429 Prot Pally LF Progression Guild

Hi!

I’ve taken a looooooong break from the game and recently resubscribed (~3 weeks ago). Currently, I’m playing a 429 (NL60) Prot Pally and working on a warrior as an alt. Looking to get back into the world of competitive raiding.

I have extensive raiding experience in all expansions up to WoD. From there, I took an extended break. I understand that I lack more relevant raid experience, but I am a competent player and have worked to understand the current meta and boss fights.

I’m typically available later in the evenings on most weekdays with a possibility of Sunday nights.

If you would prefer to contact me in private, my BT is Buschh#1254

Hey buschh if you are interested in a faction transfer please shoot me a message at Cran#1145 could offer your a spot as is.

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley: