431 Boomkin LF Mythic Guild (Found a home, Delete Please)

check out our guild!

Hi there Vell!

<Despair> is looking for your class for The Eternal Palace! We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family.

We are looking for a few ranged DPS to bolster our roster for mythic progression.

We are currently looking for:

A Mage (Fire)

A Priest (Shadow)

A Warlock (Destro/Affliction)

A Disc Priest/Resto Shaman

A Healer with a DPS offspec

But all experienced ranged DPS will be considered.

Our Guild is full of a long-standing group of people, that are focused on progressing through mythic, while also supplying an environment for our members to improve, grow, and learn with people that they enjoy playing with.

We are Horde on the server Thrall.

Progression: We are currently 4/8M.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday&Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST. Optional farm runs Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST.

Consumables: You are expected to bring your own pots, while feast and flask will normally be provided, we would advise you to bring your own just in case.

Required Addons: Weak Auras, DBM/Equivalent, Angry Assignments.

You can get in contact with me at:

Bauciss#1733 (Bnet)

Bauciss#8877(Discord)

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hi!
I think we’d be a great fit for you! I’m currently looking for some more ranged to join our mythic raiding team!

We are 3/8M and raid Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 12am EST.
Solidarity Gaming is along standing guild and multi gaming community. We enjoy all things WoW (Raiding, M+, PVP and even have a Classic team). We also sometimes venture outside the World Of Warcraft and play other games to change things up.

If interested I’d love to chat with ya!
Nox#1368 (bnet) or Nox#3461 (discord) whichever is easier for you!

Heya Vell, Endeavour - Mal’ganis is looking for more DPS for our Mythic team. We are currently 3/8m, with Ashvane pulls as low as 19%. We raid Thursday and Friday 6:30-9:30 CST. If you’re interested at all or have any questions, feel free to reach out!

Discord: aspen#4800
Bnet: Leighh#1473

Still looking!

Hey there! I’m from Massacre on Turalyon and we’re currently looking for solid dps to add to our team. We’re 3/8M and raid Tues/Wed 8:30-12EST with an optional heroic Thurs at 8:30EST. We have been an active raiding guild on Turalyon since 2007, pushing CE and recently taking a step back to more of a casual-mythic raid style and schedule. Outside of raid we’re social with alts, m+, other games, and music in discord and we love to have new people join in the fun. I’ll link you our recruitment post and if you’re interested hit me up! (discord @kara#8566 or btag kara#1715) We do a full Heroic EP clear first thing on Tuesdays and would love to have you along if you’re at all interested in the guild.

Good luck with your search!