428 Shadow/Holy Priest LF Raiding Guild

Mythic raider who usually finishes off/gets through most mythic content. I took a break during BoD getting 6/9M due to real life issues. I just returned back recently. I’m willing to work my way into a mythic team since I’m slightly behind.

I’m looking for a guild that raids 2-3 days a week and raids between 8pm-12am EST in that timeframe and not on Friday/Saturday. I don’t care if horde or alliance.

I can play holy and shadow pretty well.

Discord: Dannyfalcon#8011
Message me in Bnet: Dannyfalcon#1502

Hi there! I have you added on my discord so maybe we’ve already chatted, but hmu if you’re interested in a 3/8M, 8/8H mythic guild on Sargeras (Alliance).

We’re raiding roughly 6-8 hours per week, Tues/Thurs 8-11 pm CST are our two main days and we have a flex day on Monday from 8-10 pm CST. Monday’s we shoot to continue mythic progression if we have the right group online, but otherwise, we will either do heroic or maybe normal for achievements, or will just give the night off sometimes.

My btag is Lgeme84#1466 or my discord is Andora#7035. Hope to hear from you!

Hello hello!
We would love to add a priest to our raid team(s)! Come chat with us sometime in discord. Welcome back to the game=b

Order of Azeroth is a brand new alliance guild aspiring to create a community with a focus on PVE.
US- Kel-Thuzad

We are finalizing our teams for a semi-hardcore raiding team as well as a casual team:

1. A progressive 2-3 day dedicated semi-hardcore raiding team. We are looking for dps (prefer ranged), 1 tank, and healers (non-restoration druids).
  2. A casual raiding team. We are recruiting all roles currently.

Check out our discord if you’d like to chat sometime:
__https://discord.gg/fK7d88a

Scumbag Alley (A - Sargeras) is currently recruiting active players to join our Mythic raid team as we prepare for Eternal Palace. Our goal as a guild is to achieve Cutting Edge each raid tier while having fun at the same time. We enjoy pushing Mythic + keys, PvP, downing Mythic Raid content, and we play other games as well. Scumbag Alley formerly Coffee Oclock was established by close friends in Jan 2018.

Raid Times:
Wednesday and Thursday 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM CST
Optional Raids: Tuesday 6:30 PM - 9:30 CST
Adhoc Alt Raids: Sundays

Progression:
Uldir: 8/8 N 8/8 H 6/8 M
BoD: 9/9 N 9/9 H 9/9 M
EP: 8/8N 8/8H 3/8M

We are looking for exceptional committed players!
Open Raid Slots:
Tank: Full
DPS: Spriest, Lock (High need) Any exceptional dps a few slots open.
Healers MW (High need)/ HPal, Priest
also LF DPS that can flex heal if needed
Always open to other exceptional applicants!

Contact on Bnet: Alexhk#1740

thank you

We raid in that timeframe, and we have exactly 0 SP’s on the roster atm, so we are actively looking for one. 3/8M team on Proudmoore, raid times are Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. If interested, feel free to add me on btag - Conzeula#1172

Hey Laurelly!

< Quantum > Horde Illidan is a new-ish guild looking for a Warlock, and a Healer who is comfortable with a DPS offspec for less healing intensive fights. You seem to fit the bill rather nicely! We raid two days a week, with optional alt raids, M+ and M+ carry groups and weekly RBG days. We are a VERY close knit group of people who take our culture very seriously. We have a relaxed, drama free, joke around type atmosphere that we’d like to keep, and look for that same fit with our new raiders. Take a look at our info below if you’d like, and let me know if you’re interested! We’d love to hear from you!

Raid Days: Tuesday and Thursday from 09:30PM EST - 12:30PM EST

Progress: 8/8N and 7/8H; fully expecting to hit AoTC during tonight’s raid, and then 3/8M at least next week.

Expectations: Show up on time and prepared for raid days. All consumables and repairs will be provided by guild. Having extra consumables and prepots would be beneficial just in case. We truly just want our raiders to show up and kick some butt.

Contact: Add myself on BNet at Ekoh#1469 or our Guild Leader Val#12876 and we’d love to chat.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Hey there!

Nevermore on Turalyon (A) is currently looking for a shadow priest to help round out our roster for mythic EP and beyond.

We are currently 3/8M 8/8H and our raid times are Thurs/Mon 8-11est.

