423 AOTC Prot Warrior LF Guild

Guild collasped due too classic, Looking too find a new home preferably AOTC Guild or Mythic prog guild

Am willing too transfer and faction change for the right fit.

Any questions just ask myself and shoot me a bnet add

Dumble#11898

our We team is looking for a second fulltime tank

Haunted by Murlocs ( 3/8M tEP ) is looking to recruit exceptional raiders for our three raiding teams.

The Who:

We are a semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild raiding on Area52 Horde . We emphasize on regular attendance and want our players to have fun while pushing content. Our leadership comprises of a GM council and an Officer team. We have three active raid teams raiding at different times and on different days catering to our roster’s raiding needs. Each Raid team has its own Raid Leader with the calls of the RL for the raid being final.

The When:

We have three active raiding teams - AM , WE and PM teams. Each raid team’s timings are listed below:

1. The AM team (3/8M) raids for 3 days a week for 3hrs a day on Wed/Thu/Fri 10:00AM-1:00PM EST with an optional Heroic Clear on Tue 11AM-1PM EST.
  2. The WE team (3/8M) raids for 2 days a week for 4hrs a day on Fri/Sat 9:30PM-1:30AM EST.
  3. The PM team (8/8H) raids for 3 days a week for 3hrs a day on Tue/Wed/Thu 7:00PM-10:00PM EST.

The Requirements:

Raiders must be above 430ilvl and have a neck level of 60 at least to trial with any of the raid teams. We have a ramping neck level requirement of one level extra per week for each week AK rolls out. The player must also transfer to Area52 Horde side if wishing to raid mythic with us for obvious reasons.

The Rules:

1. Trials are brought in depending on the needs of the raid on the day and are expected to be available for the duration of the raid they are trialing with. If the performance exceeds expectations, trails will be inducted into the raid team as raiders. Should you fail your trail you would be demoted to a member rank and can request trial later to retry for a raider spot.
  2. All loot that is looted by a player belongs to the player unless the player willingly on his own discretion gives it up for rolling. The item is then rolled through a loot council comprising of all officers and GMs that are in the raid.
  3. All BoEs that drop during the raid go to the officer council to fund the repairs, feasts and cauldrons provided in the raid.
  4. Players are expected to show up fully enchanted and gemmed before the raid with the best pots they are supposed to use.
  5. Discord is required for all guild raids and is expected to be kept clear for callouts and stuff.
  6. Drama will not be entertained, and repeated drama would result in a guild kick.

The Needs:

We are looking for exceptional raiders to fit in to our three raid teams - AM, WE and PM. We require different class/spec combinations for each team, and you can find each team’s requirements below.

• AM team is looking for exceptional RDPS preferably a Warlock, SPriest or a FMage. We are also looking for an exceptional Warrior DPS for this team.
  • WE team is looking to recruit a BM monk with exceptional WW OS, Rogue, DH, SPriest, Warlock and other exceptional RDPS.
  • PM team is looking for all exceptional DPS to and are particularly interested in the following classes - DH (1-2), Rogue (1), Warlock (1-2), Mage (1-2), Hunter (1), Ele Sham (1). This is a recently formed raid team and is looking to complete its roster to push into Mythic tEP.

The Addons:

We require a few addons enabled by the players to raid with us. We require you to use DBM/BigWigs for boss mods, Angry Assignments for role assignment, Weak Auras2 for quality of raiding improvement and RCLC (Core, Group Gear, Extra Utilities) for raid loot distribution.

The Extras:

We have an active community of players. Due to the nature of our raid teams you’ll always find a lot of us online to do a lot of Mythic Plus or Islands or any other content that you’d need a hand with or simply want company with. We also push high keys and have a few guild friends who hang out in our discord for pushing keys and stuff.

The Application:

You can join the guild by contacting one of the officers or recruiters listed below. Alternatively, you can join our discord listed below and send a discord message to a GM or Officer rank person directly speaking your interest.

Bnet Contacts: Sherlock#12552 , scrubbyskunk#1264 , Dashieb12#1376
Discord Contacts: Sherlock#6035 , Staudy#7987 , Colm#8170
Guild Discord: discord.gg/nr6kKuw

Interested in talking if you are!
We have recently gotten AotC so we’re looking to get into mythic while still running heroic as well.

Here’s our SPAM if you’re interested:
</ Same Plan, Less Dying /> is not your average guild.
We raid. We M+. We like each other. Not like like. Well…

Anywho! We’re a fun, social guild with an AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin:

What do we do??
Alt raids are Monday 8-11pm EST.
Progression nights are Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST. (8/8H, 8/8 normal)
Achievement and contest weekends alternate days in the month.

M+ are pretty much all day every day and some PVP here and there.
We run an active M+ community too. Guilded or not, you’re welcome to be added there. ^.^

If interested, please add me on b-net (Saxx#1747) and maybe we can get something going! :slight_smile:

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 4/8M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9M 4/8M 8/8H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid)

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag

Hello Mr. Warrior! <Illicit> of Proudmoore would love to have you! We raid Tues/Thurs 6-9 server time (PST). I know that we are Alliance and you’d need to xfer factions. WE are 7/8 Heroic. We have a PVP night, we run keys regularly, and are just a great group of close knit players looking to expand. WE have a boosted Discord, and a no-wait Raidbots sim. My name is Quick and I am a raider and Guild Officer, please hit me up with any questions! Again, we’d love to have you join. Starlord#13835 is my battle tag.