433 frost mage

LF a guild close to my progression. 8/8 N and 3/8 H with 20% wipe on ashvane. Not looking to hate the game I play like the job I work at, would prefer a heroic focused guild that dabbles into mythic if everyones up to it. I got some logs I can provide. Would rather stay horde, but will switch for the right guild.

#gouge1780

Hey Rambozzo, we’d love for you to check us out. We’re 7/8H but we can help you get caught up. We’re a Community group, so server transferring isn’t required unless of course you’d want to. Our info is below!

[H][US][Illidan] World of Joshcraft 7/8 H EP Recruiting DPS

World of Joshcraft is a semi-casual guild on Illidan that is looking to bring up it’s numbers for 8.2.5

Raid Times: Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30-11:00 EST.

Current Needs: We are actively searching for a handful of dps. Priority goes to DH, Mages, Rogues, Hunters, Shaman, and DKs. You do not have to be on our server to apply to our raid group. We are not currently seeking to push into mythic and can easily accommodate players on other servers.

Who we are: Our core roster has been raiding together since ICC, and we are a moderately accomplished group of players. We have done everything from high end mythic raiding to low end baby’s first raiding.

We are in the midst of retooling our guild to settle into a much more casual raiding environment with a progression mindset. We do not have the numbers for mythic, and as such our ambitions are squarely in heroic.

Should the opportunity present itself, we would enjoy the challenge of mythic, but are unwilling to compromise our community of players to make that happen.

Where you come in: We are looking to widen our nets and bring in like-minded players that value having fun screaming at each other while we wipe to people stacking Drained Soul and getting hit by giant tentacles.

Our raiding environment is playfully antagonistic, but underneath it all we all have a desire to make friends and help each other improve. As fun as it is to yell at Josh for fcking up the one interrupt he was in charge of, we do strive to be time-efficient in raid.

Expect bad humor and heavy, heavy profanity. But also fun. Lots of fun. Medium amounts of fun. At least a little bit of fun. The only thing we ask of our raiders is that they try their best, are open to constructive criticism, and always seek to improve. As former mythic raiders we have a wealth of experience and knowledge on the game that we want to use to bring people together so that we can have a lean, mean, mediocre machine.

Contact Info: Feel free to contact me on bnet @ Moe#12565 or alternatively you can reach out to our GM Shizzletits#1322 or Sashimi#11183.

Hi Rambozzo,

I’m Nalatha, recruitment officer for my guild Luminance. We are a group of friends that met in a semi-hardcore raiding guild. After getting tired of the raid environment and negativity we decided to spread our wings and start our own thing. We currently raid casually 1 night a week, Fridays from 10 pm EST - 1 am EST and our progress for Eternal Palace is 7/8N 3/8H. Our server, Kirin Tor-connected, is a central time zone server, but we schedule events around eastern time zone. Our leadership has no desire to enforce parses or ridiculous ilvl/raider.io scores. I would love to talk more with you if you’re interested. My bnet id is Lostariel#1991.

Let me know if you have any questions!

<Fireside> of Proudmoore (US Alliance West Coast) is recruiting Heroic raiders to join our team!

Open Spots:

• R DPS - High need for ranged and warlock

See team roster on our website: http://firesideguild.com/#!/raid-section

Schedule: Friday &; Saturday 7:30pm-10:00pm PST (10:30PM-1:00AM EST)

• Optional Normal Night: Wed 7:30pm-9:30pm Normal Raid
  • Monthly Off-Week: We take one week off from raiding per month. Though our Off Weeks slow our progression, we feel that it is a nice trade-off to have a free weekend for other things every month and also to preserve enthusiasm for the game.

About Fireside:
Fireside of the Alliance on US Proudmoore. Founded in October 2012, we are a small, casual, PVE guild with a Heroic Raiding Team. Our guild is the perfect place for someone who wants to balance WoW content with their personal lives. Our atmosphere is friendly, relaxed, and respectful. Our members are here to conquer current content and to create meaningful long term friendships.

We are a small Heroic Raid Team that always achieves Ahead of the Curve together. Our environment is friendly, chill, and also earnest towards downing content. Our goal is to ever grow as a team, so we expect our raiders to know their role and class, keep up their weapons and gear, keep up with class changes, and to have a good team attitude.

