430 ilvl 1802 IO prot pally LF M+ push group

Hey guys,
I am LF a mythic+ group or guild I can run with. I have been pugging because I can’t seem to find anyone to roll with. I am what you would call a career tank, I have no off-specs. I work Monday through Friday and get off work at 4 PM Mountain time. I don’t have much time through the week, maybe I can do 4 or 5 keys before I have to go. The weekends are when I can put in more time and grind through the day. Please feel free to add me dextermorgan#1253 Thanks for your time.

Hello! Our Monday Mythic+ group (7-11 keys) 8p EDT could use a second tank since our events are so well attended. Thursday night group (14+ keys) 8p EDT could use a consistent tank also! Come check us out, no strings attached to joining Community. All we ask is if you commit, you show up! Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!

Sure, I got a friend request. I think it was one of your guys maybe you? I will reach out. Thank you.

1 Like

If you’re interested, we’re currently working on establishing a new community base for our members. Click this link here

I don’t raid. I just do keys. I would rather run with a group that just does keys. Thanks tough.

no problem we do keys as well i push keys s1 2700 io this season 2.4k almost 2.5 trying to go higher this season

Yup! Keys only weekdays is exactly when we do them!