431 Dev evoker LF raiding guild

Hiya! We are on Stormrage and raid 9-12 PM EST

The Nights Watch - Stormrage is the name, currently 8/9H and 5/8M Last Tier.

Add on Bnet if interested: Dub#11679

Currently 9/9H
6/8M last tier in 7ish weeks.
Tues Wed 830-1130 EST

I’ll save you the copy paste crap.
We’re looking to trial this week for mythic

Mortiia6352 on Disc

Hey Raey, Wipe Rez Repeat is an illidan guild LF some dps, currently 9/9N and 7/9H with exho sub 10%. We’d love to trial you this week if youre open to it. Raids are tue/thur 9-12 est add me on discord if u wanna chat! Fen#8048 happy hubting man!

Hey,

You got some io on most of our members (we are about 2-2.1k rated atm), but your ilvl and raiding experience is right where we are at. We are also looking to recruit a few dps for our core raiding team as we start focusing more in heroic raiding.

My bnet name is amillerguy#11844. Maybe we can do some m+ or you could do a raid with us some time and see if there is a fit.

Either way, happy hunting.

Hey there Raey, you are a little ahead of us in proggression but we are planning to hit up heroic this week. We raid Wed/Thurs 7-9pm CST. If you would like to know more please feel free to add me. I look forward to speaking with you

Discord= Tylius#9839
BNET= Tylius#1492

Hi Raey,

Formerly LOWER we are a reforming group of CE raiders rejoicing to play with old friends. Looking for some solid pieces to finalize our roster. TUES/WED 8-11 EST - we are housed on Tichondrius. Looking for a Tank/few healers (Even a healing officer to organize healing cooldowns etc.) and some melee DPS. DM me on Discord Nickthetrainn#9216 - Rolls for loot/ Semi-hardcore- come game.

Hello we are currently 7/9H and looking for a few dps and 1 healers to fill rank. We plan on diving into mythic and do tons of M+ we raid Tuesday/Thursday 7pm-10pm EST.
Alliance-Stormrage- Azeroths Kitchen
Discord-Brody#3547
Shoot me a message if you have any questions.

Looking for thrilling adventures, a welcoming community, and unforgettable memories? Look no further than Chaotic Phoenix! Join us as we embark on epic quests, conquer challenging Raids, and push our limits in heart-pounding Dungeons.

Why Chaotic Phoenix? Fun First: We prioritize enjoyment above all else! Our guild is a haven for players who love to laugh, share stories, and forge lasting friendships. Join us for unforgettable moments and create memories that will stand the test of time. Active Discord: Stay connected with our Discord! Engage in lively discussions, share strategies, and participate in events. Our active Discord server ensures you’re never alone on your WoW journey. AOTC Raiding: Rise to the challenge of AOTC Raids with Chaotic Phoenix! Our experienced raiding team is committed to achieving ahead of the curve progression. Work together, learn, and revel in the satisfaction of conquering formidable foes. Mythic+: Experience the adrenaline rush of Mythic+ Dungeons alongside skilled teammates. Push your limits, earn valuable rewards, and bask in the glory of overcoming ever-increasing challenges. Cross Faction, Thunderlord/Azgalor/Azshara/Destromath/Blood Furnace/Mannoroth/Nazjatar.

Unlock the true potential of your WoW adventure! Contact BT Meeeow#11928 / Discord Meeeow#5711. Adventure awaits – embrace the chaos and soar to new heights with Chaotic Phoenix!

1/9 m Goldilocks Guild - Illidan

We raid 8-11 est wed/thur

Hello i hope we can be a good fit for you guild spam is below.

Hello everyone we are a newly formed guild with prior CE exp raiders. We started our own group to create a stress free raiding enviroment that does not become a chore. We raid Thursday and Monday from 930pm EST to 1130PM Est. We are a AOTC guild looking for mid to late Mythic push possibly CE.
We are currently looking for

MDPS- Feral, Monk, Fury Warrior
RDPS-Mage, Devoker, Hunter, Boomy
Heals-Hpal, Prevoker, Hpriest.
Any class with a flex heal spec or tank spec.
Any and all exceptional players will be considered.
We will provide all materials needed for raid all we ask is for solid attendance, determination to learn and progress respect amongst others in the guild. We run keys daily and all have a common goal of 3k+ Io for season 2. M+ Players and raiders are welcome!

BNet: Rahmens#11589
Discord: Kekkerslol#6961

Hi Raey

One Night Affair is an AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 08:30-11:30 EST.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more. Currently full clearing normal, but switching to Mythic soon.