• We choose to remain a Heroic Raid Team and do not have plans for Mythic Raiding in the near future. (We will dabble in mythic, if heroic content becomes farmable, but not to a big extent, maybe the first couple bosses)

• Join our Discord: discord.gg/UDxzwvH
  • Alex - Alex#117188
    *(GM) Nimi - btag: Nim#11149 // discord: Nim#9474

Dauntless

Faction: Horde
Raid times: Tues Wed and Thurs 10-1pm EST
Server group: Silverhand, Farstriders, Thorium brotherhood

What we need: *mostly dps some heals for
raiding
*any and all for casual

Specs by demand:
High demand:
*monk/pally heals
*shadow priest/balance druid
Medium demand:
*mage/lock
*ret pally/warrior
Low demand:
*all other dps
*any other healers except priests
About us:
Dauntless is a friendly, helpful guild that enjoys raiding , pvp, mythic+, and various other activities. We are recruiting for the various raid positions mentioned above, but also for casuals that just want to quest pvp or run dungeons together. We currently raid normal and heroic EP. Discord is available for use to all guild memebers. There are no requirements for joining. Come join our team and enjoy your time in World of Warcraft.

Both of my raid teams could use a mage! I added you, take care!

Hello!

I’m Guerrie from the guild on Area 52 [H]. Our goal is to get AOTC each tier and then to push very casually into Mythic from that point. We raid 10pm-1am EST on Tuesdays and Thursday, and we’re currently 6/8H. We also run plenty of Mythic+ and Battlegrounds throughout the week as well. Send myself (Guerrie#1803) or Arianial (Arianial#1371) a BattleTag request if you’re interested or would like to know more about the guild! We look forward to hearing from you!

Hey Rambozzo!

Here at Haven, we are an adult oriented guild that considers each other family and just loves slaying pixels together. We laugh, poke fun at each other and get the job done all at the same time =P

We are 9/9H, 2/2H, 7/8H and only dabble in mythic if there are enough people interested. We don’t go hard at it, we are AOTC driven. Most of us have been playing together for years, some since BC days. We are long established and all just love playing together.

Raid times: Tues-Weds, 10pm-1230am EST. The first 3 Thurs of a tier we also raid to try and push progression.

High demand:
-Rogues
-Shaman - DPS
-Warrior - DPS
-DK - DPS
-Strong Healer/dps hybrid player

Medium demand:
-Mage
-Hunter
-Boomkin
-DPS w/ Tank OS - hybrid player

Feel free to hit us up (bnet: Muzei#1983) if you are interested in joining not just a raid group, but a group of people that consider themselves family.

Hey Rambozzo,

if youre still looking id love to chat, my guild is currently also 3/8 h raiding Tuesday/Wednesday 8-11 est and doing Monday normal runs, were pretty chill just looking to get aotc maybe do some mythic but not looking to go hard into mythic raiding.

if youd like to talk you can reach my disc iridium#0390

Hey Rambozzo,

ts Bloodlust Not Hero is recruiting dps for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. While we are recently moved to Thrall, the guild has been around for about 5 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor.

To round out our group we are currently looking for WW monk, ideally with a MW os but that is flexible; ret pally, and dps warrior. Ranged dps is always welcome!

We are currently 8/8N ,7/8H EP, and achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and islands and prefer to do that with guild groups. We are also willing to help gear up guildies.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Hi Rambozzo, I think we’d be a good fit for you. Feel free to check us out and add me if you would like to talk!

We would love to have you! Let me know if you’re interested and reach out to me on discord (seasniffer#1763) or bnet (Seasniffer#1104)

Hello :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere with many members in guild chat throughout the day and evening. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.Many of the players in the guild are players who have played the game since TBC and have played alongside each other since then in much of the content.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

7/8N 5/8H 2/2H 9/9H 1/9M (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 11pm EST)

What we are looking for:

Heals. Core spots available. In need of dependable DPS and Heals.

M+ Players, priority on healers.

Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile:

Hi Rambo,

I see you have a lot of reply’s but if you’re still looking give me a shout! We would consider adding a strong mage to our roster. Spam below.

Located on Area-52 a highly populated Horde server, Moted(8/8H) is an AotC/early mythic focused guild that enjoys raiding in a lighter atmosphere. We run m+10’s and higher weekly for the entire guild. We offer cauldrons and feasts, as well as guild repairs for raiders. We have many former top end CE raiders who aren’t interested in playing the game like that anymore. We just destroy heroic, dabble in mythic, get our 10’s and higher in but most of all, HAVE FUN! We’re a community that has been together for a very long time, we enjoy our game time, it’s not stressful or a shout-fest! it’s a joke/booze/laughter/loot filled 3 hours!

