430 3/8M H Priest

Hello all! I am a 427 H Priest w/ 3/8M experience looking for a mythic guild that is similar progression. East coast server, time ending at 10:30PM or earlier any day of the week. If you have an opening, please leave your info below :slight_smile:

Elevenfold [A] Stormrage

We are a 3 day per week progression orientated mythic raiding guild. Currently 4/8M Palace (US 112) 9/9M BOD (US 185) CE and 8/8 CE uldir and seeking exceptional dps ,1 healer (pref priest, paladin), and 1 tank (prefer brewmaster)

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Sun - 7:30-11:00pm EST

Our goal is to push CE as quickly as we can on a reasonable raid schedule. Outside of mythic progression, we are active in other activities such as mythic key pushing, off night heroic raids, etc. We run a lean raid roster and do not recruit for the bench, all needs are for core raid positions.

Current recruitment needs:
High priority :

• Brew Master Monk
  • Priest (disc / holy)
  • Paladin (Holy)
  • Resto Shaman
  • Mage
  • Rogue
  • Warlock
  • Ele Shaman
  • Shadow Priest

All exceptional players are welcome to apply, even if your class / spec is not specifically listed. We review all properly submitted applications within 24-48 hours.

We strive to provide a quality progression orientated raid environment, if you are interested in joining the team you can submit an application here:

https:// bit .ly/2UbfYYl

For any questions please contact:
Richard#11728 (btag) or Richard#2554 (disc)
Oblvnxknight#1712 (btag) or oblvnxknight#6331 (disc)

Hey Silreu,

Absolute on malganis horde side is looking for a solid healer, we’re 3/8 M raiding Tuesday/Wednesday 7-10 EST. Would love to chat with you to see if you’d be a good fit. Add Rab#11453 to talk. Thanks.

Hi, im from a guild called Absolute on Malganis and we are in search of strong healers to finish our core up, we are currently 3/8M and we raid Tues/Thurs 7-10 EST. IF youd like to talk more, please add me on btag or discord :slight_smile:

btag- Lyssa31156
discord- Olysian#5213

^^its actually Lyssa#1156 lol but seriously would love to talk.

Still looking!

Hey Silreu,

If u can go to 11pm EST let me know.

Hysteria on Thrall needs a healer. Tuesday and Thursday night 8-11pm EST 3/8M. If you want to ask any questions add me to btag or toss in a app.

Syfy#1592
You can find our app on Wow Progress
Wow Progress wowprogress com /guild/us/thrall/Hysteria

< Volition >

Current Progress:
3/8 M EP | 9/9 M BoD - Cutting Edge | 8/8 M Uldir - Cutting Edge

Previous Progress:
11/11 Mythic Antorus - Cutting Edge | 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras | 9/10 Mythic Nighthold | 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor - Cutting Edge | 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare - Cutting Edge

Raid Times:
Tuesday, Thursday 8:00 - 11:00pm EST

(Monday 8:00 - 11:00pm EST optional heroic sales / alt-raids / achievements / M+ / etc.)

About Us:

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild with a core comprised of raiders with past top U.S. experience. We expect high performance, but are a relaxed, friendly, and a drama-free environment.

We strive to improve every tier. Our current schedule means we have to communicate and address problems quickly for fast and efficient progression. We are not interested in meter padding or loot goblins during progression. We need competent players who pay attention to mechanics and play to win as a team .

Recruitment:

We are seeking exceptional players. It is a huge bonus if you have past top 100 US experience and if you can play your off-specs at a high level. The high priority listing for recruitment is below.

All exceptional DPS, tank, or healer applications will always be considered and reviewed; regardless of current recruitment needs.

Healer : Priest (Disc/Holy)

The ability to play an off-spec at a high level is extremely valuable towards an application.

Application: /volitionzj.enjin.com/recruitment

For any further questions regarding recruitment, feel free to give me or any other officer a shout!

Brzrkd#1664 // Carlynn#1201 // Resent#1232

Can you stay til 11est?
If so, lemme know.
Immediate spot for a priest healer.
Tues/wed 7-11 est.

<Sanctimonious> of Sargeras server is accepting all exceptional players! We are continuing our progression through mythic Eternal Palace and currently stand 3 /8 bosses down. We are a semi-hardcore guild that raids two days a week. We are currently using loot council paired with the RCLootCouncil addon. Qualities that we look for in raiders include being committed and mature.

Raid Times:

• Tues-Thurs Mythic 6:45pm-10:30pm CENTRAL TIME

• Monday Heroic (Optional) 6:45pm-9:30pm CENTRAL TIME

We are actively seeking healers and ranged dps for our core raid group. This includes disc priests, mistweavers, resto shamans, hunters, mages, moonkins, and players with EXCEPTIONAL logs. Logs in general are required for us to review and we are looking for epic/legendary parses.

If you are interested, please answer our recruitment questionnaire here.**

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSep9sBQG3yc9g7dLRw16qoP-wJVc3ZwwOGpvAXTcbPvcGq29A/viewform?usp=sf_link

This is my DISCORD tag Sophieann#2492

I could stay until 11

Cool add me on Discord then, Metrolol#1206