to hear back from potential raid teams!

Hi I’m Ken ^.^ and I think we would be a great fit for you :smiley:

I would definitely love to chat with you if you think we are! You can check out us out on WoWProg for more in depth information about the guild, but we’re Beta Tested on Dalaran with T/TH/M 10-1amEST raid times. If any of it sounds interesting to you feel free to add me! If not, then I wish you luck on your search :)! P.S. We have cake!

Illidan[H] REWIND 7/8M recruiting for 8.3

Guild
We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 7/8M and 9/9M in BoD. Historically we were a 2 day guild and decided to move to 3 day guild starting in 8.3

Raid times
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7PM to 10PM EST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash). After 2 month into the tier, we will drop to a 2 day schedule.

How to Apply

• Apply here : forms.gle/PdjtB6pZ8GUe6vw8A
  • If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.
  • Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts
If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app

Nietto : Mat#11420
Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646
Asagami : Sasha#12635.

Hey Withering!

We’re an active M+ community that also has two, one night a weekend raid teams. We would love to add more ranged to our Sunday group! (And with your schedule we could accommodate you occasionally flexing to our Saturday group if need be. Our raid times for Sunday are 10p.m to 1a.m. and our Saturday team raids from 9p.m. to Midnight.

Plus we do Mythic+ almost every day of the week, so there’s always something to do.

Here’s my original post: M+ Community w/ Sunday AOTC Team LF DPS! - #83 by Riseli-zuljin

Hi! If you haven’t found a guild yet Epìtaph is currently recruiting for our raiding team and mythic plus runs!

We are on Draka/suramar and have a friendly bunch of players who enjoy seeing conent and pushing higher keys.

Raid wise, we are planning pushing heroic. We may go into mythic once heroic is completed. We raid Friday nights at 9pm est. We only have the one day so I’m not sure that works for you. A spot would be open whenever you are on!

We run mythic dungeons daily and have a very active discord channel. Feel free to message me on battlenet at Alikona#11551 or discord Dem#5747 if you have any questions. <3