438 Lock 4/8M Exp

Im looking to be part of a tight knit group that looks to get CE every tier.

I know our prog isnt quite up to urs, we have ashvane at 10% and are hoping to secure the kill tonight. Unfortunately we started this tier a bit late cause we as a collective unit took a break and classic kinda shook us up a bit, but we are at a full roster that is able to run consistently with a solid group of fun like minded individuals. If we sound like a good fit plz add me from my spam :stuck_out_tongue:

About us:

• Sargeras Alliance. We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We recently moved as a core to alliance on Sargeras from Horde Illidan. We believe this to be beneficial to us long-term and since the entire core was on board we decided to go through with the move! We believe in having fun as a priority, but Cutting Edge is our goal!

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Current Progression:

8/8H 3/8M

Classes Needed:
We currently are seeking DPS

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280

are you interested in going alliance or raiding on weekends?

sup drehzz, if you are tired of playing on the wrong side, how about joining us at the right side. please read our brief info, if you like to chat some more feel free to add. take care man,

|A| :heart: Vengeance :heart: [ sargeras ] |4/8M|
Tuesdays & Thursdays, 8 - 11 pm EST.

Currently we are looking for reliable people with at least heroic experience that play the following classes ;;

Resto shamman -
Warlock -
shadow priest -
boomkin -

During our off nights, we run M+, heroic EP, pvp arenas and classic.

We wont abandon you. just because you may not be performing at your best it does not mean you suck. We will work with you, we have amazing people that can get you there - so long as you let us

Please NO DRAMA - we are a very relax group of people who enjoy the game, we like to have fun and progress - we enjoy listening to music while doing trash, gamble while waiting / during breaks. We are just happy gamer’s who enjoy the game despite all of its flaws.

If interested please ADD us or leave a comment - will get back to you ASAP.

TPK#11921

Sup dude! I’m an officer in an alliance guild called No Discipline on Sargeras. We’re currently 5/8M and are looking for more ranged DPS to help fill out our ranged needs. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:30pm - 10:30pm PST. If you’re interested at all you can contact me on bnet at oondies#1692 or discord at oondies#7477. hope to hear from ya!

Immediate need for a Warlock, lets chat.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Hi there! I’m with Fair Enough on Area 52, Horde. We raid tues-thurs-sun from 8:15-11:30est. We’re currently 7/8M and still reclearing each week. We’re looking for a warlock. If you’re interested, add me via btag at Sheridan#11238. I’ll be around all evening. :slight_smile:

Hey! Oblivion-Hyjal would love to chat w/ you sometime. Our current progression is 4/8M. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 6:30-9:30 PST. We also have a pretty active mythic+ group. If you’re interested feel free to reach out to me whenever I’m generally pretty available :stuck_out_tongue:

Pheddi#1889 (bnet)
Çlarus#0001 (discord)

Hey we are horde guild 4/8M EP (sub 20 on Orogoza) TUE/WED 915-1215 Eastern. We have THUR alt/heroic FRI/SUN RBGs (w/ arenas & wargames) MON M+… i can give more details if we continue to chat further, go ahead and add me :smiley:

Rawra#1290

Hey,

If you’re still looking. < Nulli Secundum > (US-Thrall) [H] is looking for some more DPS to fill out our roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:30pm to 12:30am EST. Currently 5/8M and steadily progressing on Queen’s Court. Currently extending lockouts as well to just push the Cutting Edge since gear isn’t an issue now, just want to maximize our prog time and minimize farm time at this point.

If interested, message me. Battletag: xxcloud417xx#1439

Storm 6/8M is recruiting ranged dps for Azshara’s Eternal Palace!

Storm is an alliance mythic raiding guild located on Sargeras US. Originally formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, the guild was later transferred to Sargeras for recruitment purposes.

We consider ourselves semi-hardcore while clearing content at a pace acceptable to the guild leadership. We are an adult guild primarily with average ages ranging from 20-30s range. Our atmosphere is primarily laid back for farm but serious during progression. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc. and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts.

We aim to get a cutting edge achievement each raid tier if it is attainable within our raiding hours.

-Raid Times-
Main Raids: Tue - Wed - Thurs 7p-10p CST or 8p-11p EST.
Optional / Not required: Mon - 7p-10p CST or 8p-11p EST (fluid).

