422 Warlock or 420 Multi Class tank LFG

Hi my name is Jacob i took some time off this last raid ( The Eternal Palace, just to play the game less overall due the fact i got a new job i have raided for over 12 years this is one of the first times i have taken off a full raid. I am looking to getting back into raiding. I have Main a Range dps Class for about 3 years at the top 10 US level. I can play hunter, Shaman, Mage, Warock. Warlock and hunter are the 2 i am the best at. I also have tanked at the top 10 US level for about 3 years. I can play any tank class at the same level it just depends on the fights and what class is better for the fight. I am looking to raid 2 or 3 days a week, 6 to 15 hours a week. Looking to end around 11 PM EST. For more question or more info add me up btag= Speedy#12160 Discord= Speedy#7336 Horde or Alliance it does not matter to me.

Raid Exp
Below
Classic. MC=Full clear with Basher inc

BC= Mag=1/1 Gruul 2/2 Kara=full clear Vicious Intent, Fringe

WOTLK= Naxx=15/15 OS=3 Drake Eye=1/1 TOGC=+45 Ony 1/1 Ulduar 14/14 No hard modes Icc 12/12 Heroic 25% RS 2/2 Heroic. Vicious Intent, Fringe and did a lot of pug runs.

Cata BWD 6/6 Mythic BOT 4/4 Mythic TOTFW 2/2 Mythic FL=7/7Mythic DS=8/8 Mythic Vicious Intent, Awakening. Pug most of DS due the debuff.

MOP= MSV= 6/6 Mythic HOF 6/6 Mythic TOS 3/3Mythic Tot 12/12 Mythic SoO 14/14 Mythic Whatever were Awesome, Reckoning.

Warlords= HM 7/7 Mythic BRF=10/10 Mythic HFC= 13/13 Mythic Awakening, Reckoning

Legion= EN 7/7 Mythic TOV=3/3 Mythic NH 10/10 Mythic TOS 3/9 Mythic Throne 11/11 Mythic Reckoning, Alacrity
Battle= Uldir 8/8M Battle Of Dazzar’alor 9/9 Mythic,Crucible of storm 1/2Mythic

Synthesis weekday is looking for a BRM tank. We are 8/8M, 3 days a week (used to be four). Feel free to check us out here and apply if interested: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Synthesis

Hey there I think we may have what you are looking for. Feel free to reach out if you have questions and please send us an app if you are interested.

Tribe @ Burning Legion - US

Tribe, formerly known as Tribe of the Ascended, was created in 2012 and has grown into a large guild filled with players of many different types. We are always looking for people that want to do competitive Mythic progression, casual Heroic raiding, Mythic+ dungeons, PvP, or just be a part of our community that spans many games.

Our Mythic team pushes itself to try and achieve Cutting Edge progression in a short 7-hour raid week and has consistently improved since 20-man raiding was introduced. As such, we have high expectations of our raiders’ performance. However, we understand the importance of having fun and treating WoW as a game, especially during progression.

Our Heroic team is a separate group where you can enjoy the new content without the stress of pushing for Cutting Edge. This team focuses on teamwork and skill building with the goal of achieving AotC each tier.

Beyond our organized teams, we have plenty more going on in guild including weekend fun runs, daily M+ at varying levels, casual arenas and battlegrounds. We used to have RBG nights as well and are open to restarting them with enough interest. We also play a variety of other games together, and many guildies who no longer play WoW are still active in Discord and on other games.

I. Schedule

• Mythic Team: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30pm - 11pm CST (server)
  • Heroic Team: Wednesday 7pm - 10pm CST
  • Sunday Funday: Occasional fun guild event that could be basically anything. This includes Mythic mount runs, transmog clears, achievement raids, or something completely different!

II. Progression

• 6/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
  • 2/2 Heroic Crucible of Storms
  • 9/9 Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor (US 290)
  • 8/8 Mythic Uldir (US 462)
  • Legion: 7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 9/10M NH, 7/9M ToS, 10/11M ABT
  • Warlords: 4/7M HM, 7/10M BRF, 3/13M HFC (took a break)
  • Pandaria 10-man: 6/6N MSV, 6/6N HoF, 4/4N ToES, 3/13H ToT, 14/14H SoO

III. Expectations
If you’re interested in joining us in any form, you should:

• Be respectful of all players in and outside the guild
  • Have a positive attitude and team-first mentality
  • Be ready to have fun

For the Heroic Team, all of the above and

• Be reasonably geared (close to the current Normal ilvl)
  • Have a general idea of fight mechanics or be willing to learn
  • Come prepared with personal food and pots

For the Mythic team, all of the above and

• Have complete understanding of your class, specs, and upcoming encounters
  • Be flexible between your specs and talents where applicable
  • Have high (90+%) attendance, and give prior notice if you’re going to miss a raid
  • Have a personal drive to keep up with player progression outside of raid
  • Come to raid focused and motivated to kill bosses
  • Be able to handle constructive criticism
  • Communicate clearly and listen to post-wipe discussions

IV. Recruitment
Any and all classes are always welcome to join the guild casually. The Heroic Team is open to almost every spec, but some flexibility may be required to make sure all roles are covered on a given night.

