NPC's you felt bad about killing?

For me it’s General Nazgrim. We were like buddies throughout Cata and early MoP, and then next thing i know he goes and turns into a raid boss. Oh well, at least he makes a pretty cool Horseman.

Oh, also, killing Mr. Bigglesworth is wrong.

47 Likes

I don’t like killing anything (except Demon Hunters)

That’s why I avoid killing anything I don’t need to. Sometimes I run a few kilometers with mobs attacking me trying to save their lives lol

22 Likes

Keristrasza

40 Likes

This is a good one.

Poor Keristrasza. I wish Blizz would stop treating dragons like crap. :frowning:

30 Likes

Garrosh was trying to protect us from being introduced to Pathfinder. Man is a national treasure.

88 Likes

Nazgrim :frowning:

6 Likes

Any poor critter that was at the wrong place at the wrong time during AoE Destruction Mode… :frowning:

42 Likes

Argus the Unmaker.

Gone completely mad, the only thing left to do is end it.

That and Moroes.

Just STAY DOWN.

8 Likes

Ysera is pretty high on my list.

85 Likes

Yeah, but Moroes got better. We see him in WoD. He gives us some polish that… ahem is quite… effective at really altering the appearance of your armor.

7 Likes

I leveled every class thru Legion. Got watery eyed EVERY. DANG. TIME. Ysera died.

45 Likes

The first time i saw the cinematic i started tearing up. I skipped it every other time so i wouldn’t have to see her die again. Ugh, why does Blizz hate dragons so much? :sob:

20 Likes

The fact that it’s CLEARLY inspired by Dragonheart made me extra sad. I can’t watch that movie or I’ll cry like a baby. The music and just how Ysera seems to calm down knowing Elune is there.

9 Likes

The old friends in the DK zone you have to kill to prove you are still a loyal DK. Always sad.
Ysera is a major bummer.
Any critter on the ground when killing mobs, especially when you don’t realize it’s there and hear it’s little death scream.
Sometimes I try to avoid killing an animal that has babies following it, even if it’s for a quest. Sometimes I kill them all though, and feel bad for it when I do but I’m in a hurry to get the quest done. :confused:
I’m sure there are more over the years that bummed me out.

47 Likes

And also while WE didn’t kill this npc I did feel sad watching Varian die. It’s the way he screams. To me it sounds like at first he’s trying to be tough but then the scream gets EXTRA primal and it hurts to watch and hear.

19 Likes

Any of the forrest creatures with yellow health bars that I was forced to farm for quests.

20 Likes

The Kalaxxi.

They were my buddies, I woke them up and everything.

30 Likes

Killing Ysera was like getting kicked in the nuts, I was half expected some mechanic or option to stop the corruption, but no you straight up murdered her. :frowning:

Honorable mentions go to that mistweaver in Trisgarde during the assault, the nightborne who helped you in the Legion tailor questline, and while we technically didnt do it directly, the Tauren and Elves in Stonetalon.

20 Likes

Dragons have gotten the most sympathy from me over the course of the game… Vaelastrez, Keristraza, and Ysera.

But aside from the gut punch of Ysera… poor Archmage Sol in the Everbloom. Sympathies also to Lord Waycrest and Cordana. We never even tried to help any of them.

18 Likes

First time I played WoW it took me about 20 minute to muster up the ability to kill my first wolf because I like dogs.

30 Likes