428 Warrior LF Guild

I just recently came back to the game and I’m looking at getting back into raiding for next patch. I’m still catching up atm but I’m looking for a Heroic Raiding guild (I don’t have much interest in pushing into Mythic) that raids during the weekdays.

Hey! <Illicit> of Proudmoore would love to have you! We raid Tues/Thurs 6-9 server time (PST). We are 8/8 Heroic and AOTC.

Our Mythic Raid Team Raids on Fri/Sat from 7:30 PM to 10:30PM Server Time 3/8 currently. (Mythic is new) We are currently recruiting for Patch 8.3.

We have a PVP night, we run keys regularly, and are just a great group of close knit players looking to expand our roster and community.
We have a boosted Discord, and a no-wait Raidbots sim. My name is Quick and I am a raider and Guild Officer, please hit me up with any questions. Mythic team is based off performance and invitation.
Heroic is on Tues/Thurs and still has benchmarks, but is the perfect fit for those who want a challenge, but do not want to push Mythic content. Again, we’d love to have you join. Starlord#13835 is my battle tag, come join me in our Discord and lets chat!