453 8/8m HoF RestoShaman LF Guild

Plastic - Sargeras
Btag: Fretichey#1771
Discord: Nudist#2867
Main Spec: Restoration/Battle Shaman
LF 2-3 day raiding guild. I am flexible.
I am willing to server and/or faction transfer immediately.

Experience:
BC: #1 tank on server.
WotLK: Led a 10 man hardmode group.
Legion: Returned to the game.
BfA: 3/8M Uldir (GM of Nil -Stormrage.)
9/9 BoD with Gravity Challenged -Stormrage. After achieving CE with them, I was immediately promoted to healing officer.
8/8 EP HoF with Roulette -Sargeras (US 44th). This is my current guild where I am still a Core Raider. Both Roulette -Sargeras and the officers from Gravity Challenged are willing to give me a reference.

I use logs, io, raidbots, bloodmallet, wowhead, youtube, twitch, etcetera to keep up with my class and the current progression.

Some things I do well in a raiding environment: perfect attendance (rare absence), I can handle pressure well, am open to constructive criticism, am competitive, am friendly, and an overall team player.

I know what a bench is and how it works and am not ignorant to the fact that certain bosses require certain compositions to take them down in a competitive timeline.

Will provide more details upon query.

Hey there! Perhaps we can interest you so let us know if you’d like toe chat further.

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 12/12 H Ny’alotha (Week 1 AOTC), 8/8 M AEP (US 156 WP), 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:

https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)

Hey Plastic, If you’re interested in the information below than hope to talk more soon. Thanks!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 8/8M is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: None
  • Melee DPS: None
  • Range DPS: Ele Sham
  • Healers: Resto Sham

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Some prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)

Stabster (Discord: Mistake#5834, BNet: Naughtymeat#1528)

Icewing (Discord: Icewing#1761, Bnet: NSalling#1212)

Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

Hey there! Mortui Vivos Docent is recruiting heals (we could use dps if you prefer that) to round out our raid roster. Our goal is AOTC and to push into mythic as well as run M+ content. Our raid times are 8-11pm EST Fri/Sat. If this interests you, add my btag Apexya0206#1811 and we can chat more, or just reply here!