We raid Tue & Thu from 8p-11p EST with an optional ‘fun-run’ on Monday.

EP AotC - week 5
Uldir AotC - week 3(2/8M)
BoD AotC - week 5(1/9M)
CoS AotC - week 1(no mythic for our sanity)

Discord(preferred): Jaystir#1204
Bnet: Jaystir#1960

Server: Skullcrusher/ Black Dragonflight / Gul’Dan
Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 7:30pm to 11:00pm (EST)
Raid Environment: Casual AOTC focused
Recruitment Needs: DPS of any class and spec (willing to consider package deals of players)
Current Progression: 7/8 Heroic Eternal Palace

About ATR:

All That Remàins is a casual AOTC focused raiding guild that has been together on Skullcrusher since 2009. We are recruiting players who want to progress at a steady pace while maintaining a fun and respectful raid environment. Our goal every raid tier is to get our AOTC achievement and maybe try out some mythic bosses if we have the attendance to do so. We have never failed this goal. Our raiding atmosphere is very casual, relaxed and easy-going. We ask that players to have an understanding of your class and a willingness to improve if you have room too. Our raid team doesn’t track attendance and we have a lot of raiders who are only able to raid 1 day a week or every other week. We understand life comes before the game and want to build a raid team and environment for like minded people.

Our guild is largely comprised of members in their late mid to twenties and beyond. We are a very tight knit group and have attended the weddings of guild members, among other things. We also host an annual, multi-day guild meet up. We consider ourselves to be more of a community than a raiding guild as we also enjoy playing many other games outside of WoW together.

If this sounds appealing to you feel free to contact myself or guild officers in this thread or via Battle Net @
Varibash#1421
Mortel#1814
Gromn#11901

Hello :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere with many members in guild chat throughout the day and evening. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.Many of the players in the guild are players who have played the game since TBC and have played alongside each other since then in much of the content.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

7/8N 5/8H 2/2H 9/9H 1/9M (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 11pm EST)

What we are looking for:

Heals. Core spots available. In need of dependable DPS and Heals.

M+ Players, priority on healers.

Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile:

Nocturnal Sun on Area52 has a newly forming team recruiting for AotC, we will do mythic once AotC is done. Looking for raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a fun team environment. We also take social apps for those not wanting to commit to raiding!

Raid times:
-Sat & Sun 8:00pm – 11:00pm EST

Team Goals:
-AoTC & Mythic Progression at our pace. As we are not in any sort of race mythic progression will be done at a pace that feels comfortable to the team once we reach our goal of AotC.

Team Needs:
High priority to healers or dps with heal off spec, high need for melee classes though DPS of all kinds please contact Jess, exceptional dps will always be considered!

Requirements – Min ilvl of 400 and min neck level of 50 for normal clears, basic knowledge of fights.

About Nocturnal Sun:
-We are a new team; however, a number of the players have raided together before and were 6/8H before this change was made.

• We are an adult guild, if the occasional joking with each other and swearing bother you then we aren’t the guild for you!
    -We consider the enjoyment of the game and loyalty more important then your parse!

Team Expectations:
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves accountable, take ownership of your mistakes and learn from them. Help is always available if you aren’t understanding something or need clarification.
-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by looking at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.
-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.
-We expect raiders to have appropriate addons installed and updated before raid; we use Angry Assignments, GTFO and Weak Auras - this is not optional.

To apply contact:
-Jesseika#11484 (Discord Jesseika#6725) Jessieka
Or fill out an app here https://forms.gle/rc6qi9bFesujs8ky6

Alliance Lives Matter> - We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage!

Currently 4/8M, 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank or mdps with tank off spec, 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 fury warrior… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.#

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :slight_smile:

update: 430, 6/8 H with 30% wipes on za qul. Looking for a AOTC laid back group, would prefer an engaging community, dont wanna just raid for you and then nothing after that. I like to run keys as well and hang out.

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for The Eternal Palace, 6/8H 8/8N. We are currently looking for members of all calibers to fill our ranks; in need of an off-healer and few dps to fill out the raid team for Mythic. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There is also optional Sunday runs at the same time for further pushing at the start of a raid tier and social/alt runs later in the season.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:

CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers in game: Ranes, Raellia, and Anxiety

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498