428 DK or 424 Pali Main Tank. 6/8H+

Faction: Both Horde

Server: Both Area-52

Fuzzyblooddk - 428 Blood/Unholy
Fuzzyshields - 424 Prot/Ret

Experience: 8/8N 6/8H exp

Availability: M-F. Saturday or Sunday, after 5pm CST 2-3 nights a week

Btag: Fuzzy#12798

About me: 30/M/KS, Navy Vet Offer: Vocal, Call Outs, Strategize , Information gather, bad dad jokes. Past raiding: I have a lot of end game CE experience some top tier raiding guilds as well. (Overture,Vex,Coalition,WKG) Many long term homes that eventually died. A lot of my friends I grew close to quit playing the game before BFA so It ended up with me quitting but I’m back now and looking to make new friends to enjoy the grind with.

Hello There,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, farming events, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together–whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-h-currently-online-multiple-teams-lfm-casuals-welcome/212656
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg
To see what teams are looking for you go to: https://currentlyonline.gg/team-finder/
You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Branded#5232

Hey Fuzzyshields!

Wanted to reach out and maybe help you with finding a guild :)!
Duplicity reborn is seeking a VOCAL tank for Eternal palace raid. Our goal is to hit cutting edge for this tier and for the next etc. We are all experienced mythic raiders that are looking to achieve the same goal while having a good time. All of us range from 9/9M to 6/9M (BoD etc).
Raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday from 9pm-12am Cst.

We have a great community here that offers M+ and key farming, etc.
Feel free to add me, so I may answer any questions that you may have :)!
Btag: Killvmaim#11914
Discord: KillVMaim#0815

Hey! We’re in high need of a tank if you’re interested in weekends.

Vice - Horde, Area 52
7/8H EP, 9/9M BoD CE
Fri/Sat 9-midnight EST

Gub#1148 or Breathe#1185

~https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Vice

still looking

Great player and gives great back scratches to my back when needed…what a team player

Updated still in search for a raiding guild 6/8H or better.

Hi Fuzzy! We are a new guild called It Cant Be. We are looking for members to join our guild and our journey to achieve CE this upcoming raid.

We are a bunch of IRL friends who have been playing since vanilla and finally decided to make our own raid! Our leaders are 8/9M BoD Exp and are looking for members to create a fun and outgoing raid environment while downing bosses as well.

For a guild that just started last week we are currently 8/8N and 1/8H while carrying some pugs until we recruit to complete our roster! This week we plan on completing one more week of normal to gear up some players who re rolled for us and head right into heroic afterwards.

Our raiding schedule is:
Tuesday 8-11pm EST
Thursday 8-11pm EST

Here is our link in case you want to view any extra details! Hope to hear from you both!

Btag - Casti15#1473

Updated still in search for a raiding guild 6/8H or better.

Hey Fuzzyshields,

Fathom is a friendly Horde mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis, (9/9H 5/9M) who aim for our guild to be a real home for our members as well as maximizing the 2 night raid schedule, so our raids are both enjoyable and efficient.

We raid Fri and Sat nights, 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST. and are preparing for Eternal Palace getting ready for a cutting edge. At the moment we just need a few full timers to round our roster out, and could accommodate you!

I’d love to have a chat if you’re interested. Best of luck with your hunting!

You can check us at:

Thanks for time, hope the hunt goes well!

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Drakopolis, Mutaka, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301 typicalr0x#1759
Jabinee
GM - LNPT

Hi there,

I think you might be a great fit for the raid group we are putting together.Most of us have been CE raiders in the past and over the mythic raiding becoming a 2nd job, so we are putting together our “retirement home” so we can just have fun seeing content without the min-max toxic environment that tends to come along with hardcore progression.

Here is the spam, but please reach out to me on discord if you want to chat further:

Guild and Server: RAIDER RETIREMENT HOME [H] – Tichondrius
Raid Times: T & Th 8:30pm – 11:30pm EST
Current Progression: 3/8 H
Recruitment Contacts: Discord – majiggs#0782 or Katliana#3289
Needs: Currently need a tank
About: We are a community of friends and gamers that have grown up together and now have less interest in being tryhards and more interest in enjoying the games we play. While primarily a casual raiding community in World of Warcraft, we play many games and have many interests.
We are seeking casual players looking to progress at a decent pace, without all the stress of min max culture. We raid 8:30-10:30 East Tuesday, consumables provided. Adult group, active in discord and other games. Ran by former CE Raiders over multiple tiers. We have several players with 1800+ raider io scores.

Our ideal player is someone who loves M+ and RBGs, and wants to raid casually 1-2 nights a week. CE or high io is a big plus but not required.

Hello Fuzzyshields!

I would love to talk to you about us. We’re a group of mythic raiders taking a small step back to be a little less CE and a little more relaxed. (Still doing some mythic). We just decided to form together this week so we’ve only had the chance to do a quick run through of normal (yesterday was our first raid as a “guild”).

We raid Tues/Weds 8:30 eastern - 11pm and are on Area 52

I don’t want to throw a ton of info down here for you to go through so if your interest is piqued feel free to add me to btag and we can talk. Sataraa#1236

Still in search of a raiding guild 6/8H+

Hey there! If you are willing to go Alliance, check us out.

Ante Meridiem, one of only 2 remaining guilds that have continuously raided since vanilla WoW on Stormrage server (PVE) is recruiting excellent players. We pride ourselves on being a guild that has many players of the same stature, allowing us to have separate raid teams with nearly identical progression raiding at different times throughout the week.

PM Team: Evening Raiding

1/8M EP
9/9M BoD
8/8M Uldir

Tuesday: 7pm to 10pm EST
Wednesday: 7pm to 10pm EST
Thursday: 7pm to 10pm EST

All players considered!

DMCG - 7/8H

Looking for healers and ranged dps, possibly a tank.

Ran by Cutting Edge and former top US25 players.

Raid Schedule: (CST)

• Tuesday: 9:30pm - 12:30am
  • Wednesday: 9:30pm - 12:30am
  • Thursday: 9:30pm - 12:30am

Application Requirements: (Minimum)

• You should be at least 385 item level equipped in your main specialization.
  • You should have at least Heart of Azeroth level 40.
  • You should be fully enchanted, gemmed, and itemized.
  • You should maintain near perfect attendance (less than 2 missed raid per month).

About DMCG: (Simplified)

• We do not recruit for the bench, everybody can earn a core spot.
  • We expect all raiders to put in time improving their character.
  • We want to surround ourselves with motivated and skilled raiders.
  • We expect you to maintain a friendly, constructive, and fun Guild atmosphere.

• Swiv: Swiver#11128 (Recruiter)
  • Axl: axel#1527 (GM)
  • Mcgoon: Mcgoo#1298 (Officer)

still in search for a guild, even just to tank alt nights/reclears for a more progressed guild

Greetings Fuzzy,

First, think you would consider faction/server change?
If so, I reckon Ascendance might be a good fit for you - easy going (progression w/out the “hardcore”). We’re 6/8H, will probably jump into Mythic soon, enjoy our M+pluses. Raiding T/Th 9:45p-12a CST/7:45p-10p PST).
Hopefully you’ll like to chat more.
Cheers!
Btag - Cailyth#1999

[quote=“Fuzzyshields-area-52, post:17, topic:224907, full:true”]
still in search for a guild, even just to tank alt nights/reclears for a more progressed guild