429 Boomkin LF Late Night Mythic Guild

Looking for a late night guild in need of a boomy. I’m currently 7/8H EP and prior to this tier I was 6/9M. I also have cuting Edge achievements from both Emerald Nightmare and Hellfire Citadel with mythic progression in between. I’m generally hard working and come prepared to raid with everything needed. I sim my character daily and love to do mythic+ which I can perform multiple roles to help a group out. Parses will be sent on request.

Guild raid time must be 9 p.m PST or later for my to raid with you, anything else will be too early due to my work schedule. Any day is fine but I prefer 2-3 raid days during the week. Horde only. Guild must be on Heroic Azshara progression or starting mythic!

1 Like

Hey Seegen we would love to have you over here in RBP if you have a chance take a look at this…

<Really Bad Players> is a longstanding adult guild on Blackrock seeking competitive players as we continue our progression through Battle of Dazar’alor.

Our roster is comprised of raiders who seek cutting-edge progression while divorcing from a four-night raiding schedule. As a two-night guild, we will never add another mandatory raid night, but we require exceptional (90% or better) attendance from our raiders.

Many of our raiders are online at all hours of the day running mythic+, farming islands, or pushing arena. We’re seeking similar players with personality, competitive drive, and a desire to become part of our family.

About Us

• US - Horde - Blackrock
  • Sun & Mon 7:00 - 11:00 PST Raids
  • [3/8M, 8/8H] Eternal Palace
  • [9/9M] Battle of Dazar’alor - Cutting Edge, [8/8M] Uldir - Cutting Edge
  • Loot Council
  • Discord Voice

Recruitment Goals
We’re currently looking for core position DPS.

• High : Warlock, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest
  • Medium : All exceptional DPS

Our raiding spots are performance based, so exceptional players should always apply regardless of our current goals.

Website
Our website holds in-depth information about our raiding expectations and requirements along with our application. Visit us at the link below:

bit.ly/reallybadplayers

Contact Us
Submitting an application is the best way of starting a conversation if you’re interested, but if you have other questions feel free to contact us directly.

• Guild Master/Healing Officer : Solemnity#1999
  • Recruitment Officer : Stridulent#1581 or in Discord, Stridulent#1603 (preferred)

Sorry these times are too early for me

Hi Seegen
Terped Out Is a progression oriented guild led by Previous Cutting Edge Raiders, currently filling our roster for Eternal Palace, with the goal of pushing Mythic content. Our raiders are experienced, some of whom raided together as early as TBC and WoTLK. We are always open for recruitment. If you would like to check if any positions are available, or would like to submit an application, please use add our Btag.
If you are looking for a relaxed and positive raid environment with a focus to push high-end content then this is the guild for you.

=====Who We Want=====

We expect everyone to understand that 2 nights a week raiding means that you need to bring your A game each and every night. Extensive knowledge of your class(es), a computer that can handle 20-30 man raiding, and the ability to communicate via Discord are needed. All we ask is that you keep 90% attendance and that you communicate via Discord about any late/absent issues beforehand.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 10:30 - 1:30 AM (EST) OFF NIGHT
Wednesday: 10:30 - 1:30 AM (EST)
Thursday: 10:30 - 1:30 AM (EST)

=====Recruitment Needs=====

Healers :

Rdruid
Rshaman
Priest

DPS :

All Exceptional DPS will be considered

Current Prog
8/8H with 3/8M leadership

Contact Us:

Feel free to contact us if you have more questions:
Discord
ht-tps://discord.gg/rhBzSYZ

Divinedpala#1802 Guild Master
Orgrain#1860 Officer
Evilbox#1189 Guild Main Tank/ Officer in Training
Honeycrisp#1965 Money Maker/ Sells keys/Raids FOR GOLD ONLY for those that want the long boy…
Contact us!

Looking for a guild that raids 9 p.m PST or later ( 12 A.M EST)…

bump bump…

Hi Seegen,

Our raid times will probably suit you. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 9PM - 12AM PST

Here’s a bit more info about us below:

Current Recruitment Needs:
<Tanks>: Closed (However DPS with offspec tank will be considered)
<Melee>: Open (Rogue, Monk, Warrior, Feral Druid)
<Ranged>: Open (Warlock, Mage, Balance Druid, Ele Shaman, Balance Druid)
<Healers>: Closed
(We consider all exceptional applicants, even if your class isn’t specifically listed above. This is a progression guild after all and the best players will always secure a spot, period.)

<Ignores Mechanics> is a Horde guild located on Illidan that formed at the beginning of BFA but with the core playing together for almost three years now. Our goal is set on Mythic raiding and that’s why we left our previous guilds with the intention of pushing mythic progression and achieving CE each tier. We’re a laid-back group of people that occasionally likes to spam M+ or do TMOG runs outside raid time. We’re a friendly group of people that at times, likes to exchange banter to lighten the mood.

