423 Rogue looking for a home

Shameless bump. Also will be reaching out to some here tonight

Hey there! We are looking for some DPS for our mythic raid team, we are 3/8M and raid from 7PM EST to 11PM EST tues/weds if interested please add us! Goldfish#1198
metrolol#1195

Hey Friend, I’d love to talk to you more about my weekend guild if you’re interested. Add me on Bnet ghettoskippy#1896

Hi Shisty

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{8/8 Heroic 8/8 NormaL Eternal Palace } Experienced Raiders 420+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

Chromatic#11307 Or Chrodruid in game

Hey there, come join our semi casual guild Keepers of the Dark, we’re running Heroic tEP, (the newest raid) and we’re just a chill casual group on thrall :smiley: We are social and our GM is just a player who likes pet battles WQs mount runs and tmog runs. We have plans for social events like old raid races :P. and if you’re interested in raiding one of our raid leads posted this :smiley: :

Keepers of the Dark [H][Thrall]

Guild Goals: We are trying to create a positive environment for players of all skill levels. Currently, we are building our raid group. We do have weekly M+ and plans for PvP in the future.

Raid Goals: We have AOTC but would like to reclear Heroic several times since most of our raiders, went to classic. Once we have a atleast a 2/3/9 group we’ll raid mythic

Raid Times: Wed and Sun 9:00PM-11:30 EST

Send me a message at whitewolf030#1626

If you are willing to server/faction change please keep us in mind we are an AOTC/M+ guild that is looking for a few more members to repair some of the damage that the whole classic fiasco created for many guilds. We are 8/8H and 8/8N we raid fri / sat from 9pm-12am PST on the Horde side of Tichondrius. If you would like more information feel free to add me on bnet at Vetec#1230.

Hi Shisty,

We may be a good fit for you.

The Basics:
Name: Random Playlist (Established 2009)
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: 6:30 to 10:00pm PST Wed & Thur

Current Progression
EP 8/8 H

Past Progression - When Current
CoS – 2/2 H
BoD – 3/9 M
Uldir – 2/8 M

Contact Information:
Bitbits#1540 (Super Sassy Pants)
Mel#1879 (Stuck in the 80’s)
Whomstve#1708 (Bambaliscious)
Sunfire#1586 (The total Package)

For further info please check out our recruitment thread or visit our website:
Guild Site: www.hyjalrandomplaylist

Forum Post: [H] Random Playlist 8/8 H LFM Raid & Casual

Us in a nutshell:
I guess you could classify us as a Heroic guild that always manages AOTC for each tier, with the occasional sprinkle of a few Mythic kills. We strive to create a fun environment for all types of players ranging from a variety of backgrounds from the super casual to the more dedicated raider. If this sounds entertaining or interesting to you, or if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to check us out using the contact information above.

Thanks!

Hello, please check out us and see if we might be a good fit for you. [A] <Purveyors of Darkness> Sunday AOTC SFO Looking for More for Dragonflight

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi There!

First off, i would like to thank you for taking the time to read this post.

Here is a little about the guild:

Dracarys Productions on Bleeding-Hollow is a smaller casual guild full of mature adults. We are still “rebuilding” after I (GM) had to take some personal time away from my guild. Joined up with another guild and continued to progress through current content. I came back to my guild 2 months ago and have been actively recruiting and helping those gear/level.

Our main goal is to be engaging, have fun, and kill stuff. We have our group of people that are more casual players, those who are still leveling, etc.

But we are looking for people to join our core mythic+ teams and raid team to push keys and push to get AOTC.

We currently raid 2 nights a week,
Tuesday/Thursday-8:30-11:00pm EST

I am always available for contact either on bnet or discord. Thank you for reading my post and i look forward to speaking to you!

Bnet-glidergirl90#1793
Discord-glidergirl#7366

:hugs:

Hey there! I’m from Massacre on Turalyon and we’re currently looking for solid dps to add to our team. We’re 3/8M and raid Tues/Wed 8:30-12EST with an optional heroic Thurs at 8:30EST. Outside of raid we’re social with alts, m+, other games, and music in discord. I’ll link you our recruitment post and if you’re interested hit me up! (discord @kara#8566 or btag kara#1715) We do a full Heroic EP clear first thing on Tuesdays and would love to have you along if you’re at all interested in the guild.

Good luck with your search!

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Found a Green Quest on US Zul’jin is a casual/social horde guild. We are filled with mature, fun people that act as one big family. We are currently looking to expand our family to people who like:

~raiding, bad jokes, dungeon runs, mount/transmog/achievement runs, leveling parties and more!~

We are accepting new, returning, and experienced players who are looking for a fun and relaxing home! If you have any questions or are interested, please feel free to message me! Kiua#1912 is my battletag or kiuayoukai#2395 is my discord.

