Few friends LF guild (Stormrage US Alliance)

Hey! Me and a few of my buddies are long time wow players (since WoTLK) looking for a guild to call home. We are fans of any end game content but focus mainly on raiding and M+. We’re casual raiders that know how to play the game and have each done raid leads before. We’re all life long friends so we come with build in teamwork lol. Below is the class and spec of each of us. If we sounds like a fit please get back to me! Thanks!

Balance Druid (Myself) 442

Warrior-Fury 424

DH-Vengeance 432

DK-Unholy 433

Hi I’m Ken ^.^ and I think we would be a great fit for you all! :smiley:

I would definitely love to chat with you if you think we are though! You can check out us out on WoWProg for more in depth information about the guild, but we’re Beta Tested on Dalaran with T/TH/M 10-1amEST raid times. If any of it sounds interesting to you feel free to add me! If not, then I wish you luck on your search :)! P.S. We have cake!

Thanks for the reply! Do you guys run any weekend raids by chance? One of my buddies works Mon Tue Wed night shifts and revolving Thursdays.

We don’t have any formal weekend raids but a lot of us do run much on the weekends :slight_smile:

Hey Teq, you may be interested in our raid team MM or IASIN. Check us out below and visit our site to apply!

Rally (Alliance)

Progression:

Hoagie’s Heroes Raid Team: 8/8M; (Cuttingedge)

Mythics & Murder Raid Team: 5/8M 8/8H; 6/9M (BoD)

It’s Always Sunny in Ny’alotha Raid Team: 4/8M 8/8H; 3/9M (BoD)

Queen’s Decwee Raid Team: 8/8H 8/8N; 9/9H (Heroic Only)

Raid Times:

HH: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

MM: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

IASIN: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

QD: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

HH: Exceptional Ranged DPS

MM: DPS

IASIN: DPS

QD: Closed

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

-Limited Liability- is a former Kil’Jaeden top 100 US-Mythic raiding guild, comprised of returning high quality and top end players (Blood Legion, Midwinter, Smitus and Friends, Team Malice, Unholy Trinity). We are constantly recruiting exceptional players despite class needs. Our focus is Mythic progression and completion with a mature drama-free environment.

-Guild Information-
Guild: Limited Liability
Realm: US- Sargeras
Faction: Alliance

Progression:

Battle for Azeroth-
Uldir: 8/8H 7/8M
BoD: 9/9H 9/9M
EP: Took Break

Mythic Mythrax-69 pulls
US-28 Mythic Grong
US-10 Mythic Jadefire
US-278 Mythic Ghuun
US-160 Mythic Jaina
US-53 Heroic G’huun
US-57 Heroic Blackfuse
US-101 Heroic Lei’Shen

Schedule:
Tuesday: 9:30pm EST - 1:30am EST (6:30pm PST - 10:30pm PST)
Wednesday: 9:30pm EST - 1:30am EST (6:30pm PST - 10:30pm PST)

Requirements for Members and Applicants

Good Attendance
Solid Internet connections & stable systems.
Discord and microphone.
Willingness to adhere to all guild policies.
We have mandatory Add-on requirements and we’ll need you to fulfill these.
Open to criticism that will sometimes be harsh as well as constructive

Recruitment is always open for top performing players.

-Rollexx [Rollexx#1650]
-Vendixon [Vendixon#11942]

**Perseverance** - Currently 8/12N

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 cst (10-1 est, 7-10 pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Mage
Balance Druid with Resto OS
Elemental Shaman (preferably with Resto OS)
Shadow Priest
WW Monk
Always recruiting exceptional dps with positive, friendly attitudes!

About us:
We are a recently formed guild on Sargeras made up of a handful of folks who’ve been raiding together for awhile as well as a few newer folks. We are a group of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Xanthos#11865

Hey Tequola, if you guys are interested in Saturday and Sunday mornings from 10 am to 2 pm cst id love to talk to you. my Btag is wawa#1628 I hope to hear from you soon

Hello their we might be a good fit for you as most of us are just getting back into the game after taking off last tier 8.2. Please give our information a look and see if we would be a good fit for you

As an added bonus were already on the same server as you guys

US-Alliance-Stormrage
Our late night team raids from 8:45pm-11:45am PST/9:45pm-12:45am MST/10:45pm-11:45am CST/11:45am-2:45am EST, Tuesday and Wednesday!
Recruitment:

• Tanks
    ~ Any exceptional Players

• Melee DPS

• Ranged DPS
    -Boomkin
    -Elemental Shaman
    High Need
    -Warlock
    -Mage

• Healers
    ~ Ideally Holy Paladin and Disc Priest
    ~ Closed to Mistwever Monk
    Also looking for a swing Healer

About Us:
We are a group of returning raiders and are looking to do this tier casually and have some fun. We will be doing Heroic and if we end up with an
exceptional 20 people we will dabble in Mythic but CE is unlikely, CE push will come in Shadowlands.

GM: BNET: Broseidon#11698 Discord: Broseidon#1097
Recruitment Officer: BNET Propagator#11115 Discord: Prop#1647
Recruitment Officer: BNET Reign#11984 Discord: Rossy#1245

Hey there Tequoia!

Out of Reality is an Alliance guild on Stormrage full of players with different wow experiences that have banded together to have fun. Currently 8/8H with Mythic progression in mind. We are looking for other casual players that want to tackle endgame content in a fun and stress-free way.

Raid Times

Thursday - Optional Farm Raid @7pm EST

Friday - Core Raid 8:30-11pm EST

Saturday - Core Raid 8:30-11pm EST

If You want to know more add my btag Baratheon#1147 or one of our Raid Leads MsPanda#1193 & MrPanda#11738