430 Balance Druid LF Mythic Guild

Hi everyone, I am currently looking for a raiding team that has been together for multiple tiers. Last tier I raided was BOD and was 6/8 Mythic until the raid team fell apart. Seems like that is a common occurrence this Xpac, been playing restro and balance depending on what the team needed prefer balance. Willing to be on the bench to start and earn main roster spot if needed.

Hey paco, Virtually Impossible a horde guild, are looking for a boomkin. We are 7/8H and 8/8N EP. We raid tuesday and Wednesday 12am-3am est. We are looking to hit mythic hard within the next week or so. We just need 1-2 guys. Send me a friend request strohs#11784 is my bnet. Ill be happy to talk to you.

Hello, Mechanical misplay 7/8 H is looking for some good DPS and currently has DPS spots open for the mythic roster we raid Tue/Thur 8-11 Pm EST if you are interested you can add me at sarandar#1236 on bnet!

We are 8/8h and rexruiting to push back into mythic ince we ended 7/9 last teir

Hey guys Chad the intern here, so I started interning for a new company so I got some ss-4’s and 1099 R’s to pass around so bare with me. Ok now that, that is done you can take your seat and we can begin. Have you ever dreamed of making all your friends jealous, and envious of your numerous achievements in life? Have you ever wanted to get so much gains you can bench press 40x your own body weight? Ever wanted to not he able to leave the house without a wetsuit on and a inflatable raft?

Well good news for you then since Scripted Encounter has hired me to recruit you. It’s that time of year when the time comes to open the flood gates,and get back to the old grindstone. With the dawn of a new teir looming on the horizon, 8/8H looking to recruit some range dps and healers, lead by a 7/9m team, looking to round out their roster to go back into mythic.

We raid Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday 8-11 PM est. So not a super hard schedule,so it’s more about being on your A game. Since we all are working professional adults, that like to get together and push mythic content. Whether it be mythic+, mythic raiding,doing the raid achieves for fun. The overall goal though pushing for that sweet sweet nectar of cutting edge.

Now I know everyone here is on the edge of there seats with anticipation, with how you can get yourself a invite. Now we believe in complete transparency, so it wouldn’t feel right without saying are needs and wants. So let’s get to brace tacs and the nitty gritty.

Needs

*range-warlocks,spriest,mage,hunter, boomkins, ele

• Healers- rshaman.

All others not on the list are a low priority but does not mean you wont be considered so feel free to add spark

But anyone feel free to scroll down to the bottom of this post and add anyone to get in contact with one of us to inquire more.

Expectations

• Be on time and prompt
  • Bring your best
  • Food
  • Flask
  • Potions
  • A pulse
  • The ability to breath through ur nose
  • Not to live with your mother but if you do that is cool but be respectful to her.
  • Be able to bench your own body weight.

So that concludes are interview for the day, since I just got a memo that someone is in desperate need of coffee and lunch. So unfortunately This has to get called short, so please go and add sparkytiz#1491, to complete the survey and let my boss know how, i did. or add chaddaintern#1732 and as always chad factor out.

Good Morning…here is some standard guild copy pasta below for your consideration:

Chemical Imbalance is looking for more skilled raiders to push into 8.2 Mythic content.

We expect the best from all our players, including officers who live up to their titles and raiders who maximize their performance, not their excuses.

Please note all raids are mandatory and players are expected to post out in advance when they know they will have to miss a raid, so check your schedule before your proceed further!

We are not looking for raiders who only show up for farm nights or are generally unreliable.

Our team raids from 9:00pm-12:00pm EST(server time) Friday and Saturday

Progression:
8/8 N EP
8/8 H EP

What can you expect from us?

-Within our raid team you can expect a friendly and reliable group of players willing to help out others and also run other content outside of raiding such as mythic+ 5 man content, world quest, ect

-Our raids are laid back with a fun atmosphere, but focused and ready to give it our best when it comes to bosses.

-Raiders that are constantly pushing to improve their characters, Whether it be by re-gemming completely, researching their class consistently, or just working on improving their play style.

Current Openings:
Healers = druid/monk preferred
Tank = Closed
Melee = Ret Pally, Rogue highest priority
Ranged = Warlock, Shadow Priest highest priority

We will consider all classes/specs, if interested please feel free to contact.

Cisaro#1763
Akala#11752
Bellatrix#1309
Payback#1804
Alchemy#1707

Who is Reaper? is a two-day raiding guild on Area 52. Most of us have played together for years, and there are a lot of raiders with high-end experience who are willing to teach as we progress. We formed during Mists of Pandaria and have maintained the same leadership since day one. If you want to have a good time, kill some bosses, learn more about raiding, or even have knowledge to share, we want you.

Schedule Our raid schedule is Wednesday-Thursday 9:30PM-12:30AM EST, with raid invites going out 15 minutes before raid start. We also have other alt runs that spring up throughout the week and are active in Mythic Plus dungeons.

Current Needs We are currently recruiting RANGED DPS - specifically Mage, Warlock, Hunter and HEALERS with viable DPS offspecs.

We are always willing to consider new raiders regardless of specific recruitment needs at any given time and are currently planning to start a second raid team to progress heroic and mythic.

Contact BTag: Barrbarian#1366.

Rehab Area 52

Reach out if you would be interested Btag - Maz#11411

IMPACT (2/8M) is a newly formed guild with a solid mythic experienced core seeking to push into mythic and eventually get CE. We are looking for players willing to put in maximum effort to achieve our goals together. Even if your class/spec isn't listed in our needs feel free to come to us.

Raid Nights: Tues/Thurs 8-11pm est (prog) Fri 8-11pm est casual/alt run

Needs: Exp/Geared Dps and Healers

Contact Info:
Church#1680
Birch44#1969