[A][Sargeras] <Extenze> 5/12M, 12/12H Natural Raid Enhancement

Hello,

Extenze(A-Sargeras) is looking for more to help round out our mythic roster. We are a strong community-focused guild that pushes mythic content. Most of the members have been raiding together for over 3+ years and we are always looking for more people to progress with.

Current Progression: 5/12M, 12/12H
Raid times: Tuesday/Wednesday 9pm-12am est
Previous Progression: 5/8M TEP, 6/9M BoD, 2/8M Uldir, 9/11M ABT

Outside of raid, we have many members (myself included) that love to run M+, running high keys to push ourselves and running low keys to help gear alts. There’s also a growing PvP presence in the guild, where members will hang out in Warmode during assaults or mess around in some Arena’s/BG’s. As I said, we have a strong focus on our community. There are a lot of great people here as well as exceptional players. Some could easily join a top 100 US guild - but they stay because the atmosphere we’ve created here is really unique.

Currently Recruiting: Warlocks, Warriors and all Ranged DPS, favoring proficient OS Healing such as Ele/Resto Sham, Shadow/Disc Priest and Ret/Holy paladin. All applicants and strong candidates of any spec/class/role always considered if not listed above.

If a community-focused guild that pushes Mythic content appeals to you, feel free to add me on Discord (JoeJ03#9450) or our GM Faung on Discord (Faung#0932) to learn more.

Pumped to hear from you soon!

AotC push!!! Get in the van.

3/12M night one of Mythic Proggers? Woweee!

4/12 M - Hivemind Tonight

woah, you two tanked Hivemind? where are your holy palies?