The Mythic team is actively seeking the following specs. If you don’t see yourself listed, please feel free to apply, as we will always consider every application.

• Melee: Demon Hunter, Death Knight, Rogue
  • Ranged: Elemental, Shadow, Boomkin, Mage

V. Application
Please fill out this application if you are interested in joining us. An officer will respond as soon as possible.
https://forms.gle/i4fNAxDNs9P65XAMA

VI. Contact

• Wilhuff#1382 (GM, Community)
  • Halosis#1645 (Mythic Raiding)
  • Ardentia#1278 (Heroic Raiding)

bump heading to bed for the night

Hi Jeall! I’m from Tyrannical, a 2-day guild on Stormrage that raids Tues/Wed 8-11 pm EST. We are currently 6/8 M and have achieved CE for the past 3 tiers. If you’re looking for a relaxed group that runs a relatively small roster (24-26) while still maintains a competent level of progression, we could be a great fit for you! If you’re interested, our application is on our wowprogress page :slight_smile:

Descendants of Lore is not a mythic guild, but we raid 4-8 hours a week (4pm-8pm CST every Sunday and every other Saturday) and are currently 7/8H. We are currently looking for a new raid tank so our dps can go back to what they enjoy most but also have room for dps. If you wish to talk further feel free to add me to battlenet. Here is our spam:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla (13 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We are currently 8/8 N and 7/8H in Eternal Palace.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes and 1 experienced raid tank and 1 experienced raid healer. We would also love to see a shadow priest in our raids.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

We dont currently have a raiding warlock, would love to chat with you for a potential future spot. Ill leave our info below.

Sellouts on Illidan horde side.

We are a close knit community looking to add a few key players to take the guild to Cutting edge and beyond. Current progression is 4/8M. Had a few members have the life bug hit them and we need to bring in some heavy hitters to help us continue our push!

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm realm time (9-12 EST) with optional nights Thursday and Saturday. We also have a very consistent M+ community with multiple 15+ keys happening just about daily (lower keys as well).

Current needs include ranged (preferably with a comfortable healing off spec): Druid, Shaman, or priest (preferably disc/shadow). Will also consider exceptional hunters, mages, warlocks. Strong mele candidates are also recommended to reach out as we truly believe in “bring the player not the class” and can make room for the right fit.

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you would like to chat or looking for more info please feel free to reach out. Necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord both go to my phone and will be answered as soon as i recieve the notification.

Still looking for now going somewhere tonight or tomorrow for sure

Guild and Server:
[H] Pale Horse - Hyjal

RAID TIMES:
Tuesday & Wednesday 6:00 - 8:30 PM PST server time
(9:00 - 11:30 PM EST)

RECRUITING:
DPS - All solid DPS applications are being considered.
TANK - LF a raid tank that also does high keys
HEALER - Flex Healer Preferably DPS/Heal

Join our Discord:
https ://discord.gg/ pvZkPzA

Recruitment Contact:
Gldfsh#1218 - Discord
DatDotDoe#1270 - Bnet

bump one last time

Hello hello,
I think we could fit your needs. Feel free to chat with us sometime in discord!

Order of Azeroth-Kel’Thuzad

Raid Times:
The schedule for the semi-hardcore raid team is Tuesday 6:30pm est-9:30pm est and Friday 9:00pm est-12:00am est.

Raid Progression
8/8 Normal EP
8/8 Heroic EP

Preferred Requirements:
Neck level 65
Addons: Weakauras, DBM
A good attitude!

Spots available:
We are in desperate need of DPS, and any non-druid healers

Expectations:
We expect our members to be mature but above all else remember that this is indeed a game. The ultimate goal is to have fun with each other. That being said, there is a time and a place for making jokes and sharing memes and another time for listening to the officers in a raid. The main expectation then is to know the difference. Have an open mind, respect each other, and have fun building a community.

How to apply?
Message Faylae-Kel’Thuzad or Unasapres-Kel’Thuzad or join our discord channel to learn more about us.

Btag:
Exhalinqq#1854
Unasapres#11629

Discord:
Faylae#9145
Unasapres#3341
___https://discord.gg/enfqVhf