-Recruitment Needs-
Tank: Closed
Melee: DH - Low priority
Ranged: Priest, any exceptional ranged - High Priority
Healer: Shaman / Disc / Holy Paladin - Medium Priority

-BFA Progression-
Azshara’s Eternal Palace - 6/8M 8/8H
Crucible of Storms - 2/2H
Battle of Dazar’Alor - 9/9M (CE)
Uldir, the Halls of Control - 8/8M (CE)

-Legion Progression-
Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11M (CE)
Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M
Nighthold - 10/10M (CE)
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE)

We are seeking to recruit individuals who are knowledgeable and keep up to date on their raiding spec(s) and sims. We aren’t a guild that is interested in carrying any one individual and will expect all members to keep up with maintaining their primary main character for raids on a weekly basis. That includes farming best in slot essences, obtaining AP for HOA, Weekly Islands Cap, Mythic + weekly cache, etc. If you are someone who likes to take frequent breaks from the game or gets bored easily doing the same things over and over, (ie raiding the same content every week or keeping up with dailies and mythic +), then this is not the guild for you. We like to have fun but we also want to progress at a rate we feel we can accomplish and we don’t want to be held back.

In addition to what was mentioned above we also require the following below.

-Raiding Requirements-
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid
Lvl 60 Heart of Azeroth minimum

-Application Process-
Storm requires a short application and discord interview before joining the guild for a trial.

The application can be found here:

_https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0aLiJDWAdv_OSdsw8W8RPyX_do7KuaOEmExegmlYGjzZODw/viewform

We typically review applications 2-3 times per week. If you do not receive a response back within 1 week of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled.

-Contact Points-
Panhu#11240 (BNET) - GM
Panhu#0477 (Discord)
Rynzler#11268 (BNET) - Officer
Rynzler#2573 (Discord)
Irosamm#1160 - (BNET) Officer
Tearocki#1475 (BNET) - Healing Officer

Mediocrity is a semi-hardcore guild, based on Thrall-US, created by players who want to maintain a mellow time in-game but also push content in a meaningful way. We aim to improve where we can and strive to play as our best selves, even though we may not be the best players. Led by previous CE raid experience, Mediocrity is for the folks who have interest in raiding with a progression-minded group but on a more relaxed schedule with a calm and fun approach.

We’re happy to be home to players of all types - in addition to pushing new content, we also complete M+ keys regularly, level alts, complete backraiding, old content, and dabble in PvP. If you’re a new (or returning player) looking for a home to spread your wings and learn in, Mediocrity is happy to help. Practice makes perfect and everyone has to start somewhere. :slight_smile:

Progression Raid Times

• Tuesday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)
  • Thursday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)

Optional Heroic re-clears created throughout the week

If interested feel free to DM me , contact me the GM at Fire#1110 (Discord), Fire#1218 (BNet)2

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
8/8H 5/8M EP

We are a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We are not seeking server firsts; however, we do want to clear the top tier content. We were founded in Vanilla on Alter of Storms were we consistently made server second kills. However, the population on AoS was dwindling so we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 where we remained in the top 10-20th guild. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling we transferred to our new home, Area-52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long-standing success.

In short, if you are looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First Race, Dominion may be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://goo.gl/1rqK2c
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; árch (Arch#11328), Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378 )

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times - Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst
Progression - 3/8M 8/8H 8/8N
Just started Mythic, Looking for quality raiders! We have an updated roster on discord.
All of our raiders have the same vision in progression we get work done within our 2 hour raid window.
We are a friendly casual guild. Stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.
We run keys/alt runs through out the week!
We have an off-realm community of over 100 players.
We have a 25+man Saturday (Optional) which consist of Veteran/Newer raiders. 730pm pst -1030pm. That is 8/8N 8/8H which is considered our alt/casual raider run/trial run!
Please be able to make Tues/Wed raid times if you plan on raiding with us.

8/8H 1.5 hour clear.

LF R DPS with LOGS.

Always looking for Quality raiders that don’t bring in big egos/qq.

Msg me!
Bnet Thiz#11864
Disc Thiz#7444

Leaving our info below, hope we are a good fit. Thanks!

Sellouts on Illidan horde side.

We are a close knit community looking to add a few key players to take the guild to Cutting edge and beyond. Current progression is 4/8M. Had a few members have the life bug hit them and we need to bring in some heavy hitters to help us continue our push!

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm realm time (9-12 EST) with optional nights Thursday and Saturday. We also have a very consistent M+ community with multiple 15+ keys happening just about daily (lower keys as well).

