424 Sub Rogue Looking for Guild

Looking for a semicore guild to raid and push keys with. Experienced 9/9 N and 1/9 H and currently working through +14/15 keys. Willing to server and faction transfer as necessary in order to find a good group of folks to hang out and push content with.

Play availability is primarily to 9PM - 12AM EST most weeknights.

raider io: characters/us/turalyon/Vaelaar
Disc: Vaelaar#7918

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for like-minded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons (typically evenings/weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Current progress: 9/9 N 5/9 H

To apply:

Please contact Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Crisis Averted on Hyjal server is recruiting a healer and dps for raid/M+. We raid Tuesday and Thursday night 7-9 p.m. PST, and Monday night progression 7-9 p.m. PST! We are a AOTC/KSM guild currently 9/9N, and 4/9 H. Contact on Discord: Crypticedge#0591 or Other One#2209

Hi Vaelaar - We are in need of DPS for our Season Two raid team - and would be interested in speaking to you! We have an awesome team formed and looking for others to join us. This is an opportunity to join a committed team that will grow with you into Dragonlight and beyond.

Currently, we are 9/9 Normal | 3/9 Heroic in Aberrus.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Feel free to reach out to me on Discord: Devonellah#0195 so we can talk more.

Click here to see our full recruitment post.

Hey there vaelaar,

I’d love to chat with you about a spot in my guilds roster. I sent you a discord request and hope to hear from you.

Below is my guilds info, have a great weekend.