We have been a guild for over 10 years now and have achievement multiple cutting edge achievements during that time. While we aren’t as hardcore as we once were, we pride ourselves on pushing progression on a strict 6 hour schedule in a laid back atmosphere.

If you are interested in joining or learning more, feel free to add me Glade#1825 or apply on our website www.nevermoreturalyon. com

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

Hi there! We are looking for holy Priest for mythic prog. I’d love to chat if you are available.

Discord – Katliana#3289

Our spam is listed below:

Salt Factory US#206 [9/9M BoD - 4/8M EP]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• BoD - 9/9M US#206
  • Uldir - 8/8M (first tier back w/ 3 less raiding hours)
  • T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM / Raid Lead : Bnet - Kisshot#1230

If you’re still looking Chaosbeards - Alliance - Dalaran might be a good fit.

3/8M 8/8H

About Chaosbeards:

We’re a group of friends that wanted a place to test our abilities, have transmog themed raid nights, and have a good time. We’re also open to casuals who want a solid community of active players always looking some one for mythic+, raids, transmog runs and more. (Beards are not required join)

Mythic + Runners:
Chaosbeards is looking to bring in more players that enjoy running mythic+, we currently have a wide range of players from 1.2k IO to 3.0k IO. These runs don’t have a dedicated night but people are running them everyday. Mythic+ members do not require a trial.

Raid Schedule:

8pm - 11pm EST Tuesday
8pm - 11pm EST Thursday
(Optional/ Alt Run) 9am-~12pm EST Saturday.

Raid Expectations:

We take a serious but healthy approach to raiding with the expectation of doing more in less time. This means doing research, coming prepared to fights, self accountability, and a willingness to learn and improve. We are looking for a few more raiders to bolster our roster with the goal of mythic progression.

Expectations for Recruitment:

We expect consistent performance representative of your gear level and a level-headed professional attitude, but we don’t necessarily demand top-tier mythic raiding output. Applicants will go through an interview followed by 2-3 weeks of raiding as trial status.

You can contact me via bnet, Devisaur#1300.

<Alliance Lives Matter> - We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage!

Currently 4/8M, 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank or mdps with tank off spec, 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 fury warrior… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.~~

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

Diminishing Returns on Dalaran is currently recruiting for a core raid position. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild, focused on end game content.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression:
EP 3/8 M
BOD 6/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic
CS 2/2 H (NO ONE CARES)

Currently recruiting:
DPS: ANY
Closed: Resto Shamans, most melee

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS, WELCOME.

I can be reached at my btag – Msgrimreaper#1894 or discord – Msgrim#5553

Hey there! If you are interested in a mythic prog guild, give us a look! If you like what you read below, I’d love to chat more with you.
<Symbiosis> is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the EP raid team. Our current progress EP is 3/8M 8/8H. Our BoD progress was 6/9M BoD with a 1% wipe on Mekk. We are a super friendly inclusive raiding team that also plays games outside of WoW together! We have a fairly large group of people who like to run mythic+ dungeons daily (not just a dedicated team) and anyone wanting to do them is included. We take bosses seriously, but we still have fun on trash! We make constructive comments, not discouraging remarks to individuals during raid. We strive to help everyone improve all the time.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Always looking for great ranged and melee dps.

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

Toxic - Horde - Area 52 is a merger gone right. Formed a month into BoD and got CE. Looking to continue that in EP. Currently 3/8 M EP. We take the bosses seriously, but like to have fun while raiding.

Laid back group that is not PC at all. We’re a bunch of jerks to each other and we love it. Hop on the Tyrown’s mom train and join the fun.

Looking for a good potential flex ranged DPS.

Raid Times - Tues-Weds 830-1130p EST, possibly Thursdays if a kill is close.

Hunter#17231 (Battletag) or Shujin#4225 (Discord) if you’re interested.

LF Shadow

We are <Alone>, a seasoned raiding guild on Aerie Peak. Currently recruiting high caliber players for a semi-casual raiding team whose focus is first and foremost mythic raiding progression. An ideal raider in <Alone> is one who is an expert in their class, but also experienced in other classes or roles. In order to make the most of our limited raiding time, it is imperative that the raider be mature, clear of mind, and capable of adapting to the different situations that can occur during a progression encounter.

