448 Resto Shaman LF Raiding Guild

Hello,

I am a 448 Resto Shaman LF a good guild to push content.
Exp
I dont have a lot of exp this xpac from lack of time to play wow, I would like push content with a group of people that enjoy m+ and raiding. I have in the past run mythic raids and at one point i was on the cutting edge and would like to get there again

My Preferences in a guild is forward
First a good community of active people. (Ive spent enough time pushing on as the only one online for a very long time)
Second is people who are grown up. Childish people do annoy me and I do not have the time to deal with that (aka we are adults lets act like one)
Third is a growing and nurturing environment, People who help others tend to be more successful.

Also if it helps my cloak is rank 7 as of now and i do make sure to run all my dailies to keep up with progressing my gear and i am working on hitting neck 75 and should be there soon.

If you have made it this far i appreciate the effort on your part and the time to read my ramblings.

One thing to note copy pastes do not gather my attention and will most likely be ignored, although some words of kindness will gain my attention

1 Like

hello hello!

Well, I’m glad that copy pastas aren’t really my thing, I prefer to offer people a home as opposed to just a guild.

I’m with the guild Corrupted Cannoli on Area 52 (we are Horde side)—we are an adult only guild that accepts both socials and raiders.

I am looking to trial a healer for a main healer spot.

Our experience: 8/8H, 1/8M EP ; 10/12N Ny’alotha

Our times: friday and Saturday 8-11pm est (invites go out at 7:45pm)

If you’re interested in giving us a shot or have any questions for me, I respond fairly quickly by battletag: Okashiro#11455

Good luck finding your new home!

Hi Rhav! My name is Kyte and I am the GM of Mooncloaks on Stormrage. We’re in the market for a resto shaman and would love to hear from you! Here’s my guild and contact info below:

Mooncloaks [Stormrage - Alliance] is a raiding guild that recently transferred to Stormrage from a low-pop server to boost our roster. We are a group of players with mythic kills and experience who aim to push content on a 2-night schedule in a chill, fun environment. Our roster includes a tight-knit community of members who have raided together for many years and we are looking for like-minded people to join us.

Schedule:

Tuesday - 8pm est - 11pm est
Thursday - 8pm est - 11pm est
Sunday (optional, typically used for alt runs) - 8pm est - 11pm est

Looking For:

We’re currently recruiting dps and healers. Tanks are welcome to apply as our current tanks are flexible and willing to dps.

Expectations:

Because we only raid two days a week we expect members to do the necessary content outside of raid to be prepared and knowledgeable. Raid time is precious! We do quite a bit of mythic+ on off days and always assist raiders in completing their weekly key.

• Know your class and spec thoroughly
  • Having a raid-ready alt and/or off spec is not required but highly encouraged for flexibility
  • Arrive to raids on time with appropriate food, pots, flasks (bring spares when these are provided by the guild)
  • Full enchants and gems
  • Research fights and review logs
  • Bring a positive attitude and desire to learn/work as a team
  • Keep your gear/azerite up to or above par

Contact Info

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact Kyte. Hope to hear from you!

Kýte-Stormrage
Btag: Kyte#11657
Discord: Kyte#6511

If you aren’t opposed to a faction change, Mediocrity is a semi-hardcore guild, based on Thrall-US - it was created by players who want to maintain a mellow time in-game but also want to push content in a meaningful way. We aim to improve where we can and strive to play as our best selves. Led by previous CE raid experience, Mediocrity is for the folks who have interest in raiding with a progression-minded group but on a more relaxed schedule with a meaningful and fun approach.

Progression Raid Times:

• Tuesday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)
  • Thursday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)
  • Optional Heroic Fun/Alt-run on Saturday @ 8pm EST (5pm PST)
  • Optional impromptu Heroic EP reclears and gear stacks created throughout the week

Mediocrity provides all food, flasks, enchants, etc. to guild members.

In addition to raiding we have a solid group of folks that run (and push) M+ keys on a regular basis. We’re looking to recruit all classes/specs for Mythic Keys - the guild runs them daily and is interesting in developing a well rounded group of high IO players. We have high (1700+) tanks, healers, and DPS in guild that are happy to help teach those with the ability to push high

Casual Players are also welcome!

If interested feel free to reply here, contact at bedhed#0001 (Discord) or apply through our Discord (jEDRNgT)

Heya, if you’re still looking for a guild feel free to add me on BNet at NukFur#1660 or Discord at NukFur#0990