Raid Schedule :
Tues: 11:00pm - 2:00am CST
Wed: 11:00pm - 2:00am CST
Thurs: 11:00pm - 2:00am CST

Current Progression:
3/8M 8/8H TEP (32% best pull on Ashvane)

Prior Achievements:
7/8M 8/8H Uldir
9/9M 9/9H BoD
2/2H CoS

Our recruits need to have :
-Raiding experience.
-Have the following addons: Bigwigs or DBM, Exorsus Raid Tools, and WeakAuras.
-Ability to do Mechanics.
-Will be able to sit for progression if it means to help kill the boss.
-Ability to take constructive criticism.
-Urgency for CE

For any additional questions please contact:
Battlenet: Practice#1985
Discord: Ztec#9431

or you can apply at: htt ps://goo. gl/forms/Houinf6fW7ckT05k1

filled out an app and added you!

Did you ever find a guild? If not, add me on battle.net Ignatios#1811

Hey! My guild is 3/8M previously getting CE in most major tiers for awhile now. I was wondering if you would be able to be on at around 845PM Pst for raid invites.

If so here here the copy pasta from my recruitment officer.

<Nexus Sx> - Tichondrius (Previously <Disciples of Grey> on Kilrogg) is a longstanding CUTTING EDGEmythic raiding guild looking to expand its core raid team as we push rankings and cutting edge for Crucible of Storms and Azshara’s Eternal Palace.

Want to see and hear what our raid environment is like? Check out our stream here: https://www.twitch.tv/KirbyAu

We’re a diverse and tight-knit group that likes to have a good time and play at a high level. We consider ourselves hardcore since we raid three nights a week (four, if you consider optional heroic night).

We need players who are personable, reliable and ready to do their homework before fights and focus up during progression. Raid spots will be made available immediately to players who perform.

Meshing with the group is as important as performance. Bad attitudes, poor attendance, and overall bad vibes will not be tolerated. We expect guildies to run mythic+ and content with each other outside of raid hours. We have a very active discord as well.

Raid times

Core Mythic progression: Tues/Weds/Thurs 9PM - 12AM PDT
Off-night Heroic: Mon 9PM - 12AM PDT
Guild-wide M+ Chain Runs: Sun 8PM - 12AM PDT
Alt/Casual Heroic: Sat 9pm - 12AM PDT

Who we’re looking for

We are looking for folks to come in and make an impact immediately. Expect to know the fights for not only your own class, but know the entire fight as a whole. Little hand holding, self responsibility

Specific Classes/Specs Needed:
DPS

• Boomkin
  • Warlock
  • BM/MM Hunter
  • Mage
  • Ele Shaman
  • Shadow Priest

Heals

• MW Monk
  • Resto Druid
  • Holy Paladin

Tank (3rd tank option/off tank)

• Prot Warrior
  • Prot Paladin
  • Blood DK

Always looking for tanks who are willing to run M+

While we may prioritize recruitment of certain classes above others, we are open to all capable and dedicated DPS players at this time.

PROGRESSION:

BFA:
2/2H CoS
9/9M BoDA
8/8M Uldir

Legion:
7/7M EN
3/3M TOV
10/10M NH
9/9M ToS
11/11M Antorus

If you’re interested in joining us, please add one of them on BTag:

KirbyAu#1259 (GM)
KingOfCanada#1687(Recruitment)

added to talk

Hey I am Zoey.
I am from Security on Arthas, we are 3/8M. Raid T/Th/Mon with Wednesday our optional heroic. 8-11 CST all nights.
We are pretty chill, but can be spazy and memey too. But when it comes to prog, we get serious and focus. We tend to have 10+ people stay after raid an hour or so going through logs, trying to find a better strat ect. we do a lot of work outside of raid to be best prepared for the fights. We put a lot of emphasize on having a good raid environment and friendship between guild mates. We've been raiding together since start of legion now and the guild has been around since vanilla. So Strong roots!

Would love to chat with you about possibly joining us.
It would also be great if you could let me know if your not interested.

Either way, looking forward to hearing from you!
Bnet: Zoey#1699
Discord: Zoey#8531

Not going to spam you with random BS here… We are 2/8M TEP (will be 3/8 this week) and we raid Sun/Mon/Tues from 10pm PST to 1am PST. Add me if you are interested in chatting!

Hey, your post sounds perfect for our group.
Wheelchair Warriors. is a newly formed guild of 3/8M EP and 7/9M BoD Raiders!
We have high aspirations of downing Mythic Bosses while having fun and we’re looking for players with the same desires! For now we run Heroic every week until we have 20 raiders to jam with.
As a group of 3/8M EP Raiders we believe we can go farther together while still holding a positive and fun environment.

We are homed on Tichondrius Horde which is a West Coast PST server.
Raid Days: Tues/Thurs
Times: 9pm-12am PST
EP: 3/8M raid team
Needs: Healers/DPS

We do M+ daily as well!

If this sounds cool, my contacts are below! :slight_smile:
Bnet: Animationhac#1607
Discord: Redhac#1713

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Hi! If you can make late night times then Imagine on Tichondrius could be the right move. We are 9/9M with multiple reclears. We raid T/W/Th 10pm PST - 1am PST. If this sounds like something you want to know more about hit me up at Captain#12193 or put in an app at imagine-guild DOT enjin DOT com/
Thanks!

Salt Factory US#206 [9/9M BoD - 3/8M EP]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• BoD - 9/9M US#206
  • Uldir - 8/8M (first tier back w/ 3 less raiding hours)
  • T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info ;

GM / Raid Lead : Bnet - Kisshot#1230