Current needs include ranged (preferably with a comfortable healing off spec): Druid, Shaman, or priest (preferably disc/shadow). Will also consider exceptional hunters, mages, warlocks. Strong mele candidates are also recommended to reach out as we truly believe in “bring the player not the class” and can make room for the right fit.

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you would like to chat or looking for more info please feel free to reach out. Necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord both go to my phone and will be answered as soon as i recieve the notification.

Hello! I’m an officer with Vortex on Turalyon. We’ve been around clearing current raid content since 2008.

TLDR:

Horde - Turalyon
7/8M Uldir, CE BoD, 5/8 EP.

We raid twice a week, Tuesday and a Thursday 8:00 est until 11:00 est.

We do host friend/family/alt runs on Monday for those interested in showing up or catching up on AP.

I’d love to hear from you - we’re on the market for some ranged DPS, specifically a lock.

Feel free to reach out on Discord @ Icetea#9130 or Bnet @ Xumie#1849.

About us
Imperial Guard is an established raiding guild that has members playing together dating all the way back to Dragon Soul. We are located on Horde Illidan. Imperial Guard is a progression focused guild that intends on pushing content as far as we possibly can while still maintaining a fun environment. We run content of all difficulties so that each individual member of the guild will feel like they are a part of the group. We have 3 raid teams, Fri/Sat 7-11 CST (4/8M), Wed/Thur 730-1030 CST 3/8M, and Tue/Thur 8-11CST 7/8H. We also host “fun runs” or gearing runs that anyone is invited to attended regardless of most raid requirements. If raiding is not your thing, join us for keys! While we are not raiding we fill our time pushing mythic keystones, we have many members that range from just starting out to pushing 1900 io and climbing.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Our needs

Our 4/8M team raids Friday/Saturday Team “Last Pull” 7-11CST is currently lf DPS that have an OS in healing or in tanking.

HIGH Priority:

Monk DPS with Tank OS
Pally DPS with Tank OS
Warrior DPS with Tank OS
Mage

Medium:
DK – DPS
Balance druid
Warlock

Low:
Anything that is not on medium, or high, but will consider exceptional players.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Our Wed/Thur group Team “Safe Word” 3/8M (AoTC) 730-1030CST

High Priority
Rogue
Warlock
Hunter

Medium
Boomy
Hunter
Spriest

Low
Anything else not listed will be considered.

Our Tue/Thur group Team “fake it till we make it” 7/8H team is just starting out and currently in open recruitment

We also have a very active mythic+ community with many players pushing 1.2k+ and guild leadership of 1.9k.

Non raiders are also welcome to join the guild while they get ready for raiding or just wanting to find a cool group of people to hang out with and kill some normal bosses for sh!ts and giggles.

Contact Info
GM & Fri/Sat Raid Leader
Tiekenee#1613 - Btag
Thirdpint#1123 - Discord

Wed/Thur Raid Leader
fen7740#1209 - Btag
Fen#1163 - Discord

Hello!
My team is currently 4/8M and needing some solid DPS for further progression :slight_smile:
Horde, Thrall. We Mythic prog W/F 8:30-11PM EST. Hope to hear from you!
Bnet - UnholyMalia#1842 or Discord - Malia #3497

Mediocrity is a semi-hardcore guild, based on Thrall-US, created by players who want to maintain a mellow time in-game but also push content in a meaningful way. We aim to improve where we can and strive to play as our best selves, even though we may not be the best players. Led by previous CE raid experience, Mediocrity is for the folks who have interest in raiding with a progression-minded group but on a more relaxed schedule with a calm and fun approach.

We’re happy to be home to players of all types - in addition to pushing new content, we also complete M+ keys regularly, level alts, complete backraiding, old content, and dabble in PvP. If you’re a new (or returning player) looking for a home to spread your wings and learn in, Mediocrity is happy to help. Practice makes perfect and everyone has to start somewhere. :slight_smile:

Progression Raid Times

• Tuesday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)
  • Thursday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)

Optional Heroic re-clears created throughout the week

If interested feel free to DM me , contact me the GM at Fire#1110 (Discord), Fire#1218 (BNet

Hi! Our guild may be a good place for you. We just recently moved over ot the Horde side from Alliance and are looking for good people ot refill our team. More about us in our post below. Let us know if you are interested: