430 Fury War LF Heroic/Mythic

Hey! Looking to get back into raiding consistently. 8/8H currently #puglife. Have experience running mythic raids a while back. I’ve been pretty consistent in getting ahead of the curve almost every tier. Most days/times work for me as long as it’s a lil layer in evening (PST) feel free to reach out on bnet or disc!
Discord-Dhezi#9428
Btag-Dhezi#1820

Hi Dhezi,

Looking to add a DPS Warrior to our team.

Current progression:

3/9 Mythic Aberrus
8/8 Mythic Vault of the Incarnates

Death Jesters, a 17 year old raiding guild would love to have you apply! We’re an old-school guild that has been a robust and thriving community with our sister guild, Zeroes to Heroes.

We have always prided ourselves on being a very small, closely-bonded mythic guild. We have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous server firsts and top rankings. Many of us have been raiding together since Molten Core or previous MMOs.

While nowhere as hardcore as we used to be, we are pursuing CE on a 2 day raid schedule for Dragonflight.

The team’s desire is to continue with securing CE for the remainder of Dragonflight. We’ve had the same leadership for 17 years with players that are multi Hall of Fame, CE, and even those that are newer to mythic raiding.

We raid:

Fridays & Saturdays 11:00pm-2:00pm EST.

If you’re interested or looking for more information, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Sparty (BattlenetID and Discord: Sparty#1780), Nolly (BattleNet ID: Nolly#11989)

APPLY HERE: https://forms.gle/w8guAWConqGwGQZ1A

Hey Dhezi,

Fully Torked (full guild post here), is a 8/9H Sunday 6-9pm pdt guild on Kil’Jaeden. We are looking for more raiders to fill up our roster so we can push mythic raid.

If you’re interested, take a look our guild post and reach out to our recruitment officer (Bnet: Djpaulydbro#1101 or Discord: Deadrush#6667) or me (Bnet: Cavemann#1115 or Discord: Cavemann6#0006).

Hello there, those of us at Legal Risk Management> (H) Illidan are ready to represent you. 9/9N 8/9H https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Legal%20Risk%20Management. We are a new CE oriented mythic guild looking for players to join us! Raid times: T/W 8:30PM-11:30PM CST.

If you’re interested please reach out to me. Also available on disc @ flub#2175.