NPC's you felt bad about killing?

Vael hands down. He went in to stop Nefarion and was defeated, then before he succumbs to the corruption he gives the raid a massive buff which is the only chance we have to defeat him. I always got a little teary when he turns to us and says “Too late, friends” :disappointed_relieved:

12 Likes

Such a heart tugging questline! Definitely worth the experience. I hope you enjoyed your time in Pandaria on your cute fox!

1 Like

Archmage Sol…

5 Likes

Logged in just to give you this like :nerd_face:

1 Like

I actually didn’t like killing Arthas and ending his reign as the Lich King. I wish I could have permanently joined him as a sexy dead troll. The Scourge is a cool faction. I really enjoyed the death knight starting zone for the simple fact I get to actually be part of the scourge for a few quests.

2 Likes

I will never recover from this.

https://www.wow-freakz.com/img/screenshots/wowhead_336301.jpg

39 Likes

You actually killed him? You monster!

As for me:

Nazgrim got me good, I downright /saluted him before we engaged the fight in MoP every time

1 Like

How do you live with yourself?

Critho the pug puppy in Stormwind. When he first came out there was raid made to kill him and I joined… the only thing he dropped was an empty puppy collar with the text “The saddest thing.”

12 Likes

Surrounded by Achievement Points.

64 Likes

May the Old Gods take you.

2 Likes

My hunter trained the green wolf in WoD in Tanaan Jungle.

AS soon as I trained it - it killed its 3 pups.

I didn’t quit kill it - but that’s the only time I’ve felt genuinely bad about any action I’ve taken in WoW.

3 Likes

YSERA

Remove this stupid limit.

6 Likes

Precious. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo!
Festergut and Rotface didn’t deserve the pain I brought to their little hearts.

Putress & Nazgrim bummed me out because I thought they were pretty cool.

Last one would be that one Alliance gnome that copied my appearance with Ai’Li’s Skymirror. He was a handsome little devil, but he was in my way. Died so fast, might as well have been an NPC.

7 Likes

Nazgrim for me also.

You basically help him become a general. I believe its the whole quest chain in Stonetalon mountains

I feel really really really bad about NOT being able to kill Baine.

6 Likes

I still remember Feasel the Muffin Thief on Argus. The quest tells you it’s a great evil that must be stopped. Instead it’s a super adorable creature just trying to find food and all it does the entire fight is run in fear!

I did that quest once and felt so guilty I never touched it again. xD

30 Likes

Any dog mob, just can’t harm them doggos : c.

5 Likes

Any and all large kitties, wolves, baby animals… basically anything furry and adorable.

9 Likes

This one hurt… there may have been actual tears shed.

3 Likes