429 Resto Shaman

Recently returned to the game after a long hiatus immediately following the launch of bfa. Currently 3/8 H and looking to find a heroic progressing guild with hopes of moving on to mythic.

I’m PST and looking to raid ~2 nights a week.

Discord: Mac#0724
Battletag: Secant#11894

I recommend checking the Recruiting Discord if you’re not already a part of it. Guilds are sorted by faction, type (CE, AOTC, etc) and raiding schedule (Weekend/Weekday, etc) to make finding a home easier. If you need any help, just post in help and our mods can assist you. :slight_smile: Good luck this tier!

Link: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB

PS you can also search in a specific channel for a certain time by using the search bar and selecting a channel you’re interested in. Once you have that you can put a time or a day, etc in order to make sure that you find guilds that meet your schedule needs. The screenshot below is an example. The right side shows the guilds in Horde CE 3 Day that raid at 10pm.

I would look through the 2 day channels in Horde Mythic or AOTC to see if anything meets your needs. You can also include PST in your channel search and pull up the west coast guilds or guilds that meet your schedule.

Cheers to your hilarious name!
Good luck on your search we are full on heals but you seemed great to bump teehee

Hey, We are exactly that with M+ thrown into the mix as well. Ill shoot you a tag request look for Sarkasstic#1210. Ill chat with you more over pms.

Maybe our group or one of the others in guild would be of some interest. Currently looking for a good rsham

1 Like

I would love to hear more about the groups in your guild! Though unfortunately I don’t get off work until 4:30pm PST (6:30pm CST) which means I wouldn’t be able to make it on time do your raids. Do other teams have different raid times that may fit with my schedule?

Hey there! We may be a good fit for you, would love to hear from you. Here is our recruitment post, and my contact info is listed below! We are offering some paid transfers for healers. Hope to hear from you!

Raider io: Hypotenuse
Email: Civil.Disobedience.WoW@ gmail . com
Battlenet: Protagonist#1567
Discord: Hypotenuse#2915

Salt Factory US#206 [9/9M BoD - 4/8M EP]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• BoD - 9/9M US#206
  • Uldir - 8/8M (first tier back w/ 3 less raiding hours)
  • T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info ;

GM / Raid Lead : Bnet - Kisshot#1230

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Hey Shahahahaman

We are currently 8/8H,3/8M in Eternal Palace and only raid 2 nights a week

Mage (high priority)
Boomkin
Resto/Elemental Shaman (Flex)
Holy/Disc/Shadow Priest (Flex)
Warlock

All DPS will be strongly considered as we are a performance based guild.

Raid Times are as follows:

Sunday 9:00 PM - Midnight EST
Monday 9:00 PM - Midnight EST

What will be expected of you:

Discord is required, not just for listening purposes but to also communicate with the raid.
Attendance is a must, we understand that real life comes first and are more than happy to make necessary adjustments but a heads up is always appreciated.
Preparedness is another must, we always show up with pots, flask, and food buffs. Most nights Cauldrons and Feasts will be provided, but having the back ups just in case is required.
Performance is a no brainer. Although mechanics are important maintaining high DPS and or Healing is extremely important.

Please feel free to add the following Officers to Real ID if you are interested:

Notfalling#1204
Tradrienia#1273
Magmo#1272
Psyco#1810
Spøøky#1550

We only have 2 nights worth of raiding, although we do Mythic+'s throughout the week as well off night Heroic runs once progressing in mythic(when attendance permits on Wednesdays), we expect the best out of our players especially Sunday and Monday. If this seems to be a good fit for you, do not hesitate to reach out to the Officers with any questions. Thank You.

yes we are actually the earliest team in the guild. Progression and times of all 5 teams in my post.

Chaos Reborn is 6/8 H is a casual progression/social guild on the high population horde dominated server Illidan! We are currently recruiting to round out our roster and enlarge our social population. We are looking for people who are interested in raids, Mythic + and socializing with the awesome community we already have.

The guild is supported by a team of officers with experience including cutting edge mythic content, various levels of PVP and Mythic +. The guild was founded with the intention to bring fun into the game again rather than it being a job while still enjoying the experience of new content with a group of friends.

We do not currently have set mythic + groups instead we rotate people in and out to get everyone their 10 throughout the week with our mix of tanks and heals we can have a few going at once.

We are looking for more DPS and healer to add to the raid group. We will always consider any player regardless of current needs, and will gladly accept any social players or M+ players.

Raids are held Friday and Saturday from 11:00 PM-2:00 am CST,

Our raid team currently is seeking:

Tanks

Healer

Paladin
Monk
Druid
Shaman

DPS

Druid
Warlock
Rogue
Shaman
Hunter

Contact Info:

Bnet tag: Edoras#1919 or ingame Hr�tha
Ingame : Scorkin
Ingame : Shyshy

Hello. I belong to a semi-casual guild that has two raid teams (one early and one late). We take AOTC every tier and sometimes try to hit a few mythic bosses if we get good attendance. Very friendly, helpful 21+ group. Both teams are in need of a all classes and specs. We are a very patient group and allow NO DRAMA whatsoever. We also do quite a bit of M+, PvP, etc… Always someone around to help others gear up and level. No one sits on the bench! Please contact me if you want to see what we’re all about. Thanks, ZanyPants#1649

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 6-8 pm PST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We do raid 3 nights of the week, but if you can only make 2 that is completely ok!

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

[A] <>The Epitome of Iniquity<> on Proudmoore is actively recruiting a few more bodies to refill our roster so we can push into mythic full force and would love to add you. We are 4/9M BoD after a late start, 8/8 H EP and with a mix of our two raid teams 1/8M EP. Our raid times are T/W 6-9 Pacific, along with possible Monday runs depending on progress throughout the week. We also actively run M+ and other events regularly. If you would like to join or have more questions add me Astriea#1872 btag or Astriea#2774 on discord. Thanks