426itemLv Fire mage LF raiding guild

Hello there!

426 fire mage who just came back to the game looking for a raiding guild. Prefer raid times after 6 PM. Also interested in mythic +. Got AOTC in Uldir, and I am now looking to get more into raiding.

Battletag: bk201#11238

We have a high need for a mage.

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

We are recruiting more dps and a 1 healer for 8.2 Highest needed classes at this time are: Mage, Monk, Paladin, Hunter, Druid, Death Knight. All classes will still be considered, but Rogue and Demon Hunter is closed.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724

1 Like

Hi there Daburnmon! I’m the recruiter for a semi-casual guild and we’re looking for a mage to push heroic and mythic with us. We also do regular M+ runs. I’ve sent you a battletag request (santhresh). Let me know you would be interested in joining our community

Hey guys Chad the intern here, so I started interning for a new company so I got some ss-4’s and 1099 R’s to pass around so bare with me. Ok now that, that is done you can take your seat and we can begin. Have you ever dreamed of making all your friends jealous, and envious of your numerous achievements in life? Have you ever wanted to get so much gains you can bench press 40x your own body weight? Ever wanted to not he able to leave the house without a wetsuit on and a inflatable raft?

Well good news for you then since Scripted Encounter has hired me to recruit you. It’s that time of year when the time comes to open the flood gates,and get back to the old grindstone. With the dawn of a new teir looming on the horizon, we are looking flesh back out during the calm before the storm, lead by a 7/9m team, looking to shore up their roster to take on the new raid by storm.

We raid Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday 8-11 PM est. So not a super hard schedule,so it’s more about being on your A game. Since we all are working professional adults, that like to get together and push mythic content. Whether it be mythic+, mythic raiding,doing the raid achieves for fun. The overall goal though pushing for that sweet sweet nectar of cutting edge.

Now I know everyone here is on the edge of there seats with anticipation, with how you can get yourself a invite. Now we believe in complete transparency, so it wouldn’t feel right without saying are needs and wants. So let’s get to brace tacs and the nitty gritty.

Needs

*Melee-ww monk,dk,warriors,ret

*range- warlocks,boomkins,spriest,mage,ele, hunter

• Healers- mw monk, druid, rshaman.

But anyone feel free to scroll down to the bottom of this post and add anyone to get in contact with one of us to inquire more.

Expectations

• Be on time and prompt
  • Bring your best
  • Food
  • Flask
  • Potions
  • A pulse
  • The ability to breath through ur nose
  • Not to live with your mother but if you do that is cool but be respectful to her.
  • Be able to bench your own body weight.

So that concludes are interview for the day, since I just got a memo that someone is in desperate need of coffee and lunch. So unfortunately This has to get called short, so please go and add sparkytiz#1491, to complete the survey and let my boss know how, i did. or add chaddaintern#1732 and as always chad factor out.

Hi Dabrunmon, I am Co-Raid Lead for team yellow in Ex Inferno. We are a very active guild with all our raid teams having achieved ATOC in Uldir and BDA. On off nights, we have many activities including M+ and crayola runs for alts and/or mains for current raid content. If interested in learning more, please reach out to me here or on discord: kevell#1931.

Âsylum (Horde) 2 day week AOTC focused new raid team is looking to fill our ranks. We are currently looking for DPS and have openings for both mele and ranged. Tues/Wed 8:30-11 server. Open to casual players as well! Hit me up on discord if you are interested! Aearo#9581

[Area-52] <What Are Logs> 2 Day 7/9H [US-Horde] LF Ranged Dps

TLDR: AOTC Guild with Semi-Hardcore Mythic Progression. Looking for dps for mythic

Raids every Tuesday and Wednesday 8:00PM-10:30PM EST.

A lot of Mythic plus

Current Raiding Needs For Raid Team

Tanks: Recruiting Closed

Healers: Recruiting Closed

DPS: Recruiting Ranged Dps.

For more info or to ask some questions don’t hesitate to PM my
Bnet: Nightgunner#1901

Discord: Mat#4382 (best option)
Or Reddit to inquire.,

Hey Burnman!

We are looking for range dps. We’re an AotC focused guild currently 5/8H. I’ll leave my spam below, if it looks good add me and we can chat!

Located on Area-52 a highly populated Horde server, Moted is an AotC/early mythic focused guild that enjoys raiding in a lighter atmosphere. We run m+10’s and higher weekly for the entire guild. We offer cauldrons and feasts, as well as guild repairs for raiders. We have many former top end CE raiders who aren’t interested in playing the game like that anymore. We just destroy heroic, dabble in mythic, get our 10’s and higher in but most of all, HAVE FUN! We’re a community that has been together for a very long time, we enjoy our game time, it’s not stressful or a shout-fest! it’s a joke/booze/laughter filled 3 hours!

We raid Tue & Thu from 8p-11p EST with an optional ‘fun-run’ on Monday.

• Uldir AotC - week 3(2/8M)
  • BoD AotC - week 5(1/9M)
  • CoS AotC - week 1(no mythic for our sanity)

Discord(preferred): Jaystir#1204
Bnet: Jaystir#1960

Still looking.

Hey Daburnmon, We are looking for some dps to join our group! We are a newly formed guild (Skull Dies Last) we raid 8-11pm EST Wednesday and Thursday. Our raid leaders/officers all achieved CE last tier and we are growing quick. Add me to Bnet Malters#1302 if you want to talk in game let me know!