PRIORITY RECRUITMENT
DPS: Ele Shaman , Shadow Priest, Warlocks
HEALER: Disc Priest, Holy Pally

Regardless of what is listed, if you are an exceptional player do contact us! :slightly_smiling_face:

RAID DAYS
Friday from 9:30pm EST to 12:30am EST
Saturday from 9:30pm EST to 12:30am EST

OPTIONAL RAID DAYS
Wednesday from 8:30pm EST to 11:30pm EST

CONTACTS
Kaylii#1948
Rachel#1391

Apply at
https://forms.gle/FTvF1WDPo1xN5brU9

I would love to talk to you about joining our guild!

Dawn of the Dead | Zul’Jin [H] has openings for skilled and reliable players for an immediate core spot on our progression raid team and after reading your post I think you would be a good fit for us!

We are a very friendly, experienced, active progression raiding guild. We are currently 4/8M in EP, and were 9/9M in BoD and 8/8M in Uldir. Our environment is one that is focused on getting raid content down swiftly while still having fun. We’re not a bleeding edge progression guild, but we’re not super casual either.

We raid 3 days a week: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST

We’ve been around since day-one and have been raiding for 14 years now, and are the only guild on Zul’Jin to have done so. Most of our members are out of school and have jobs, so we offer a more mature, stable, balanced environment. How many other raiders can say they’ve done everything from Ragnaros to Archimonde (twice) in the same guild?

I’d encourage you to learn a little more about us and let us know if you have any other questions. Feel free to contact an officer directly in-game, whisper Alloren (Alloren#1606) or Jeare (Jeare#1759).

Learn more at www .dotd.org if you’re interested

We look forward to hearing from you (and hopefully raiding with you) soon!!

Ill add you on discord, we are in dire need of a spriest so ill leave our info below.

Sellouts on Illidan horde side.

We are a close knit community looking to add a few key players to take the guild to Cutting edge and beyond. Current progression as the title states is 3/8M with pulls on Ashvane. Had a few members have the life bug hit them and we need to bring in some heavy hitters to help us continue our push!

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm realm time (9-12 EST) with optional nights Thursday and Saturday. We also have a very consistent M+ community with multiple 15+ keys happening just about daily (lower keys as well).

Current needs include ranged (preferably with a comfortable healing off spec): Druid, Shaman, or priest (preferably disc/shadow). Will also consider exceptional hunters, mages, warlocks. Strong mele candidates are also recommended to reach out as we truly believe in “bring the player not the class” and can make room for the right fit.

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you would like to chat or looking for more info please feel free to reach out. Necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord both go to my phone and will be answered as soon as i recieve the notification.

Hey Luarelly, we are currently looking for a Shadow Priest to bolster our ranks - hopefully our times would work for you so if you are interested please feel free to add me or throw an application in at the link below.
Spam below:

Guild Name: Baddies
Faction: Horde
Server: US-Stormreaver
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9pm-12am EST | 8pm-11pm CST | 6pm-9pm PST
Progression: 5/8M,
M Xavius (US93), M Archimond (US102), M Blackhand (US52), H Garrosh (US78) Realm First, H Ra-Den 25m (US104), H Will of the Emporer (US177)

About Baddies:
Baddies was formed in Cataclysm with aspirations of clearing all high end raid content. Over the years we have repeatedly reached this goal while steadily improving our roster, atmosphere, and rankings. Notable achievements include a Server First Garrosh on Stormreaver as well maintaining a US 30-100 spot for 5 years. Many of our players also participate in activies outside of raiding such as M+'s, RBGs and arenas. We also have several players who play other games outside of WoW.
Raid Recruiting:
Currently accepting select ranged and melee dps. We currently have a core spot open for a healer.
Here’s a kill video: /www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpCs2ONeTA8&feature=youtu.be

WoWProgress: /www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Baddies

How to join: Fill out our short application form - /baddies.org/apply/
GM: Bigpapi [B-Tag: Daemios#1636]
Recruiting Officer: Eureka [B-Tag: Eureka#1357]

Hey Laurelly,

Hysteria on Thrall needs a few more DPS. Tuesday and Thursday night 8-11pm EST 3/8M. If you want to ask any questions i added you to batag or toss in a app.

Syfy#1592
You can find our app on Wow Progress
Wow Progress wowprogress com /guild/us/thrall/Hysteria