452 Hpal LF Mythic raiding guild Frostmourne

Hpal: Shiiomi - Frostmourne
Druid: Scura - frostmourne

3k io resto druid / hpal LF Mythic raiding guild. Primarily looking for hpal spot. 5/8 EP exp.

Geared alts : DH Druid Warrior Priest

Open to faction / server transfers.

Hey - not on Frostmourne but do have an opening for Holy Pally :slight_smile:

<Wipe It Up> Is an Alliance guild on Saurfang, looking for raiders to join us in pushing Mythic progression.

Our current raid team “Murloc Team” is 4/8 M in Eternal Palace and runs Wed/Thur 8pm-11pm ST (AEDST) and is recruiting willing and active DPS (ranged or melee) and healers.

Most of us are a little older, have kids or work fulltime. We play wow because we enjoy it and like to think of ourselves as “casually hardcore”.

Outside of raiding we are currently the most active guild on our server, we do social and alt runs, have dedicated nights to help people with pushing keystones, social competitions for mounts and pets, and always have people online chatting in guild or running some sort of event together.

If you would like more info please message Jadeleaf in game on Saurfang or Jadeleaf#1239 on bnet.

Hey Scura!

Clarity on Barthilas have an immediate spot for a healer and seems you can play both class that would be more beneficial to us. Our aim in Ny’alotha is to achieve Cutting Edge, most of our playerbase have been in a cutting edge guild or achieved Cutting edge during BFA or previous xpacs.

We’re currently raiding Sun/Mon/Wed 7.30pm-10.30pm

We’re Horde on Barthilas, I know for some a faction change might not be ideal but I can assure we would be a great guild for you in Ny’alotha and going forward into Shadowlands. :slight_smile:

Add my btag if you’re interested: Corzaa#1990

Hey mate, Vendor Trash on Frostmourne Alliance is currently seeking a second Holy Pally, we are a fresh guild that started M EP in 4.2.5 and achieved 4/8M, we are aiming for Cutting Edge this patch and would love to have you trial, we raid Wed-Thurs 8:30-10:30PM SVT (depending on this night we usually go a further 30 mins) send an in-game mail to Yatox if you are interested or have any questions!

Something Offensive
OCE - H - Barthilas

We are looking for all players to expand our Ranks.
We believe it’s not how you play the game, but rather who you play it with…
Looking for all active players to add to our family, and build a community.

RAIDING.
Mythic raid
5/8M EP
Raid time : Mon/Thurs 6.30-9.00pm server
Looking for healers

Heroic raid (optional)
Full clear
Sunday 6:30 pm sever time
All welcome

If you are looking to join our core raiding ranks note that the 20 slots are not reserved, they are for the players that prove themselvs not just by being good mechanically and having decent logs, but consistantly showing up, not being late and having a good attitude when things get tough.
Not one players spot is guaranteed and is always continually earned by merits.

However we do full clears of heroic everyweek (time is flexible) with lower guildies for gear, ap and just a bit of fun and banter.

Eventually If we get the numbers, we may even look into a second mythic raiding team
Also achievement, mount and transmog runs are done by some of us on weekends for those collectors/completists.

MYTHIC KEYSTONES.
Most of us do keys almost every night of all ranges, starting at those that just want there weekly chest done for the loot and for those that want to push there I.o even higher and beyond we can help with that.

RAITED BATTLEGROUNDS
Pvp is something we are currently looking to expand on, no matter if your a sylvanis loyalist or part of the rebellion, we aim to give you a reason to fight once again.
In a game that’s supposedly dying, come create your own content with us
For The Horde!

Contacts :
Our recruitment officer below
usagi#6215 (bnet) or riisa#3859 (discord)

Or

Can message/add me directly on Facebook

im also available on
Discord - Doraleous (warkeys)#5805
Bnet - Boss#1709

Hey man,

I run Centrelink 8/8m, Multiple CE raiding guild that raids 2 nights a week on Monday & Friday 9pm svt. I have a core healing spot open if your interested add my btag: Sxcwog#1505.

Hello, Scura!

Twisted Haven (Aman’Thul) is a GMT+8 raiding guild currently looking for exceptional and committed players to join us in progressing and completing the tier. We have members hailing from Australia, New Zealand, US, Singapore, Malaysia and various parts of Southeast Asia.

RAID DAYS

Wed, Thurs, Sun (3 day raid week)
9pm - 12am GMT+8

12am - 3am AEDT
5am - 8am PST
(Raid will become 11pm - 2am Oceanic Server Time when DST ends. No changes for GMT+8 time zone.)

EXPECTATIONS

• Ability to attend all 3 raid days on a regular basis unless there are IRL emergencies.
  • Discord. Being able to actively participate in Discord to convey time sensitive information is of utmost importance.
  • A good attitude towards raiding. While we do our best to have fun, our goal is to use our time efficiently and effectively, and we expect you to be able to buckle down and focus when it is required.
  • One should be able to take constructive criticism objectively and always consider the guild’s priorities over their own personal glory.

Kindly contact myself, Dthero#1911 or Grenvall#1113 or Leonce#6894