We recently formed with multi cutting edge leadership and 2.5kio experienced players looking to build a positive, constructive, and successful Mythic guild. Our vision is build a fun raiding guild to push through heroic and into mythic content very shortly, built with independent and dedicated players. We hope to construct an active community of committed players to be able to push end game content.

Raid Times

Tuesday- 10pm-1am EST
Wednesday- 10pm-1am EST
Thursday- 10pm-1am EST

Needs

This post will be edited as we fill our ranks. I will only remove classes when i’m positive we have found a reliable player, if your class is still listed we are still currently looking for the right fit for us.

Healers
Druid
Monk
Paladin
Priest

Tanks
Warrior
Deathknight
Paladin

ALL TANKS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE A DPS OFFSET.(if you don’t currently have a dps offset we can help you get one.)

DPS
Recruiting all exceptional dps at this time

Expectations

We expect all of our raiders to keep themselves informed on their class, as well as do what is necessary to play their toon to the best of their ability. We expect that all raider act mature and keep a level head during raid hours AGGRESSIVE NEGATIVITY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. We expect all of our raiders to prepare themselves with the proper knowledge of the content before entering into an encounter. Trusting your team is key, and proving we are reliable is the first step.

We would like to build a guild that’s fun to play with. Where we all enjoy logging on for raid nights. Everyone is here to have fun, but the most fun is when you can kill sh*t too right?

Add GM Aiakos#1689- If you have any questions or are interested in joining this team…

still looking :slight_smile:

Hey there, we might be a good fit for you if you are looking for something more semi-hardcore.

We’re looking to grow our M+ community as well as a couple more people to round out our roster and push further mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens. We do tmog runs when there’s interest and m+s regularly throughout the week.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic BOD 2/2 H CoS. We’re 8/8N 7/8H EP. We plan to clear heroic and push into mythic and get as far as we can. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

[Imperative] is looking for a few exceptional players to balance out our raid team for pushing Mythic Progression. Our raiders are a fun group who enjoy hanging out in Raids and Mythic+. We love to chill and chat it up in Discord! We take progression seriously but still know how to have a good time while doing so.

Current progression: 8/8N 7/8H
We’re hoping to complete our raid team soon to jump into mythic progression!

Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday
9p to 12a EST

If you feel you’re up to making 90% of the raids, performing well every week, and can follow mechanics, please add me to btag and we’ll chat. Looking forward to talking to you!

Btag: cinna#11744

Pantheon is a Heroic only with some Mythic raiding when there is time type of guild. Currently, 8/8N and 3/8H. We want to make sure raids are enjoyed, but not the mythic push stress that some endure. We all have a life, and are not basement dwellers!! Progression is KEY. Warning if you are the type who gets offended easy we are not for you :slight_smile: Rude, Crude, and Saucy!!

We have been around since Legion so we have a solid bunch of folks. We just need more to the roster.

Raid times: TUE/WED 10:30pm EST - 1:00am EST.
Thur Raid/M+ switcharoos 10:30pm EST - 1:00am EST.

When we are not raiding you can typically find us running Mythic + at the max that can be done for the weekly.

Type of raiders needed: People who enjoy raiding and are consistent raiders. People who know your class inside and out, and who can multi Role in specs. Folks who love wow, and enjoy having fun and not being so serious all the time. We still get it done, but have fun doing it!

NEEDS:
Melee:
Ranged: All classes are needed.
Healers: Holy Pally and/or Resto Druid

Message me in game on my battletag @ GlitzyChick#1341 or on discord @ Noraina#3426

Good Morning!

Some guild spam for your consideration :slight_smile:
Chemical Imbalance is looking for more skilled raiders to push into 8.2 Mythic content.

We expect the best from all our players, including officers who live up to their titles and raiders who maximize their performance, not their excuses.

Please note all raids are mandatory and players are expected to post out in advance when they know they will have to miss a raid, so check your schedule before your proceed further!

We are not looking for raiders who only show up for farm nights or are generally unreliable.

Our team raids from 9:00pm-12:00pm EST(server time) Friday and Saturday

Progression:
8/8 N EP
8/8 H EP

What can you expect from us?

-Within our raid team you can expect a friendly and reliable group of players willing to help out others and also run other content outside of raiding such as mythic+ 5 man content, world quest, ect

-Our raids are laid back with a fun atmosphere, but focused and ready to give it our best when it comes to bosses.

-Raiders that are constantly pushing to improve their characters, Whether it be by re-gemming completely, researching their class consistently, or just working on improving their play style.

Current Openings:
Healers = druid/monk preferred
Tank = Closed
Melee = Ret Pally, Rogue highest priority
Ranged = Warlock, Shadow Priest highest priority

We will consider all classes/specs, if interested please feel free to contact.

Cisaro#1763
Akala#11752
Bellatrix#1309
Payback#1804
Alchemy#1707

Hello Dab,

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+ (30+ preferred)

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a “real life first” meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job.

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of “teenager/young adult” drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

BfA Progression: EP 7/8H & 8/8N, CoS 2/2N, BoD 9/9H (AotC), Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M &amp; 7/7H (AotC)

Our Schedule

T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle - Recruitment Officer

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb - Guild Master / Raid Lead

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here:

8/8N, 8/8H EP and we are LF some dps and a Pally or Druid healer for core team.We raid on Tues/Thurs 7pm-10pm server.Mythic+.pvp, islands, all are welcome

Are you still looking? Business of Ferrets could use a great mage dps. We are a mythic guild 3/8 and raid 8:30pm-11:30pm st.