430 Havoc DH or any other toon

Hey folks,

I’m looking to get back into raiding but can’t find a guild which suits my needs socially. I’m looking for an active social guild, one with members on during non-raid nights. One which will do achievement runs and x-mog runs for fun. But, also runs Normal/Heroic EP. I’m not ready for Mythic yet so I don’t want to step into it and screw up someones runs. I have every class at 120 with my DH at 430, Ele Shammy at 405, and UH DK at 404. I strongly prefer ranged in a raid environment but will be willing to learn melee if it’s what the raid requires.

If I sound like a good fit for your guild, please drop me a line at Klora#1409.

Thanks everyone!

[Area-52] <What Are Logs> 2 Day 3/8M [US-Horde]

TLDR: 2 Day Mythic Guild On Area 52

Raids every Tuesday and Wednesday 8:00PM-10:30PM EST.

Current Raiding Needs For Raid Team

Tanks: Recruiting One Tank

Healers: Recruiting Open

DPS: Recruiting Open

For more info or to ask some questions don’t hesitate to PM my
Bnet: Nightgunner#1901

Discord: Mat#4382 (best option)
Or Reddit to inquire.

Also run heroic on off nights

I sent you a friend request. Look forward to speaking with you!

Hello Klora! I did add you on bnet (Daera#1103) but I’ll respond here to give you a quick summary.

Addicts of Nightlife is a horde guild on Area 52. We raid Sat/Sun 8-11:30PM Est (server time for A52).

We are currently 3/8M and we’re specifically looking for a mage to help round out our roster.

We supply 1 cauldron per raid with feasts for raiders as well. Guild repairs for weekends, M+ during the week and a Normal raid on Thursday that is completely optional for guild members/friends.

Hope to hear back from you if you think we sound like a good match!

Bnet: Daera#1103
Discord: Daera#6283

Imperial Guard is recruiting for both of our raid teams

About us
Imperial Guard is an established raiding guild that has members playing together dating all the way back to Dragon Soul. We are located on Horde Illidan Imperial Guard is a progression focused guild that intends on pushing content as far as we possibly can while still maintaining a fun environment. We run content of all difficulties so that each individual member of the guild will feel like they are apart of the group. We have 2 raid teams Fri/Sat 7-11 CST 3/8M and a AoTC raid team wed/thur 7-10 CST that is looking at doing mythic. We also host “fun runs” or gearing runs that anyone is invited to attended reguardless of most raid requierments. Raiding not your thing will join us and push keys! While we are not raiding we fill our time pushing mythic keystones, we have many members that are 1.2k or higher and guild leadership that is 1.5k and pushing.

Our needs

Our 3/8M team raids Friday/Saturday 7-11CST and is currently lf a DH dps however all exceptional players will be considered regardless of spec and ilvl

Our Wed/Thur group is getting ready for mythic and lf anyone that would be intersted in entry level mythic raiding.

We also have a very active mythic+ community with many players pushing 1.3k+ and guild leadership of 1.5k.

Non raiders are also welcome to join the guild while they get ready for raiding or just wanting to find a cool group of people to hang out with and kill some normal bosses for Sh!ts and giggles.

Contact Info
Bnet Tiekenee#1613
Discord Thirdpint#1124

We have immediate spots and I believe our guild fits your description, having been playing together since mid-wrath.

I’d love to help your Demon Hunter get ready for Mythic and progress that way and hope you’d find a comfortable home here for years to come.

If you wanna chat more, let me know.
Add me on Discord if so
metrolol #1206

Hey Klora,

Hysteria on Thrall,

We are a 2 day raid team founded by prior cutting edge raiders of various experience. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge every tier and have a good time doing it.

We are searching for talented raiders that want to be a part of the team and work hard to sculpt the guild into a strong raiding environment. We are active in m+ and have a heavy focus on having a non toxic, low stress, raid environment.

Current Prog 4/8M
Recruitment needs ATM

1 Healer (Disc, R-Druid, MW)
1 DPS/Tank 3rd tank role.
1 Rogue
1 lock

After that feel free to app.

Raid Schedule

Tuesday : 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST
Thursday : 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST

We have optional raid nights on Saturday evenings at the same times.

Find our App on wowprogress. com/guild/us/thrall/Hysteria
We usually respond to apps within a few days.

Btag Syfy#1592
GM btag is Aerivore#1581 - Discord Aerivore#7148
Discord Tanner#4093

Order on US Dalaran is looking for some dps. :slight_smile: We took a break and just recently got back to raiding. We’re still trying to rebuild the raid team and are 3/8H as a guild. We’re a heroic/mythic prog guild and progress as far as we can into mythic every tier. The gm and co-gm are 5/8 H and I’m 8/8H on my main. One of our tanks is 3/8M on her main, so we’re kinda combining our strats to figure out what works best for our comp.

If you want to talk more or whatever, my bnet is Resto#11728

For your eyeballs

Hi Klora,
We’re a 2 night raiding guild who need more dps!
We raid Fridays and Saturdays- 8PM - 11PM server time (Mountain Time) which is 7-10 pacific and 9-12 eastern.

We’re a chill group… here’s a sample raid from last time someone recorded one… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keHM4F6r0oY

I provide food flasks and discord entertainment so you can come progress with the EDFC… We try to make sure everyone does their +10 every week…

I hope you consider us! If not I hope you find what you’re looking for.

Cheers,
Treesus - Wolfiee#11929 or Swifyre#1796,

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 4/8M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9M 4/8M 8/8H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag