424 MW Monk Heals LF heroic Raid Team

Hello everyone my toons name is Calypso I am a healing MW monk main spec and only spec, I am trying to branch out past my current guild looking for a more serious progression based team. I am only mainly focused on AOTCs as I get them each tier I am open and willing to do some mythic progression but I am not after cutting edges by all means. I am also open to running Mythic plus groups as well, I would like to find a weekend team on a sat/sun time frame since that would work best for me but I could be open to other time slots maybe just depends so I cant promise such things. However that said I have been playing wow since the start so I am very familiar with its inner workings and if you wish to know more just message me and well chat some I will be leaving down below my armory and my Battlenet hope to hear from some of yall soon!

Battlenet - Scarecrow#1600

Armory - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/area-52/calýpso

just sent you a friend request, look out for an add from Snarfed#1335

If you are willing to play Alliance, we could use a MWer for our heroic push. The Gentlemen of Aerie Peak. Hit me up @ Khadberry#1567

Hey Calypso,

You sound like you’d be a great fit for our guild! I’m recruiting for Koalaty Time, a Horde-based guild on Mal’Ganis. We are currently 8/8N, 6/8H EP, and aiming to start mythic progression in the coming weeks. Our raid times are W/F 8-10:30 EST. If you’d like to read more about our guild, check out our guild post here: [H] 8/8N 3/8H W/F 8-1030pm EST guild seeking one healer and R DPS!

We pride ourselves on our fun, positive culture. Our goal is to create a supportive community where people look forward to raiding and running M+ with their friends. If you’d like to chat, feel free to add me directly on bnet: Jargon#1804. Good luck in your search!

Felbert
BTag: Jargon#1804
Discord: felbert#6459

Hello Calypso! Picc#1316 here.

Righteous Indignation on Korialstrasz is recruiting, and you sound like a great fit! We’re 7/8N in EP and will be starting heroic progression soon, raiding on Saturday & Sunday evenings (9:30pm-1am and 9:30pm-12am Eastern time, respectively). We’re chill and social, typically aiming for AOTC (heroic clear) each tier and occasionally dabbling in mythic. Flasks/food/repairs provided. We also run a lot of keystones.

Feel free to reply here or send me a message on bnet if you’d like to learn more!

Hi Calypso

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{3/9 Heroic 7/8 NormaL Eternal Palace } Experienced Raiders 410+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

< Diminishing Returns > on Dalaran is currently recruiting for a core raid position. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild, focused on end game content.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression:
EP 7/8 Heroic
BOD 6/9 Mythic

Currently recruiting:
DPS: High Priority Warlock, Ranged DPS, Rogue, WW Monk
Healer: High priority Paladin,
Closed: Boomkins, Resto Shamans Most Melee Classes

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS, WELCOME.

I can be reached at my btag – Msgrimreaper#1894 or discord – Msgrim#5553

You can also add Geoza if I am not online - BTag Geo#1668