Many Mythic+ KSM minded players. Guild Organized M+ runs on Friday Nights!

Vault of the Incarnates
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
9/9N 7/9H

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Recruitment is currently open for:

1 Healer: Prefer Holy/Disc Priest or Resto Shaman
Shadow Priest
Mage
Enh Shaman

Contact Lucast on Discord
Lucast#0562

Hey Raey,

Fully Torked (full guild post here), is a 8/9H Sunday 6-9pm pdt guild on Kil’Jaeden. We are looking for more raiders to fill up our roster so we can push mythic raid.

If you’re interested, take a look our guild post and reach out to our recruitment officer (Bnet: Djpaulydbro#1101 or Discord: Deadrush#6667) or me (Bnet: Cavemann#1115 or Discord: Cavemann6#0006).

Hey! The Holy Ramen Empire is recruiting for our raiding team, and we are looking for a dev evoker. We are working towards AOTC and getting into mythic raiding. Currently H 6/9 for this new tier. Raid times Tues and Thurs from 8-10 EST. We also have a very active discord + community that runs keys together. Contact me at Dimonius#5777 on Discord or my B-net at Dimonius #1371 if you wanted to talk :slight_smile:

We are still looking for a few ranged for content, we are 8/9 H currently. We raid Tue/Thur 8 - 11 CST and somtimes a optional raid on Sundays. Hit me up in discord if interested. Disbeliever#1140

Yo! We are currently looking for a ranged dps. Check us out! Our raid times should line up as well.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hillidan-legal-risk-management-99n-89h-recruiting-for-101/1562169

Discord contacts:
Flub#2175
Ever#7963

Hey there! Not sure if you’re still looking, but we’re One More Pull on Zul’jin! We’re an Aotc guild, looking to dabble in mythic since we got 8/9H pretty quickly than expected this tier. We would love to have some more ranged dps! Plus I’d love to have another scaley friend. :slight_smile: We raid Tues/Thurs 8-10:30 est, and always doing M+ or world content/achieves together. Reach out if you’re interested! Disc: Mollotov#2682

Hey there Raey!

Are you still looking for a guild? I’m currently searching for another Evoker for our raid team. At the moment, I’m the only one we’ve got!!! And good news for you, I already have the legendary so it would be all yours lol!

Currently we are 9/9N and 7/9H. Our goal is AOTC every tier and Mythic as far as we can with keeping things simple and light. We raid Monday/Wednesday 8:30-11pm EST.

Check out this recruitment post if you’re interested and add me on Discord so we can talk :slight_smile:

Hello,
We are Planet Xpress on Thrall.
Our current progression is 5/9H, 9/9N. After we achieve AOTC our goal is to go for some early Mythic bosses.
Everyone in the guild is super helpful and we would be totally down to help you level whatever you would want to play. The guild is primarily Horde, we do have a few Alliance players in the guild as well.
Our raid nights are Fri/Sat from 8-11pm EST.
We would love to hear from you, if interested feel free to add myself on either Bnet or Disc and shoot me a message.

Look forward to chatting with you!
Disc: Devana#8731
Bnet: tehfluffyone#1150

Hey Reay, calamity A52 are looking for more DPS to finish off Heroic and dabble into mythic. We raid tues and thurs 7-10pm est. we are 9/9N 7/9H. I’d love to have a chat with you. Strohs#11784 bnet

Hello Raey!~

Not sure if you have found a home yet but I figured I’d toss my recruitment blurb at you as well!!

I’ll keep it short and sweet!~ Empyrean is currently working to fill out its newly formed raid team to a 2/3/9 roster! We are looking for chill folks who want to clear Normal & Heroic at relaxed pace. But please don’t mistake that for having a lackadaisical attitude towards clearing content, we are serious when it comes to downing bosses with the time we have to raid!

Raid Times/Days: Thursday & Friday 8-11pm CST

Current Progression: 9/9N | 1/9H

Recruitment Contacts: Discord: StarliteKitsu or RadiantYeen
You can also respond to this forum thread and I will do my best to get back to you!

Requirements:
410iLvl
Knowledge of the class you play.
Ability to accept constructive feedback.
The ability to be punctual.
A friendly attitude.
Accepting of LGBTQIA+ Folks.

Looking For:

3 to 4 DPS. - DH/Rogue/Mage/DK/Warlock

But if you don’t fit any of these specifics please feel free to reach out anyways!!

Hope to hear from you soon!

• Tati, GM of Empyrean