430+ Rogue Aeelin and 430+ Paladin Exopal LOOKING FOR GUILD

Me and a very close buddy of mine are looking for a long term progression raiding guild to be a part of! We are interesting in raiding along with M+ on off nights. Feel free to reply to this on here and i will contact you! or you can contact me, my battle net is SkyTooFlyy#1972 and email is s.stephanopoulos@gmail.com we are very motivated and looking to find a good guild to be a part of! :smiley: let me know if you would like any more information!

We are both returning players coming back to the serious scene, Exopal used to be a Healing raid leader back a bit ago in a progression guild and i used to raid back in the day. We know how to play yet dont have many current logs at this moment :slight_smile:

Armory:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/stormrage/aeelyn

Storm Force is looking for reliable dps for mythic progression. We are currently 3/8M and looking to get some solid progression in on Ashvane and beyond.

Our raid schedule is Tuesday/Thursday-8:30-11:30 server(est). We are active outside of raid with M+ on off nights. Loot is distributed via RcLootCouncil. We also have an active discord.

If we sound like a fit and you would like to talk more contact one of the following in game: Bradwill14#1558, Pogs#1780, or bisonhater#1180. Look forward to hearing from you!

Sounds good! i went ahead and added all three so ill see who i can chat with :slight_smile:

Hi Aeelyn

We might be just the guild you are looking for!

Zeroes to Heroes an Alliance guild on US-Stormrage is a community based guild that also raids. We support seven different raiding teams spanning all difficulties every day of the week. We also have a Sunday run that is specifically designed to give those without a raid team or looking to get into raiding a place to experience EP in a teaching environment with two normal/heroic teams for a more casual raiding experience. We now have a growing classic community, that is starting their first raids this month!

More information about our great community can be found here:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/zeroes-to-heroes-community-raiding-more/17755

and for information about our guild can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/142kC095V4KgSD1dUa_Ue8SMbnXJTLSdxDROTZZrGkzo/edit

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/update_progress/guild/us/stormrage/Zeroes+to+Heroes

Hey Aeelyn! :slight_smile:

In Other News on Stormrage-US is recruiting!

We pride ourselves on having a welcoming, friendly, laid-back atmosphere, while still being able to progress.

The classes we are currently looking for include: healer: paladin, shaman, or discipline priest; melee: paladin, demon hunter, rogue, warrior or monk, and ranged - warlock, mage, hunter, shaman or boomkin!

However, we are ALWAYS looking for exceptional players!

We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, 8:00pm - 11:00pm server time. Wednesday is an optional heroic night, but we do have most raiders coming, and fully clear in around 2 hours. Thursday and Sunday are mythic raids.

Our progression in Eternal Palace is 4/8 Mythic, and 8/8 Heroic. We are working on Mythic Orgozoa, and have had her to 65%.

Our progression in Battle of Dazar’Alor was 9/9 Heroic and 5/9 Mythic. In Crucible of Storms we were 2/2 Heroic.

Our progression in Uldir was 8/8 Normal, and 8/8 Heroic, and 4/8 Mythic.

We also accept casual players of all levels.

We use personal loot and a RCLootCouncil loot system, and we offer discord for all members, in which we do require a working microphone in case you need to ever call out for something raid related. We use cauldrons for flasks in the raid, and provide vantus runes when needed.

We have a lot of members active in M+ of all levels all week also.

If you are interested in applying or would like more information feel free to add Zahliah#1647 to talk some more about In Other News!

We are looking for more consistent people to run m+ with! Add my btag Joyner#11392 if you guys are interested, we’re working on mid-level keys and moving up from that once we don’t have to pug so often.

Hi Aeelyn and Exopal, The both of you are welcome to join us. “Unbroken Alliance” is a large casual progressive, w/ many members age 50+, besides younger adults. The guild is over 10 years old, and was brought over to Stormrage from another server by our GM. Currently, we are EP N 7/8, H 5/8. We have been needing another good healer and have also been short on melee, so both of you would fit in. Our progressive raiders range mostly from 430s-450 in ilvl. We raid (prog.) T/W 8-10 pm and Sat/Sun 8-10 pm (GM’s choice-can be alt., achieve, or prog. continuation run). Food, flasks (if we have the mats) and repairs provided. Our GM loves running Keys. She will schedule some whenever she logs online or find keys for whomever doesn’t have one. We also have our Mount, pet, and trans-mog hounds. If we sound like the right fit for both of you, just IM me in game (alts-Aznaa, Janellewitch, Robinsmeow, Bixbite) for either more info/invite. Hope to have the both of you w/ us!