Starting Late night Fri/Sat Guild on Tich

5/8M Ret paladin with 90%+ parses on all fights in EP looking to start a guild to push NYA content. I plan on having this guild with the intentions of starting out in normal/heroic as well as mythic+, build adequate relationships, and begin to progress into Mythic. If you’re looking for a guild to push the US rankings, this is not going to be something for you. My ultimate goal is to help others push themselves to be the best versions of themselves possible, and casually make our way into Mythic. My personal goal is to obtain cutting edge, but I know that there is steps that must be made prior to achieving that goal

A little bit about me. I have been raiding rather hardcore since the end of WotLK/beginning of Cataclysm. Due to work conflicts, I am unable to raid during the week, but still want to be able to put work into the new raid. I am looking for experienced players to join me in putting together a healthy roster that can put a hurting on Ny’alotha.

My current requirements are rather low, and I personally prefer a skilled player rather than a geared player. I want to put together a solid core to begin Heroic first with bigger and better goals to come.

My initial plan for raid times are 11:30PM-2:30AM EST. I will be on constantly throughout the week, but these are the only times I can specifically raid. I do not plan on having people transfer prior to the putting together of this guild as the process of building this may take some time.

My Btag is DLloyd#1880. PST if you have any questions and I can hopefully answer them.