428 ilvl resto/balance druid LFG

I’m looking to find a new home for tackling mythic content after my current guild was unable to field a complete roster for our mythic push. I’m currently sitting at 7/8H in EP. I recently returned to the game for 8.2 after a (long) break, so my previous experience in BfA is non-existent. However, I used to raid at the highest level: during MoP, I was a raider in a top 2 US, top 4 world guild, primarily healing with the occasional balance offspec. I’m happy to play either as resto or balance depending on needs.

Prior to my bleeding-edge experience in MoP, I was a raid leader of a guild that consistently downed 25m heroic content in WotLK and Cata. I’d be happy to provide any more details on my raiding history.

I’m looking for a guild that is engaged in pushing mythic content when it remains challenging and relevant, but also recognizes that it’s important to enjoy yourself and have fun. Here’s my bnet and discord, feel free to get in touch with any questions:

Bnet: Bigfishy#1314
Discord: bigfish#6750

<DMCG> - 2/8M - Recruiting healers and ranged DPS

Ran by Cutting Edge and former top US25 players.

Raid Schedule: (CST)

• Tuesday: 9:30pm - 12:30am
  • Wednesday: 9:30pm - 12:30am
  • Thursday: 9:30pm - 12:30am

Application Requirements: (Minimum)

• You should be at least 385 item level equipped in your main specialization.
  • You should have at least Heart of Azeroth level 40.
  • You should be fully enchanted, gemmed, and itemized.
  • You should maintain near perfect attendance (less than 2 missed raid per month).

About DMCG: (Simplified)

• We do not recruit for the bench, everybody can earn a core spot.
  • We expect all raiders to put in time improving their character.
  • We want to surround ourselves with motivated and skilled raiders.
  • We expect you to maintain a friendly, constructive, and fun Guild atmosphere.

• Swiv: Swiver#11128 (Recruitment)
  • Axl: axel#1527 (GM)
  • Mcgoon: Mcgoo#1298 (Officer).

Interested in a moonkin/resto, that would play moonkin mostly for us, but play resto in a pinch. If you’re looking to play resto primarily, we can talk about it.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Ugh you’d be such a good fit for us if we had enough to field a mythic team. Alas. Good luck in finding a guild!