(A) Holy Priest and Feral Druid LF Weekend Raiding

Hello!

My husband and myself are looking for a weekend raiding team to join. We are currently located on Stormrage. He is a 447 Feral Druid (name is Delowen) and I am a 451 Holy Priest. We have done mythic raiding since Blackrock Foundry but took a break and skipped Eternal Palace raiding. Work and Life has gotten pretty busy and committing to three nights a week and weekdays is difficult. We enjoy spending time with each other and playing with our two adorable puppies.

We really enjoy being part of a close-knit and drama/toxicity free environment. Our goal is to clear heroic and do some mythic. If we get cutting edge great, but it isn’t a must. We value our game/life balance and it is important to us that the leadership of whatever team we join also values this. While I enjoy Mythic Plus – I do not enjoy pugging them. The enjoyment of being in a guild is having and developing those friendships.

Our availability is Fridays and Saturdays (after 7pm central) and Sundays (must be done by 9pm central). Our preference is to only raid two of those days. We rarely miss raids unless it is work related (though that will be exceedingly rare with raiding on weekends). Our preference is to stay on Stormrage, however, for the right fit we would consider a transfer. Staying Alliance is a must! I just can’t leave Anduin and Jaina.

Feel free to reach out to me on BNET (Clae#11702) or Discord (Clae#0015) to discuss further.

Thanks!

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/stormrage/klae