430+ DH LF Heroic/mythic guild

You seem cool, we don’t mythic raid but I’ll drop the blurb here anyway just in case!
❮Fät and Bäd❯ Bloodhoof-US Small, active, close knit, adult progression raid guild made of former hardcore raiders looking for more of the same. FnB is like a family; we run mythic+, bgs, and arenas. We help one another gear up alts, get our weekly keys, and hang out in Discord with one another even when we’re not playing WoW. Our only expectations are that you know how to play your role effectively enough to mitigate whatever health you add to the boss when you join the raid group, show up to raid appropriately geared for the content we’re progressing on, and want to have FUN while downing content. We’re not terribly serious, and we don’t really plan on being so; we’re former hardcore raiders, not current. Discord can be noisy, there’s a ton of joking around, but we can rock srsbsns when we need to. No drama and no princesses, please. We’re looking for reliable, warm bodied DPS that are familiar with their class/roll, open to suggestion for improvements, and willing to bash their heads into content a few dozen times with us. A good attitude, sense of humor, and patience are musts! Raids are Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 9pm-12am EST Contact any of the following with questions:

Recruitment: Ticklefinger#11480
GM: PlayerOne#11128

Hello! [H] [Illidan] Is looking for Dps to finish our raid core! We are 3/8M and 8/8H and want to push CE this Tier! The raid times are Tues and wed 10pm-1am CST

lets do big things together! feel free to add any of the following people to learn more!

Datböï
Discord=Randy (Datboi)#9961
Bnet= Randyftw12#1195

Gambimonk
Discord= Gambi#0794

Nakroz
Discord=Henry#7491

Bearlish
Discord= Bear#9073

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 4/8M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9M 4/8M 8/8H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

Hey! Narvath! <Illicit> of Proudmoore would love to have you! I realize that we are alliance, but, We raid Tues/Thurs 6-9 server time (PST). WE are 7/8 Heroic. We have a PVP night, we run keys regularly, and are just a great group of close knit players looking to expand. WE have a boosted Discord, and a no-wait Raidbots sim. My name is Quick and I am a raider and Guild Officer, please hit me up with any questions! Again, we’d love to have you join. Starlord#13835 is my battle tag.

Hello Narvath,

We have a spot open for melee for mythic raiding for your DH alt if the times work for you, since we recently lost a warrior to school. Not sure if our times are too late or not, since you didn’t mention a time zone. We are currently 3/8M, progging on Ashvane and raid Tues./Thurs. 10:30PM Central until 1AM.

The team is fairly active - we run M+, warfronts, bgs, islands, etc. and has been raiding together for a few expansions now. We are alliance, so if you are not opposed to faction transferring, could always trial by running a few keys together and getting a feel for things. Our raid lead is former U.S. 100 raid lead and GM and I ran the same guild for over 10 years, so it’s a stable environment here. No fear of the guild falling apart a few weeks after you join, lol.

If we meet your needs and you are interested in speaking with me, add me at Neddy#1554. Thanks and good luck either way.

Check us out we would love to have another DH in our core group.

Still looking

Still looking

Still looking

Hey I sent you a friends request, 3/8M raiding on Mons, Tues and Thurs from 8:30 to 11:30 pm central. Could really do with another DH. Add me at Rosettechrno#1937

Hello Narvath, we are an 8/8H guild looking for 3-4 more dps to fill the mythic roster. Raid times are 7:30-10:30 CST Tues/Thurs. hit me up if we sound like a guild you would possibly be interested in, info/spam below:

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for The Eternal Palace, 8/8H 8/8N. We are currently looking 3-4 dps to fill out the roster for Mythic. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There is also optional Sunday runs at the same time for further pushing at the start of a raid tier and social/alt runs later in the season.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:

CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers in game: Ranes, Raellia, and Anxiety

Still looking

Insomnia (R3) of <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis is comprised of a strong leadership core and friendly raiders who want to have fun killing bosses. We’re alt-friendly and often open our raids to the rest of the Seraph community.

We are a team that used to be heavy into mythic raiding. We are looking to get back into it now that we have the players to do it.

We raid 10:00pm - 1:00am CST on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact gorgeouss#1922 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 4/9M EP (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  2. Blacklisted - 2/8M EP (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - diddy177#1798
  3. Insomnia - 1/8M EP (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922
  4. Clockwise - 6/8H EP (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438
  5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 3/9M EP (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid athttp://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild.

Hello there!

Dark Skies is a long-time Cutting Edge guild, currently 6/8 Mythic Palace. Looking for a solid Demon Hunter.

We raid Tue/Wed/Thurs from 9:30 PM to 1 AM Pacific Time .

With roots stretching back to Wrath of the Lich King, Dark Skies is an older group that originally started as a haven for parents with small children. Hence our later start times, since many of our players can’t raid til their kids are in bed. The guild is run in an open, consensus fashion (i.e. no officers) which works well for us since we focus on only taking people who are laid back and will fit in well with the team.

You can check out our main thread here (including our progression history) if you’d like to find out more:

My btag in game is Tewa#1373, please add me if our times work for you.

Still looking

Hi Narvath! My team is currently looking to add a DemonHunter to our squad. We are currently sitting at 4/8M. With previous Cutting Edge experience in past tiers.
We have 2 teams in the guild so there are multiple players looking to run mythic+ regularly and a community built to help one another strive to getting better.

Guild: Stoic - Team DVA
Faction: Alliance
Server: Proudmoore
Raid times: 7pm-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST)
Btag: Pillow#11611

Guild & Server: Midgar
Raid Times Days: Tuesday/Thursday 7-10PM EST (6-9PM CST)
Current Progression: 8/8H (Some of us are 3/8M)
Recruitment Contacts:
BTag: KeepAhead#1829 / Sno#11807
Discord: Påz#6272 / Sno#2651
Requirements: level 60 HoA, Prior Mythic raiding exp is preffered, consistent attendance and consistent performance through logs, knowledge of your class is a must.
Needs: Exceptional R/MDPS, a few healers, and 1 Tank (pref. Monk/Warrior)

About Us:

Midgar [Horde]
Most of us are 1/8M EP, but as a guild we are only 8/8H. Most of us are previous Mythic raiders. Our raid environment is not for those who take offense to things easily. We are all looking to progress, and if you’re making mistakes or not performing as well as you should, you will be called out and asked to improve.

Trials last for 2 weeks.

Trials are accepted based on logs & progression, we do not have time to hold your hand and hand out gear to those that haven’t kept their character current in the expansion. We are looking for like minded individuals that will take the time to do the work on their own.

Any applicants that parse under blue will be rejected and need not apply.

Discord: discord.gg/f2C5FEt

Still looking

Yo hit us up! We don’t have a DH atm and would love 1 to wreck some DPS meters :wink: Obligatory spam below.

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : TEP: 2/8M; BoD 5/9M; LFM to push Mythic prog
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run
Sunday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic TEP. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Demon Hunter (dps - High Priority), Mage, Rogue, Druid (dps), Priest (dps), Warrior, Death Knight (dps), Shaman (dps); will consider all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

My buddy is still looking. :slight_smile: