428 Hunter BM looking for fun guild

Hello all, I have only been into WOW for less than 2 years so there is a lot I don’t know but I have been learning fast. My first guild was a great bunch of folk but they got into classic and were not a BFA fan so the guild went on pause I guess… so I’m looking for a new guild a fun guild that is laid back and enjoys the Horde way of life… kill everything! I’m a BM hunter 428 with a 69 neck (should be 70 shortly). So if you have a small guild that needs dps, lets talk.

Are you looking to raid mythic? Its a big commitment if you haven’t done it before, but if you are lemme know.
We are looking to add a few more DPS asap and have been raiding together since mid wrath!
Add me on Discord (metrolol #1206)

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Hello Thenlam,

I think we may b a good fit for you.

The Basics:
Name: Random Playlist (Established 2009)
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: 6:30 to 10:00pm PST Wed & Thur

Current Progression
EP 8/8 H

Past Progression - When Current
CoS – 2/2 H
BoD – 3/9 M
Uldir – 2/8 M

Contact Information:
Bitbits#1540 (Super Sassy Pants)
Mel#1879 (Stuck in the 80’s)
Whomstve#1708 (Bambaliscious)
Sunfire#1586 (The total Package)

For further info please check out our recruitment thread or visit our website:
Guild Site: www.hyjalrandomplaylist

Forum Post: [H] Random Playlist 8/8 H LFM Raid & Casual

Us in a nutshell:
I guess you could classify us as a Heroic guild that always manages AOTC for each tier, with the occasional sprinkle of a few Mythic kills. We strive to create a fun environment for all types of players ranging from a variety of backgrounds from the super casual to the more dedicated raider. If this sounds entertaining or interesting to you, or if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to check us out using the contact information above.

Thanks!

Hiya Thenlan!
If Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 12am EST could work for you I’d love to chat! Currently looking for a few more reliable, dedicated team players to join our team! We are currently 3/8M.

Solidarity Gaming is a long standing guild and a multi gaming community. If you are looking for a forever home we are definitely that place!

Please reach out to me at Nox#1368 (bnet) or Nox#3461 (discord) if interested!
Good luck with your search!

Illidan[H] REWIND 5/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 5/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

Hello Thenlan, we are a casual progression guild looking for a couple more DPS for Mythic. We raid Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30pm CST. If we sound like a guild you would be interested in hit me up to talk more; info/spam below:

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for The Eternal Palace, 2/8M 8/8H. We are currently looking 1-2 dps and an off-heal to fill out the raid Mythic. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There is also optional Sunday runs at the same time for further pushing at the start of a raid tier and social/alt runs later in the season.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:

CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers in game: Ranes, Raellia, and Anxiety

Hello, my name is Bus and I come from the wonderful server of Turalyon. I’m here to tell you about my guild . is more than just a guild, we’re a family. We work hard so that we can play hard. We house both the best 3 letter demon hunter on the server, but also the best 3 letter warrior on the server. If you’re looking for a guild who not only fills your need for mythic raiding but also mythic + AND friendship, look no further than HFD!!
Spam BELOW V
Guild & Server: <Horder Faster Deeper> :Horde: Turalyon
Raid Days/Times: Friday/Sunday 8 pm - 11 pm EST
Current Progression: 3/8M 8/8H EP, 4/9M BoD
Recruitment Contacts: Lanoline#1436 (Discord & Bnet) Shepperd#0703 (Discord) Shepperd#1557 (Bnet)
Needs: DPS: we will consider any class as we value the player over the class, however we are particularly interested in any of the following: Mage, Warrior, Spriest, Warlock

Thenlan!

<Club Chaos> has arrived on [US-Illidan H] and is recruiting for Mythic Progression!

Tracing its roots all the way back to Cataclysm, <Club Chaos> has a long and successful track record of raiding. Today we bring a core of fifteen raiders whose goal each tier is not only AOTC, but as much mythic content as possible, and are looking for raiders with similar goals.

Current raid nights are Wednesday, Thursday and Monday from 8:30p to 11:30p EST. Current progression is 2/8m 8/8h EP. We are an adult guild who likes to have fun and gamble during raids. If foul language, sexually ambiguous commentary, and an NSFW channel in discord offend you we may not be that home for you.

However, if you’ve gotten this far and are someone who can avoid mechanics, progress with patience and determination, and accept a good old “F You” as a compliment then you may fit right in with us. Contact an officer to discuss raiding opportunities - [btag] Proinnseas#1437 or [discord] Proinnseas#6955; [btag] Weasel#1273 or [discord] Bayneslayer#4726.

Hello Thenlan,
I am the GM of Quantum on Illidan (Horde). We are a smaller guild who formed at the beginning of BfA. We have gotten AotC each tier and are looking to bring on a few more strong players so we can try to push mythic. We raid Tues/Thurs nights 930-1230 est. If you have any questions or interest, toss me an add on bnet so we can chat! Val#12876

Reach out if you’re interested in a move to Illidan. Would be excited to have you!

dityboycom#1868 bnet
dityboycom#4643 disc

Hello! I’m with Massacre on Turalyon and we’re currently looking to expand our community. Like your guild, we had a bunch who left us to play Classic so we’re trying to revitalize by finding members who still enjoy the game and are looking for like-minded people to hang out with. We have everything from an alt normal EP run and 2+ mythic keys up to our main mythic EP raid (3/8M) and 17+ keys. Or, if you just enjoy leveling alts and collecting mounts and pets it’s just a good crowd to hang out and chat with. Let me know if you’re interested :slight_smile: Kara#1715 or @karalea#8566

Hello, we main focus raiding and the raid team is not casual. However, raiding is not required in order to join the guild. If raiding is your poison, we can trial you for a week. lol We do like to have fun but we also like to kill bosses. We are a Normal/Heroic guild with hopes of some mythic, though we will not become a hardcore CE guild. We have people of different interests in the guild from casual RP to casual PvP.

Guilds:
[A] Searing Shadows-Kirin Tor (not casual)
[H] Ghosts of Searing Shadows-Steamwheedle Cartel (casual)
[A] Eternal Shadows-Atiesh (Classic)

We also have a community to keep all three guilds connected, plus discord.
If interested please add Oriel#1933

We’re not a small guild but several of our active members have been on classic as well. My raiders do still log on for raids though :slight_smile:

Hi Thenian

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{8/8 Heroic 8/8 NormaL Eternal Palace } Experienced Raiders 420+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

Chromatic#11307 Or Chrodruid in game

FULL TILT - Area 52
We are currently 2/8 M and are looking for range dps roles for The Eternal Palace to fill the rest of out roster to keep pushing mythic prog.
Expectations of mythic raiders

• Maintain Gem and Enchants on your gear
  • Have good attendance when it comes to mythic raiding (90% or above)
  • Able to communicate through voice chat
  • Able to take constructive criticism
  • Maintain knowledge about your class/spec
  • Know the fights ahead of time or at least have read a summary

Perks
Raid consumables (flasks) are covered as well as feasts. We expect raiders to maximize the use of these tools. Additionally, all raid repairs are paid by the guild bank.

Current Recruitment
Just looking for a guild? Not looking to raid? Not geared to raid? Give us a try! We take casuals and under geared alike! Taking good people for good times!

Classes in high demand

• Boomkin - Druid
  • Hunter - BM/MM
  • Lock
  • Priest - Shadow
  • Shaman - Elemental
    Any exceptional player of any class always considered

If you have any questions feel free to contact one of our officers in game
Officers: Crocker#1180

US-Area 52 - Horde

Focus: Semi-Hardcore Mythic Raiding and Dungeons

2/8M 8/8H EP

3/9M 9/9H BoD

Heroic Raid Times

• Tuesday 9pm - 11pm EST

Mythic Raid Times

• Friday 10pm - 1am EST
  • Saturday 10pm - 1am ES

are you tired of guild hopping through World of Warcraft?

Has your definition of what a guild should be changed since the day when you joined your first guild in Vanilla? Does smashing pixels, while a priority for you, not mean as much as the people you’re smashing them with? Are you looking for that elusive guild family that will accept your dirty memes, vulgar language, crass humor, and support you through real life events and real life occurrences? We just might be the guild for you!

Iron Knights is an adult-only, casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild on the Tichondrius (PVP-PST) server. We are currently in search of a few quality raiders, and we are always in search of quality guildies who have little interest in raiding but want to be a part of a tight-knit WoW family.

Our guild was formed in 2008 during the Burning Crusade expansion, with many core raiders having WoW experience dating back to release. Most of our raiders have families and jobs and we have quite a few couples in guild. Our goal is to stay current on Heroic progression (AoTC) while working around real life and having fun together in WoW, across other games, and at our annual “real life” guild party.

Our Raiding Info:

Progression:

Eternal Palace: 8/8
Heroic Eternal Palace: 8/8

Raid Times: Tuesday / Thursday from 9:00-Midnight EST (6:00-9:00 server)

What we are looking for in a raider:

Thick skinned players who aren’t easily offended by crass/off-color humor.
Dedicated individuals with great raid-awareness.
Great players with great attitudes and a great sense of humor who are tired of guild hopping and want to find a forever home.

What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

Longevity: We’ve been around since TBC with much of the same leadership in place.

Ability: We’ve cleared heroic mode each tier since The Burning Crusade.

Understanding: Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations.

Relaxed Atmosphere: Due to the flexibility of current raiding, our attendance policy has relaxed allowing players to care for their real life obligations without the strict repercussions found in more hardcore guilds

Priority raid needs:

Healers: Holy Priest - Resto Druid - Mistweaver Monk
Ranged: BM Hunter - Shadow Priest
Melee DPS: Closed
Tank: Closed

We will consider all quality applicants, so if you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact an officer to schedule a Ventrilo interview, add our battle tags, or apply on our guild forums.

Contact Info:

Emrys#1539 – Keilanaa#1839 - ǶVelcro#1332