I recently came back to play again (within last year). Played original wow vanilla from 2004 to 2011. Took a long break for kids but recently started playing again. Looking for fun group to hang, do both raids and dungeons/mythics etc.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Hi Quokil,

I meant to reply to you - I have a Heroic raiding guild called The Killer Bunnies Alliance side (if that is an option for you) on Duskwood/Bloodhoof that is in need of DPS and a rogue especially. We are a 2 raid night/week guild that raids evenings 8 - 10 pm Tues and 8 - 11 pm Fri EST. We are AOTC every raid and are currently 7/8 EP.

We are focused on the person playing the character not the gear level as gear is easy to obtain - but the person, who they are, their sense of humor and their love of the game and their attitude is what matters to us.

I also have a cross server group where you can meet us before transferring and even come along on raid/m+/fun run nights.

I will leave my contact info, I hope we can talk later.
Bnet: Anaranae#1516
Discord: Anaranae#3307

he house of funk (ysera-durotan) is a casual heroic raiding guild that isn’t afraid to dip its toes in mythic content. We’re a fun loving guild full of social fun talkative people who help each other out daily. From quests to class help. We’re a guild that treats each other like family. We’re in discord nightly laughing and having a good time talking about anything under the sun.
Our raid progression is 8/8 normal 8/8 heroic eternal palace! Hoping to push into mythic!
what we’re looking for: we are looking for competent Dps and healers that will show up to raids and events planned.

If you’re interested in our little family send me a message demonistics#1711 is my btag or morrigan#0375 on discord hope to hear from you soon

Hello Quokil! Definitely understand RL obligations, as do Remnants of Hope! Have a gander at the information below and check us out!

<The Remnants of Hope> is a guild on the Alliance side of Emerald Dream. We are a multi-gaming community and have been around for 10 years! When you apply to The Remnants of Hope, you are not just joining a guild - but an entire community. We have 4 active divisions (WoW, ESO, SWOTR and GW2) in our community.

Within the WoW division we have many active departments that offer various events.

PvE-

Our raid team is currently 6/8H in Eternal Palace Progression. Raid nights are Wed/Sat 8 pm EST with “last chance” mythic+ on Mondays the same time.

PvP-

We encourage fun and friendly competitive gaming to both the fans of PvP, and those curious about it. We are looking for a new leader to consolidate our PvP efforts. Several of our PvPers usually out killing horde and are always looking for more help!

Roleplay-

We provide our members with an immersive and fun experience for the new roleplayer to the seasoned writer alike. Whether it be in-game or on the forums, we want to promote imagination and storytelling that spans beyond just the Remnants of Hope guild borders.

Crafting-

Our crafting department makes sure our guild bank remains stocked with inventory so that we can provide feasts and flasks for every raid. We host contests, giveaways and will help you get items like the HiveMind mount or Artifact Fishing pole.

Interested in more information?

Recruitment Officer: Frostsprit (btag spacemission#1622, Discord Frostsprit#4890)

Division Commander: Stormtree (btag Stormtree#1351, Discord Stormtree#4699)

PVE: Lakeborne-Emerald Dream

RP: Demonivore-Emerald Dream

How to join-

Visit our website and Register www.remnantsofhope.(com)

Testing, Testing… Is this thing still on? :wink:

Ok… so I’ll keep this short, but if you’re interested reach out, we’ll chat.

Faction: Alliance
Server: Stormrage
Raid Times: T|Th, 7pm-10pm EST
Progress: 3|8M, (approx 3 nights 5hrs on ashvane to 11%, kill soon), 8|8H

We have a mythic team that i am filling a few melee dps for and possibly tank, and then we are currently in progress of building an AOTC Farm/Sell Heroic team… which is what I’d like to chat with you about. This team would potentially fill/replace for the mythic team when needed, and all proceeds from the sell runs would go to the GB, with those members getting a cut of the profits each run.

If you’d like more info :point_down:
KassiG#1130

<Casually Toxic> Thrall-Horde 8/8H

ABOUT US: We are a semi-hardcore raiding/social guild on Thrall with a love for dark humor, sarcasm, gambling, and an overall good time. We value downing bosses on heroic and then progressing into mythic, all while having fun with close friends. When we’re not raiding we’re usually running mythic keys, hanging in discord, or playing a different game (Borderlands 3, Overwatch, LoL, Classic WoW, etc.). We also have a variety of social events; such as, Cards Against Humanity, contests, raffles, mog runs, movie nights, achievement runs, and more!

RAID TIMES: Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30pm-11:30pm est

RAID REQUIREMENTS:

• 430 item level

• 60 HoA Level preferred

NEEDS

• Healer (any)

-priority to: resto druid, holy priest

• Dps (any)

We help gear committed raiders

CONTACT RECRUITMENT

bnet: NobleWarBear#1291

discord: Mochi#0765

Anaranae, thanks for sharing and reaching out. I played on the Bloodhoof server for a many years and had many friends there but many left the game. Decided to move servers because Trollbane seemed to have more people, but definitely open to coming back to Bloodhoof or Duskwood. I’ll friend your Bnet and discord information. Looking forward to connecting. Quo

Quokil#1580