428 Warlock LF raiding group

428 Lock, any spec, I am looking for a mythic raid team / active guild that runs between 6 pm and 12 am EST, on any day besides Thursdays. I have a long history of raiding haven’t since start of the expansion because guild stop raiding due to classic. I am willing to transfer.

I also have a 416 DK I am willing to play dps with.

Please message me at Destro#1898 on bnet, Destro#9040 on discord.

2 Likes

Guild and Server:
[H] Pale Horse - Hyjal

RAID TIMES:
Tuesday & Wednesday 6:00 - 8:30 PM PST server time
(9:00 - 11:30 PM EST)

RECRUITING:
DPS - Accepting all RDPS applications. Will consider MDPS.
TANK - We are not actively looking for a tank at this time
HEALER - Flex Healer Preferably DPS/Heal

Application:
https ://forms.gle/VkrxfUF7brN7SqRq6

Join our Discord:
https ://discord.gg/ pvZkPzA

Recruitment Contact:
Gldfsh#1218 - Discord
DatDotDoe#1270 - Bnet

< FRISKY BUSINESS > is a MYTHIC progression on TICHONDRIUS guild looking for exceptional mythic players who are dedicated and skilled enough to push Cutting Edge to join our Mythic raid team!

CORE SPOTS AVAILABLE!!!
CAN ASSIST WITH SERVER/FACTION TRANSFER!

Our raid times are Tues & Weds 7PM - 10:30PM PST (10:00 PM -1:30 AM EST).

Our goal is to aggressively clear content, but still have a relaxed raiding atmosphere. All members are expected to show respect to each other and other players.

Our guild also runs High Mythic+ keys, achievements, dungeons, and alt runs.

What are we looking for?
DPS & Healers

You can watch our raids on twitch.tv/saraspank

If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to reach out to us!
Contact us on Discord: discord.gg/TUHtM9Q

Bnet: Sara#1321

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

We raid Friday/Saturday evenings 7:30pm EST.

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

Hey there! I’m about to send you a friend request to battlenet (Okashiro#11455)

My guild is on Area 52, we’re doing light heroic raiding until we’re away from the holidays and ready to push.

Currently for holiday light raiding, we are exclusively doing fridays with invites going out at 7:45EST

Our regular schedule is:
Friday and Saturday 7:45-11pm EST

We were doing a tentative Thursday night (non-mandatory) for alts/social player of the guild but it has also been canceled for the holidays.

We are AoTC and 1/8M

Adult only and very close knit guild with a discord for meme sharing :slight_smile:

Hope we can talk soon!

Hey Destroxxi,

Welcome back. We can offer you solid mythic progression, M+, and superbestfriends over in <Esper> on just a ONE NIGHT a week commitment (with the option to opt into additional nights/activities). Here’s the spam. I’ll also add you on bnet. Looking forward to chatting!

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Optional Off Night/Overflow: Tuesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 5/8M EP | Core playerbase is 1400-2000 io in M+, with some outliers even higher

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (most recently, 33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:
DPS - Particularly Balance Druid, Rogue, Shadow Priest
All excellent players considered :slight_smile:

Interested?
Bnet: Palewind#1990
Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow
Discord: Palewind#9372

Hi Destroxxi,

Meta (8/8H) on US-Illidan was founded by friends after watching guilds disband in the great Classic exodus and Eternal Palace. We are a relatively new guild looking to slowly bolster forces and create a core to push hard and fast into 8.3.

We like dead bosses and want to get things done. Our members are veteran WoW players with over 10 years of experience and realize building an awesome group of people with great synergism takes time.

We are looking for active players, with good situational awareness who want to help build a solid environment (not just people who log in at raid time). We want people who know their class well (flex players are a bonus), enjoy running m+ keys and want to push mythic content in 8.3.

Immediate needs:

• Healers (HPally/Holy/Disc priest)
  • Ranged (open)
  • Melee (open: full on DK’s)

Raid times:
Tuesday/Wednesday: 7-10 PM CST
Off-nights: Key pushes/guild events

Hey! Oblivion-Hyjal would love to chat w/ you sometime. Our current progression is 5/8M. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 6:30-9:30 PST. We also have a pretty active mythic+ group. If you’re interested feel free to reach out to me whenever I’m generally pretty available :stuck_out_tongue:

Pheddi#1889 (bnet)
Çlarus#0001 (discord)

Hey there!

My raid group, “Name is TBD”, is one of several raid groups from our guild “Karma Horde” on US-Stormreaver. TBD is a heroic/mythic group who are 8/8 H. We formed at the start of this tier, but leadership for this group led another raid through AotC for Uldir, BoD and CoS. We’re a pretty chill group who make sure to make fun and good times a priority, while also pushing new content. We’re currently recruiting for heroic and mythic progression.

Karma Horde is a very large guild, with a wide variety of folks targeting all manner of content, including plenty of M+.

TBD’s raid times are Monday and Weds 7:45pm - 10:45pm CST. Feel free to message me BlacKCaT#12565 if you have any questions.

1 Like