430 Warrior (Fury/Prot) LF 2 day a week casual raiding

IDEALLY: weekend raiding or 1 day weekend and 1 day during week, but open to options

Hello! Trying to find a new home for my needed craving to raid. I used to raid hard core back in the days of WOTLK, BC, Cata, etc. Have high end older achievements including: “Light of Dawn”, “Astral Walker”, and “of the Nightfall”.

This expansion’s experience:

• Uldir: 4/8 Mythic and AOTC
  • BOD: 8/8H AOTC
  • EP: 1/8M and 8/8H AOTC
  • 1k+ IO score for mythic plus (casual game play)

Cannot add links to my post. But I am currently on Sargeras (Alliance) and warrior name is: Bootycharge

And finally, you can contact me:

• Battletag: DoctorBooty#11709
  • Discord: DoctorBooty#1983

[A]<No Fun> 8/8H EP US-Proudmoore recruiting members to strengthen our raid team.

We are a low drama adult guild with a nice atmosphere and helpful members. The Guild was formed at the beginning of legion and has achieved AOTC each tier with some mythic kills to boot.

Are members enjoy raiding, running mythic +, and a few even like arena and bg’s

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

For more info contact

Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Talk to you soon.

Thank you for reply Wolfestyle, but unfortunately that timing is too late for me as I am on EST.

Koalaty Time is a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis looking for more like-minded individuals ready to down bosses, run M+, PVP, get achievements, and build relationships.

We are not a hardcore guild; we focus first on our environment and the ability to play in a healthy exciting way. We encourage everyone to embrace their love for the game and do so as a team to reach our goals together in unity. Active Mythic plus players who try to help everyone get their M+ 10’s done every week, with several players 2k io and above.

Our raids are led by experienced raiders who have done the research and put in the time to explain, adjust, and help everyone get to the point we need for success.

Current Progression
4/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace AOTC

Raid Schedule
Wed/Fri/Sat 7:00pm - 10:00pm CST (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST)

Optional (alt runs, key runs, clean up)

Contact List
GM: Battlenet: Landrius#1121 Discord: Landrius#1015

Going to try to stick to alliance for now (all my RL friends are alliance), thank you though Pocoyo!

Hey Bootycharge,

Real quick- EST 8pm-11pm Wed/Thur (2nights/week). M+ groups often run Fri/Sat night times vary a bit, group members vary by availability.

Our guild formed in 2010… so we’ve been around awhile. Our goal is always AoTC+ and dabble in a few Mythic raids.

I think you might like what we’ve got to offer. Hit me up!
Bnet: Ranico#1430
Discord: Ranico#0303

Shameless bump